Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Raw

VIP Member
poor Mila at the 6:43 mark you can see poop seeping from her nappy and on her leg. Why not get her cleaned up instead of filming her?

also Jace just looks so unkempt bless him ☹
I thought surely not! Then I checked. Why would Chris leave this in the edit?
FA2B59C7-F56F-4413-9B94-EA4CAFB50150.jpeg
4B43C983-F77A-4053-A74B-3B81EF6B12E2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Ingham's are on another *Epic* *Pow* *Wow* roadtrip in the DPD van of doom.

Currently making The Magic Kingdom Disneyland Paris look shit.

They may yet return to the Island of Portugal, but we expect them to visit Scandinavia.

Lazy doesn't care' how Izzy does in her GCSEs.

They stayed in a soooo cute Air/B&B(?) with fittings from that well known French Victorian era.

Jace and Mila still look neglected.
Isla is still desperate for attention.
Esme still thinks she's the funniest girl in the world.
Izzy still appears depressed.
Lazy is still Lazy
Creepy is still a n0nce

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Charmball

VIP Member
GCSE results collected here - very very proud mama 9 GCSEs grades between 7-9. Will be a day of celebrations for our eldest girly. She studied so hard and lost time at school because of the pandemic, we moved to a whole new county and she was two months late starting year 11. On top of that her baby sister was born and she had to teach herself a whole new history GCSE syllabus. Just proud beyond measure.

Good luck to everyone picking them up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Emzykins

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but they've never done Orlando in summer so how the fuck would she know? It was always either April or October/November they went? And not like they'll be back there anytime soon, eh Sarah Ingham??
“If we could only choose one it would be Paris at Christmas time”

That’s because you literally can’t choose Orlando Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Sep

The irony of her saying they are learning life skills and about how to manage money/taxes how to run a home. When she doesn’t have her own bank account and has no idea about how much money they have. And she couldn’t even manage to do the washing from being on holiday after 2 weeks. Absolute muppet. Your kids can’t even hold a knife and fork properly. Let alone basic hygiene or manners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So, by my reckoning, that’s three of them now have crapped themselves on camera?

1. Mila smearing it over herself
2. Jace plopping on the worktop
3. Creepy answering the door to Kayak Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Greykitty2020

Esme claims she’s a “germaphobe” hahhahahahhahahahhaa Hun you don’t even wash your hands after the toilet according to your family 🥴😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Haha 🤣🤣 she got a 9 of course she did Sarah!
She can barely talk English let alone get a 9 in English exams!!

I work in a secondary school and honestly I can see no way she got near a 9 🤷🏻‍♀️

Proof is in the pudding, let’s give them time to make up a fake document to ‘prove it’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Cooper123

VIP Member
There we go, big fat bitchy sarah who maintained that grades don't matter is now on gloating about her daughter getting a grade 9 in English. What about the rest sarah? Most kids do 9? And again she makes it about her, insuating that it was her home schooling that made Izzy achieve this grade. She really is a nasty narcissistic cunt

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Iddiebiddie

Quote of the day from home educator Sarah Ingham “There were never toilets back in the Medieval Victorian times.” Firstly, not true. Secondly, medieval (approx 400-1400 AD) Victorian (1830s-1901) being referred to as one era sent me 😂😂 those poor poor kids. No hope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62