The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems a pretty obvious question, after bragging about a singular result, and one that somebody with nothing to hide would have no problem answering. A liar, on the other hand…View attachment 1527175
What a ridiculous reply. She‘s so annoying with her rudeness, would be better not to answer than reply with that! It’s obvious what they mean about them, proves she didn’t do so well in them. Which is fine, she doesn’t have to do well in everything. But to boast like mad about one and ignore the others, and be offhand like that just shows her true colours.

Reactions: 35
We all can see that Izzy is a a keen reader… you don’t have to be a genius to get an A/9 in an subject that you are very keen on and enjoy. I suspect it’s English lit that she’s got the high mark in. so I don’t doubt that is her grade in that subject

I got a B in English Lit, back in the day, after doing virtually no course work and just winging the exam. I have been guilty of just saying English grade B on various applications over the years instead of the C I got in English language.

As for the other subjects, she’s probably done the minimum number of subjects/exams possible and had more time to concentrate on them overall.

What winds me up Is Lazy’s hypocritical narcissistic post about how great it is to get a 9 right after preaching to the young impressionable Ifam that grades aren’t important….:mad:
This is bang on like me! I did no course work, spent most of years 10 and 11 pissing about with my friends and I still managed a B for lit and C for language, but the rest of my results were all D’s or lower. It’s more than possible that she’s got that grade, and how smug Sarah was after saying she wasn’t sharing the results, and they didn’t matter, to boasting her head off makes me think it’s true.
But if homeschools so good, why won’t she tell us the rest of her results.

Reactions: 18
So she’s not going to college until next September according to lazy, so what is she doing for the next 12 months then?!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So she’s not going to college until next September according to lazy, so what is she doing for the next 12 months then?!
Didnt sarah leave a comment saying she was doing more Igcses this year. She needs to be doing something till shes 18 so taking more exams gets round this

Reactions: 13
They've said she'll take more GCSEs/resit if necessary. Be interesting to see what they say she's doing since a couple of months before the exams, Sarah claimed she was taking five GCSEs and she clearly didn't take (or even study) geography or science, and possibly didn't sit (although did study) history either.

Reactions: 15
I searched Ingham family on youtube and this is what came up, what a difference in views! I bed Lazy is livid! (Although i think dad v girls are just as bad for exploiting their kids)

So the tutoring sessions they claim Issy was doing in the past few vlogs was a complete lie?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I am absolutely delighted for your son and of course yourself. We have shared similar thoughts of academic, vocational and the arts flair within the whole person and the belief that all children have skills and talents that must be nurtured. The world would be a very limited place without the artists, musicians and actors who have phenomenal skills and keep us entertained and our essential medical, veterinary, engineers and researchers (look at the rapid speed the covid vaccine was cracked) keep us safe and provided for. Todays very gifted children are our future. There will be many happy and proud kids and parents out there today and for those a tad disappointed there is always next year. Enjoy your celebrations.
Thank you for your lovely message @Priority education . True words x On another note you will be happy to know that I was so inspired by your jam that I attempted my first ever elderberry cordial. 😂 Bloody delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I don't understand is why is Sarah sharing Isabelles results today? When GCSE results were given?
IGCSE's were released last week on the 18th! So why didn't she post then?? Me smells something fishy!! A whopper of a lie, maybe!!!!

Reactions: 26
Well if she got that grade it isn’t down to creepy and lazy teaching as they’re both thick as tit and yes she would also have likely got this had she stayed at school.

Reactions: 12
Haven't quite caught up yet, but maybe Izzy did get a 9, you have to remember she's studying what,1-2 subjects at most, most teenagers are studying 7-9 subjects and getting 9's so tell me what's more impressive? Not to take anything away from her 1 grade 9, but when you only have to concentrate on 1 subject you best be getting a 9. But as everyone is pointing out if she writes her own Instagram posts she needs to put more effort into her spelling, gramma and punctuation if she truly wants us all to believe in that 9.

Reactions: 23
Regardless of the grade it looks like this poor child got ONE SINGLE GCSE!

My kids did 12 each back in the day. At this rate she’ll be 28 by the time she’s got a full set!

I know I’m being facetious but honestly this woman is deranged 😱

Reactions: 32
Yes that puzzled me
the lazyone won’t know the difference between eng language and English lit
How dare you! She’s studied Shakespeare! Don’t you remember that time she had to memorise and deliver a twelve-minute soliloquy from one of his plays, despite there being no such thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is there a headlice asmr on their playlist? Creepy‘s wanking material? Or just trying to get rid of the kids nits?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To be fair exam results aren't all that when you're an Ingham. What is Isabelle ever going to achieve in life. A job independent of her family? A LIFE independent of her family? You don't need exam results to travel in a tin can. If she's not going to go to college till next year, she's basically a year behind her peers. Wasn't so long ago she was taking these exams early because she was apparently ahead. My daughter sat her exams a few years ago now and she was always classed as one of the younger in the year late July birthday, whereas Isabelle is the older end of the school year. She did well, B's and C's if I recall correctly, may well have been an A in there. I was proud, she was happy. She got on her course at college, which involved work placement in a nursery, which lead to a job, which she's still in 7 years later and holds the record of being the nurserys youngest room leader. She's in a relationship, has a mortgage, planning a wedding, has a social life (well she is a home bird) but has friends. That's what I find so difficult for these kids, they have none of this to look forward too. None of this to aspire too. At 17, Issy could be college, part time job, friends planning holidays with friends, real friends, not your 13 yr old sister and your sad excuse of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seems a pretty obvious question, after bragging about a singular result, and one that somebody with nothing to hide would have no problem answering. A liar, on the other hand…View attachment 1527175
Wow she's one cheeky bleep. How do they have any fans left. They're both a pair of ignorant, lying tramps. I'm convinced 90% of their views are from hate watchers.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.