The Ingham Family #247 Woahh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the celin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should've just done two Disney vlogs and called it time. It's same tit different day. The ifam are bored to death.

Reactions: 37
1.34 million subscribers, yet only 27.5k views , 1.4k likes and only….drum roll…. 52 comments after 21 hours. Don’t panic Mr Mannering! ( sorry but you prob need to be from UK to understand that comment lol)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Sorry guyssss, today's vlog is going to be a little bit late because not enough of you have sat through yesterday's borefest yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The Ingham Family posted:
STAYING IN DISNEY FOR 24 HOURS!! (Inc 30th anniversary Parade & show!!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised chris was allowed to film in that swimming pool 🙄

And Jace with a bunch of grapes on his table not cut up and yet the NHS guidelines say you should cut grapes up especially until they are ideally five and to be extra cautious into quarters not halves like Mila had

but it’s the Inghams they don’t give a tit it would probably make good footage “our child’s choking emergency “
Omgheeee that hair tho 🙈🙈🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting back to Sarah’s comment s about not caring what results Isabelle gets, apart from that being absolutely tragic if she had stayed in school - the school would have cared and she would have achieved. Words fail me over Chris and Sarah’s attitude towards the education of their children. Kids do not spend a year repeating or taking extra GCSE’s. They have to get on with their A levels, BTEC’s or appprenticeships and retake them alongside those qualifications.
I hope Isabelle can see her parents do not have her best interests at heart nor do they care about her education and future. It’s just tragic. One day she will understand how deeply they have failed her educationally and of course in many other areas. It’s truly unforgivable. I cannot imagine any parent actively removing their child from school, allowing them no meaningful education and saying they don’t care that their child does not achieve anything. Absolutely horrific. I just can’t fathom what Sarah is thinking holding her daughter back like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ah yes because Disney is open 24 hours 🙄 utter fools. Basically they moved the carpark next to the park to sleep for night. You know what staying in DLP is right lazy? It’s staying in the Disneyland Hotel in Castle Club and opening your window and having a view of the park and eating breakfast seeing the castle from your window. Seeing as you are set for life wondered why you haven’t done that yet? You earn more money than me and I’ve done castle club 8 times.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
1.34 million subscribers, yet only 27.5k views , 1.4k likes and only….drum roll…. 52 comments after 21 hours. Don’t panic Mr Mannering! ( sorry but you prob need to be from UK to understand that comment lol)
5000 deleted comments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Even got the kids lying to the iFam - why has she said she got a stitch teddy today for when they will have left Disney days ago?!

I think one of her parents wrote it, it's got a weird vibe about it (not her fault). Feels deliberately infantilized :(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Isabelle looks about 12 in this picture
I dont know why they bullshit on favourite disney charecters. The only time they mention disney is when theyre at the park, other wise they never talk about it, have anything disney ect.

Also I see Izzy is mentioning about wearing the same clothes in her insta stories.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.