The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless tattle and all you amazing people!My mum was rushed into hospital Sunday in the early hours (gradually sorting her out but it`s always scary and worrying) ,i really needed this today. 💕
Sending love to your mum and your good self ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched this vlog through gritted teeth.
I really really can’t bear Sarah the only time she seems genuinely happy is when she’s shopping the glee on her face !
Of course Isabelle is anxious her parents have convinced her that most people are stalkers and weirdos great parenting 😡
Sorry I know it’s going to seem nasty but Islas face pulling and silly attention seeking is so irritating, ridiculous for a 10 yr old.
I was embarrassed watching Esme and Sarah trying to convince folk that the bunny was designed by her that she has never watched tutorials so clearly not true I can’t believe that they would encourage this lying.
I feel mean saying this about the kids because I know they are a product of awful parenting but if I am honest I find the older kids so unlikeable they are going to be just like lazy and creepy users and liars what chance do Jace and Mila have of not turning into spoilt badly behaved kids. Not going to watch anymore they make me feel sick the greed and lies are just awful.
I agree in regards to Isla, i don’t think it matters how much attention she gets she always wants more and to be on camera constantly the faces she pulls and actions she does are quite strange.

Reactions: 19
Thankyou for all your kind comments and wishes.I guess because it happened so suddenly and i`ve been on ff for the past few days ,it`s suddenly hit home.(Sadly ,though i was blessed with the most loving amazing adoptive parents ,i can`t say the same for my brother.He`s being extremely rude ,exhausting and really hasn`t a clue about mum or what she goes through),Anyway i got a little emotional this morning after yet another message (i`ve ignored) ,i`m so grateful for my wonderful daughters ,who give me a boost and always have my back.Again ,i thankyou all for your kindness ,it means so much.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Given how famous they all think they are surprised they don’t have bodyguards when they go out.

Ketrina would be good at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God bless tattle and all you amazing people!My mum was rushed into hospital Sunday in the early hours (gradually sorting her out but it`s always scary and worrying) ,i really needed this today. 💕
Hope your mum is ok, remember to look after yourself too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I recon they will start buying the crochet toys from china on the cheap and sell the to ifam pretending Esme made them for £25 each + £10 delivery charge. Its like they are setting up the manipulative ground work ready for vulnerable ifam

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
There will come a time, perhaps now with the gcse results pending, that the LEA will be forced into taking action
I'm not clued up on home educating in the slightest and only occasionally pop into this thread.

Can the LEA force Sarah & Chris to send the girls back to school?

Reactions: 14
Thankyou for all your kind comments and wishes.I guess because it happened so suddenly and i`ve been on ff for the past few days ,it`s suddenly hit home.(Sadly ,though i was blessed with the most loving amazing adoptive parents ,i can`t say the same for my brother.He`s being extremely rude ,exhausting and really hasn`t a clue about mum or what she goes through),Anyway i got a little emotional this morning after yet another message (i`ve ignored) ,i`m so grateful for my wonderful daughters ,who give me a boost and always have my back.Again ,i thankyou all for your kindness ,it means so much.xx
Hope your mum is ok, I'm glad you have your daughters for support x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whatamess thinking of you at this difficult period of your life.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So if Lazy drove Isabelle to Leeds to catch the train to wherever her friend lives, does that mean in today's vlog she will drive to Leeds to pick her up? No doubt dragging Mila along to go shopping again. Surely it would be a bigger deal if Isabelle had to get from Pylon Palace to her friend's, not have Lazy drive her most of the way.

Why are the vlogs mostly Lazy shopping and talking? Isabelle could have filmed a bit of her journey to show how she copes, Esme could've shown herself crocheting and Creepy could have shown van crap to mix things up and not have such boring, repetitive footage.
The other day Lazy left Jace set up with sand to play with. They didn't show any of his day with Creepy it was all shopaholic Lazy in Meadowhall.
Why don't they just rename the channel as Sarah's shopping channel or whatever. We all know she goes shopping every day but there's really no need to film it.

Reactions: 35
Don’t understand why someone set for life wants to live in a replica of a b&m store.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So if Lazy drove Isabelle to Leeds to catch the train to wherever her friend lives, does that mean in today's vlog she will drive to Leeds to pick her up? No doubt dragging Mila along to go shopping again. Surely it would be a bigger deal if Isabelle had to get from Pylon Palace to her friend's, not have Lazy drive her most of the way.

Why are the vlogs mostly Lazy shopping and talking? Isabelle could have filmed a bit of her journey to show how she copes, Esme could've shown herself crocheting and Creepy could have shown van crap to mix things up and not have such boring, repetitive footage.
The other day Lazy left Jace set up with sand to play with. They didn't show any of his day with Creepy it was all shopaholic Lazy in Meadowhall.
Why don't they just rename the channel as Sarah's shopping channel or whatever. We all know she goes shopping every day but there's really no need to film it.
Sarah Shops for tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm not clued up on home educating in the slightest and only occasionally pop into this thread.

Can the LEA force Sarah & Chris to send the girls back to school?
They should do, my daughter was off school for 10 days with covid and i had the authorities on my back! I don’t know how they get away with it

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Yeh she probably didn’t go anywhere on the train its alllll lies ! But if she did presumably she got the train to near where they used to live and that train station road entrance is directly opposite her old school , wonder what she thought seeing it again ?

Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh how people who slate tattle say how all of us users are horrible, nasty people. Look how loving we all are when a tattler tells us of bad times they're currently going through... we all stick together and send lots of love and well wishes, like above!

To be fair, I love our little tattling community x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Hope your mum gets well soon sending hugs and kisses 😘❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sending love and virtual hugs. I hope your mum feels better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Swear to god this woman is ruining everything for me! 😂 Wants the same cot, shopping at Sainsburys dear lord is no where bleeping safe from her scabby fat fingers 😂 I just wanna be able to buy some things without being reminded of her and her pedalo husband 😂
At least she didn't call her son they same name as yours 😭😭
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.