The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah bought learning posters last year when they first moved into the house in the traditional garish children colours. Why has she now bought more ????

Reactions: 35
Why is the alphabet picture so dull and washed out looking? I guess the boring aesthetic is more important than a toddler having something fun to look at. No wonder Jace is still having to learn colours if that's what he's been looking at. The apple doesn't look too appetising, the rainbow has the wrong colours and I'm guessing L is a llama but it looks like a bear?

Reactions: 29
That alphabet poster is a load of bollox. How many kids are going too look at it and think “cactus”? I bet the Lazy one took a good hour to get that one. It might look dullanddreary pretty but it won’t be any use educationally.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That alphabet poster is a load of bollox. How many kids are going too look at it and think “cactus”? I bet the Lazy one took a good hour to get that one. It might look dullanddreary pretty but it won’t be any use educationally.
Probably on the reduced shelf,tubbs loves cheap tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need a dark room for my sanity. Just watched the boring slog!! Sarah ingham mentioned Jace has been playing with her make up.. looks more like a mark and she had tried to cover it up .. or is that my safe guarding head working over time 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. He shoves the sharp end in his mouth and starts slobbering all over them while she's squealing about a cartoon mushroom. FFS. Parent your children Lazy.
And even worse…Chris left it in the edit!

When someone really over explains something it is a massive sign that it never bleeping happened. Isabelles convoluted explanation of which friends were which and which ones she was seeing when is one such example. As is Esme and her 50p in the chippy

• Heart
Reactions: 41
When someone really over explains something it is a massive sign that it never bleeping happened. Isabelles convoluted explanation of which friends were which and which ones she was seeing when is one such example. As is Esme and her 50p in the chippy
Yep, the more detail they add the more obvious it becomes.

Reactions: 25
Why no family photos or the beautiful cities they’ve visited

Reactions: 24
DID SHE MAKE IT BACK OKAY.......?!

If they wanted to create suspense they should've had a Creepstopher pulling a scared face in the thumbnail. Or not pulling a face at all actually, he looks scared when he does his resting witch face.

Lazy has stuck some tape on the farble floor to help Jace learn to spell his name and recognise shapes. He tips the car out of the trolley onto the floor. He's always telling everyone about his special car garage. Jace got hold of Lazy's makeup today so they need to wash it off. Lazy asks him to say the letters in his name but he barely manages the 'j'. He has to look at Lazy so he can lipread.

It's been a fun morning playing with toys. The girls are upstairs homeschooling. Jace has Woody and Buzz. He has been learning new phrases but doesn't use them in the right contect. No that wasn't a spelling error, just an illiterate 36 year old who needs to go back to school. Jace cannot remember what Buzz Lightyear says. Lazy says he does know but doesn't want to say, even though cleeeeeeeeeeeever boy says he doesn't know. They have to pick up Isabelle. Lazy has to play with Mila today, photograph new Tat and Me products, paint the playroom and wash the nappies. Jace remembers what Buzz says and gets a high five from Lazy.

Lazy is watching Toy Story with Jace. The toys are there watching themselves on TV. They've watched it 800 times. Jace asks how old Woody and Buzz and Lazy says 11 and 26. He asks when their birthdays are and Lazy says March, like him.

Yesterday Lazy and Isla found some Candy Can drinks in Pound Stretcher. They got the birthday cake and bubble-gum flavours. Jace hovers near them as they taste the drinks, eating a snack. Lazy asked Creepstopher if they have sandpaper so she could sand down the wall. He said they had some so Lazy didn't buy any. She's been waiting for two hours whilst he tries to find it. Lazy has played with Mila and done the laundry. Tomorrow they have a day out with Jace and his friends. Lazy calls Mila a rugrat and dances with her. Mila loves singing and dancing.

Lazy sands down the playroom wall. She moans that it's hard because it's vibrating and sandy. She gets a little bit done but then the chuldren require Lazy's attention. Mila is crying upstairs but fighting sleep so Creepstopher is changing her nappy. Time for Lazy to do an activity with Jace. It's the squeezing dyed water onto a paper turtle activity she showed on Instagram Stories. Isla brings her laundry down. Lazy asks how her arm is feeling and she says it's better. Isla burnt her arm on the tray when they made the sex reveal cakes for Katrina's baby. Lazy is grateful for Creepstopher taking Mila for a drive to get her to sleep. It's easier for Lazy to get the babies to sleep because he is usually busy so it's nice when he gets off Tinder and helps out. If Lazy asks him to help he doesn't question it but when he offers it's nice. Lazy is going to get painting done. She wants to get the quiet corner done before they go away.

Jace is asleep on a dinning table chair. Lazy says he has been outside making mud pies and soaking the turtle. Time for Lazy to clean up. Creepstopher has gone to collect Isabelle.

Creepstopher is impressed that Isabelle has made it to where she's supposed to be. It was her first cross-country train. He fist bumps her. Mila is asleep in the back.

Isabelle is home. She says the train was nice. She was nervous. Lazy tells her you have to push through nerves. She almost didn't go. She was stressing out because she couldn't find her destination on the board. She was stood there for 20 minutes. Whilst Creepstopher was picking Isabelle up, Lazy realised she hasn't had the house to herself in over a year. The girls were at dance and Jace was asleep. Lazy has painted the wall a cream colour. She needs to get white and paint over it. She runs out of paint halfway up the palm tree. Lazy is now putting her beautiful prints into frames.

