The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gutted when my dad told me Basil Brush wasn’t a real Fox. I was only about 4 though 😆
We had a black and white telly when our children were little.
when we got colour I discovered Orville was green not yellow.
I was so shocked 😀

Omg, talk about tramps day out!!
Sarah breastfeeding on POTC 😳, and creepy said he hated the photo cos he looked a mess but Sarah had her boobs out so it might be worth something to someone! This is while Isla’s stood at the side trying to talk to him 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Where was Jason at the end? I know he’d have been in the pram, but lazy and the girls were all dancing around, and creepy was filming them, so who was watching him in that crowd?
Also, I’ve been to many fireworks displays, shows and concerts with my kids, I’ve never thought to give them all a kiss and a hug at the end (I’ve had them hug me and say thanks cos they enjoyed it but never the other way round) that was weird 😳.
Christine definitely was crying at the illuminations again, but why does he play that awful funeral music over them? He did the same with the parade.
It can’t be copyright because all the other YouTube channels play the proper soundtrack.
That poor baby was probably screaming

Reactions: 20
The scene at the end after the fireworks where they are all cued in to do a happy dance and creepy kisses and strokes their hair individually … I’m not entirely sure what it was about it but it made me very very uncomfortable….

Also where is Jace?… just left him in the DPD van?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
😂 how is she a 16! Where is she carrying the weight to make her a size 16! I need to see her in real life to see how this works.
I refuse to believe it. I’m no skinny mini myself but at least I own it. If I was as delusional as her I’d expect people to take the piss as well

Reactions: 23
We had a black and white telly when our children were little.
when we got colour I discovered Orville was green not yellow.
I was so shocked 😀

That poor baby was probably screaming
I took my three daughters and three friends to a caravan holiday site as my husband couldn’t take time off. It is where I found my need for gin. The eldest was revising for her GCSE’s, the middle one was just obnoxious and the younger convinced I could afford day long riding lessons. Remember this was reinforced by the back up friends. We went to the evening disco /party and Orville was the guest of honour. He lived up to his name and was truly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My parents always told me I was too thick to get any qualifications. It was, as I’m sure it is with Sarah and Chris Ingham all about control. They were determined I wasn’t going anywhere in life or literally and would always live with them to do all their chores. Which I did until something happened; I wouldn’t wish on ANYONE (including any of this lot, yes it was THAT bad) had it not then I would never have got to college and done what I did, no one cared in those days, you weren’t in school rarely did anyone pop round. I wasn’t allowed to do homework or revise (no point, too thick anyway).

Aside from the main reason we’re all here being the vlogs, my parents were very much the same. But not with my sisters who had a different life to mine. Totally different. I had no friends. They did. I went nowhere. They did. To be honest at the start it was upsetting but eventually I just accepted it.

My point is Isabelle is likely feeling the exact same, looking at the thumbnail I can see it and, that there are parents that actively discourage education, even now people don’t believe me. It’s huge hill to climb. I can’t imagine what I went through without the break of school and, of course I wasn’t filmed for YouTube.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ive not watched for ages but tonight's was weird. It felt like when your watching a documentary about something terrible and you watch the family footage after.
I am very in tune with stuff usually . Something was definitely off on the day this was filmed it almost felt like a goodbye a slow one .
Anyway I certainly felt sad watching it . I don't know how they don't realise that the living in the moment eating tit no education etc isn't worth the long term implications .
It makes you wonder what the state of our systems to protect work.
From the authorities to social media companies they have all failed these children . It's so sad .

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It’s all kicking off on Instagram 😀
Ha! Little Susan looks like Chris' style of writing. He has little nuisance to his typing, that are quite unusual and distinctive. Wouldn't put it past them to create fake hate comments to "show why they have to protect themselves from haters"

Why keep it posted other than for everyone to see she's being "picked on".

Reactions: 27
Ive not watched for ages but tonight's was weird. It felt like when your watching a documentary about something terrible and you watch the family footage after.
I am very in tune with stuff usually . Something was definitely off on the day this was filmed it almost felt like a goodbye a slow one .
Anyway I certainly felt sad watching it . I don't know how they don't realise that the living in the moment eating tit no education etc isn't worth the long term implications .
It makes you wonder what the state of our systems to protect work.
From the authorities to social media companies they have all failed these children . It's so sad .

I forgot to add with the ammount of scandals they have gotten away with and their false sense of grandeur it's a very dangerous situation.
Sarah was particularly braggy tonight . The front seats and telling Isla it was her they were waving at and they probably remember her .This woman is first class bonkers.

Reactions: 27
I don't think that Little Susan is Creepy. She wrote 'am not perfect myself' and Creepy would NEVER write that, even as a fake account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Creepy was definitely balling at the end of the fireworks. He even let out a couple of "God" exclamations instead of their usual more wholesome cries of "gosh". 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
absolutely disgusting yet again. Those 2 little ones were exhausted.
They should have taken them back to the van midday when the heat was at its height and let them have a nap for a few hours and to get them rehydrated. I couldn't have stood that pantomime till nearly midnight never mind them. Talk about chaotic and loud. You could see people visibly laughing at them in the queues.
Those two idiots showing just how selfish they are. They weren't thinking about Jace and Mila
Bloody grow up and teach your kids some manners. You all need lessons on how to behave in public places. You are socially inept.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.