The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s a moment at 23.03 where Esme is giving a person in the crowd a filthy look for being in their way, then catches that Creepy is filming and immediately changes disposition and starts manically dancing with the others. Their whole childhood is so fake.
Also Sarah breastfeeding Mila on Pirates of the Caribbean ride is so dangerous, she could cough or be sick. There are some fairly big drops on that ride, I took my 14 month old on and felt surprised when I was going round at how full-on it was. Sheā€™s not a newborn, surely she could wait until they finished to be fed? Especially when there were other people in the boat who maybe didnā€™t want Sarahā€™s breast in their souvenir pic?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Will there be that many different rides from the last time they were there?
They just seem to get too excited over them šŸ˜, I get that Jace does, but it's just a bit over the topšŸ¤Ø
No filming of Jace during the light show, guess he was sound asleep and they couldn't wake him up!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They just seem to get too excited over them šŸ˜, I get that Jace does, but it's just a bit over the topšŸ¤Ø
No filming of Jace during the light show, guess he was sound asleep and they couldn't wake him up!
Hi Steve , your son Chris really looks like you now !!

• Haha
The only new rides Disney have opened in the past few years is the Marvel stuff. Disneyland park hasnt had a new ride in many years.

Reactions: 12
Newbie (ish) here. I had an account years ago but I was all about Mrs Hinch and became kind of a lurker on this thread for a while when the sh*t hit the fan about Chris. I just skimmed through a couple of the most recent threads and clearly he looks as delightful as ever šŸ¤¢. Anyway I was wondering if anyone remembered that special haircut he had (I think it was around the time they went to Australia)? As I recall, it was very short, he had a little pointy fringe and looked like the love child of Granny Jane and Dr Spock from Star Trek.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Isla really believe those actors are really Mickey, Minnie and Aurora?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Lazy said the heat was unbearable and yet Isla spent the whole day in a thick hoodie?

Pudding options of either a fruit bag or a cake. Of course they chose the cake. What else would they want after a huge kebab wrap and chips?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Their diet has been atrocious on this trip so far

Ah yes because Disney is open 24 hours šŸ™„ utter fools. Basically they moved the carpark next to the park to sleep for night. You know what staying in DLP is right lazy? Itā€™s staying in the Disneyland Hotel in Castle Club and opening your window and having a view of the park and eating breakfast seeing the castle from your window. Seeing as you are set for life wondered why you havenā€™t done that yet? You earn more money than me and Iā€™ve done castle club 8 times.
Snap. They always choose DCR. Which is nice. But if youā€™re set for life then why not give your kids the real Disney experience? Iā€™m an annual pass holder and canā€™t wait for the DLH to reopen so I can book castle club again!! If the average Joe can save for it then so can the minghams with their ā€œset for lifeā€ income. Also yesterday when they rushed Jace past the Spider-Man merch. In Disney, if the kids want anything, they get it. Thatā€™s our motto anyway.

Reactions: 21
So Izzys last 3 pics are all taken on 3 seperate days? Why is a 16 year old wearing the same top 3 days running šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
His package on that last picture isnā€™t impressive is it. I thought it was his arse at first glance šŸ‘€
Iā€™m now off for an eye bleach and some intensive therapy sessions šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.