The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those Splash About swimsuits Sarah showed, weren't gifted. They're quite expensive. What happened to all those ones she bought off of Amazon?

Sarah- "the best thing about this type of meal, is there's no ingredients" 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks like it would be €70 for that camp site for 2 nights. Like everything else they buy ( food toys clothes travel etc ) it’s tax deductible ( because it’s for the vlog ) and that’s what annoys me so much. What it means is the tax payer ( us idiots ) are funding their lifestyle and they are laughing in our faces .
On another note I wonder when the tax man ( or who ever is chasing them ) will catch up with them? How in heavens have they got the money to fund all this travelling?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.