The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should do, my daughter was off school for 10 days with covid and i had the authorities on my back! I don’t know how they get away with it
Same and at my daughters school would think it the same for all after 5 days of being off school someone from the school has to come out and do a check that she was ok

Reactions: 14
God bless tattle and all you amazing people!My mum was rushed into hospital Sunday in the early hours (gradually sorting her out but it`s always scary and worrying) ,i really needed this today. 💕
Love and hugs to your Mum ❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh how people who slate tattle say how all of us users are horrible, nasty people. Look how loving we all are when a tattler tells us of bad times they're currently going through... we all stick together and send lots of love and well wishes, like above!

To be fair, I love our little tattling community x
I rarely visit other threads but wonder if their regulars are as lovely as ours are here (excluding the Inghams and their undercover cronies, of course!) I can't really imagine that they are. 😁

@whatamess123 I hope you're having a better day today, lovely lady, and of course I hope your Mum is feeling better soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hopefully this is the start of Isabelle having new experiences in life. It is late in life bless her, I was sneaking out clubbing at her age and having the time of my life. Fair enough if she’s more of a quieter person, but she’s sheltered and hasn’t been able to explore enough to decide what she does and doesn’t like/want in life.
It’s killing Sarah being nice to Isla. Why is she suddenly letting Isla speak and acknowledging she even exists.
I think we tend to project a bit on our own kids; I was a bit of a bugger, shall we say, when I hit my teens. I have a 15yo son and I am constantly questioning what he’s doing and who he’s with because I know what I used to get up to at 15 🫣 I imagine Lazy was feral at that age, especially with her broken background, so an element of her parenting has probably been overly controlling of Isabelle because of this (but mostly because of her step-father’s actions). I don’t keep my children prisoner, though, and they go to school…

Reactions: 19
Whatamess. I hope your mum recovers well. Take care of yourself. It is such a shock to the system isn't it?
It was 2 weeks ago that my mum fractured her knee. Has a cast on from her hip to her ankle for 6 weeks.
To say it's been difficult is an understatement because of her advanced Dementia
I don't have any other family to help and don't like to put on friends but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Can you imagine Lazy managing?
I still can't get over her leaving her mum when she was dying to go to Florida.
You just couldn't could you? It's all about Sarah. She couldn't even put her mum first.
Your mum is really lucky to have you Whatamess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Notice sarah didnt say anything about Jace being in the mud untill after the activity was shown which is when she would have been on insta about it. Up untill then he was shown inside, watching a film and nothing said about playing outside 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
According to Sarah, Jace doesn't necessarily use his newly acquired phrases "in the right CONTECT". Is she trolling us or what?! Only a couple of minutes in and I already despair.

It's 'conTEXT', you stupid woman. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So that Jace activity was on August 3rd, so they are still a whole week behind 🤷🏻‍♀️ Girls we’re at dance Wednesday 3rd too

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
According to Sarah, Jace doesn't necessarily use his newly acquired phrases "in the right CONTECT". Is she trolling us or what?! Only a couple of minutes in and I already despair.

It's 'conTEXT', you stupid woman. 🙄
Aw come on Mags, we learned this months ago in Ingham Inglish.
Context is the plural. Contect is when it’s just one.
Like Weetabic 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Lazy completely oblivious to Jace putting scissors in his mouth!!!!!
iI’m hoping he does that typical kid thing and gives himself a haircut in the near future. A) it would be hilarious after all the fuss she’s made B) he’d have to go and get it sorted professionally which he desperately needs

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.