Lazy says the prints will look cute. There is a black dot inside so she will have to take it out and fix it. She shows us the two other "cute" prints, which will transform the playroom. The ikea frames are not glass but Perspex. Jace is happy because there is leftover paper for him to cut. His favourite activity is cutting things. Cutting is good for chuldren and Lazy has heard good things; it strengthens the hands. She shows us Jace's special scissors off Amazon and advertises the link below. She tells Mila to get down because she is stood up with her hands on the print.

End of vlog

When you walk into Rosabelle Manor for the first time...
1660156697922.png
1660156747398.png

Lazy wishes...
1660155200293.png

1660156186560.png
1660156349695.png
1660156393792.png
1660156428136.png
1660156453194.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh ffs 😂
Content dried up that much has it Inghams? 😂
As dried up as lazys Fanny

maybe a contender for #246

I’m confused.
Why is there a zebra beside the G on the alphabet poster? 🤔 View attachment 1488360
Oh duck…I sat here actually looking for a zebra. I think I need a long sleep 😩😆😂

N for N once. With a picture of her dad.
I once had someone on tHe phone at work spelling their name phonetically “erm, N for nonce”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do they broadcast Isabelles obvious anxiety even more so ... that is just an invitation for ppl with no good intentions. That chick will never leave her shell let alone be ready for independence.

Also doubt she is all of a sudden seeing 10 different friends - where have they been before?!

The whole Esme and crocheting situation is honestly ridiculous. Trying so hard to pass off that their 'super duper clever and creative teen' has come up with all these patterns and ideas herself - who are they kidding, apart from the already deluded Ifam??? Why not actually give credit where credit is due, there's no shame and nothing wrong with that, and actually very respectful to credit the original design or inspiration.
I'm assuming lazy has never come across the word plagiarism at any point in her life...

Reactions: 24
Sarah full of BS lies again if Jace had been playing that game with car's for age's we would of heard about it long before now
Or they being watched again by the SS/ LEA with her doing all the activity with the kids again?
Has Sarah got a bad back? With the bending over in tonights vlog
Yes I saw Jace with the scissors in his mouth
Take Izzy got back from her 20mins down the road safe from Leeds

Why is Sarah doing a quiet conner for ? Thought they did i quiet conner with the granny chairs on the landing

• Haha
The whole Esme and crocheting situation is honestly ridiculous. Trying so hard to pass off that their 'super duper clever and creative teen' has come up with all these patterns and ideas herself - who are they kidding, apart from the already deluded Ifam??? Why not actually give credit where credit is due, there's no shame and nothing wrong with that, and actually very respectful to credit the original design or inspiration.
I'm assuming lazy has never come across the word plagiarism at any point in her life...
I hope that someday we can live in a world without plagiarism
You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one...😂

• Haha
DID SHE MAKE IT BACK OKAY.......?!

If they wanted to create suspense they should've had a Creepstopher pulling a scared face in the thumbnail. Or not pulling a face at all actually, he looks scared when he does his resting witch face.

Lazy has stuck some tape on the farble floor to help Jace learn to spell his name and recognise shapes. He tips the car out of the trolley onto the floor. He's always telling everyone about his special car garage. Jace got hold of Lazy's makeup today so they need to wash it off. Lazy asks him to say the letters in his name but he barely manages the 'j'. He has to look at Lazy so he can lipread.

It's been a fun morning playing with toys. The girls are upstairs homeschooling. Jace has Woody and Buzz. He has been learning new phrases but doesn't use them in the right contect. No that wasn't a spelling error, just an illiterate 36 year old who needs to go back to school. Jace cannot remember what Buzz Lightyear says. Lazy says he does know but doesn't want to say, even though cleeeeeeeeeeeever boy says he doesn't know. They have to pick up Isabelle. Lazy has to play with Mila today, photograph new Tat and Me products, paint the playroom and wash the nappies. Jace remembers what Buzz says and gets a high five from Lazy.

Lazy is watching Toy Story with Jace. The toys are there watching themselves on TV. They've watched it 800 times. Jace asks how old Woody and Buzz and Lazy says 11 and 26. He asks when their birthdays are and Lazy says March, like him.

Yesterday Lazy and Isla found some Candy Can drinks in Pound Stretcher. They got the birthday cake and bubble-gum flavours. Jace hovers near them as they taste the drinks, eating a snack. Lazy asked Creepstopher if they have sandpaper so she could sand down the wall. He said they had some so Lazy didn't buy any. She's been waiting for two hours whilst he tries to find it. Lazy has played with Mila and done the laundry. Tomorrow they have a day out with Jace and his friends. Lazy calls Mila a rugrat and dances with her. Mila loves singing and dancing.

Lazy sands down the playroom wall. She moans that it's hard because it's vibrating and sandy. She gets a little bit done but then the chuldren require Lazy's attention. Mila is crying upstairs but fighting sleep so Creepstopher is changing her nappy. Time for Lazy to do an activity with Jace. It's the squeezing dyed water onto a paper turtle activity she showed on Instagram Stories. Isla brings her laundry down. Lazy asks how her arm is feeling and she says it's better. Isla burnt her arm on the tray when they made the sex reveal cakes for Katrina's baby. Lazy is grateful for Creepstopher taking Mila for a drive to get her to sleep. It's easier for Lazy to get the babies to sleep because he is usually busy so it's nice when he gets off Tinder and helps out. If Lazy asks him to help he doesn't question it but when he offers it's nice. Lazy is going to get painting done. She wants to get the quiet corner done before they go away.

Jace is asleep on a dinning table chair. Lazy says he has been outside making mud pies and soaking the turtle. Time for Lazy to clean up. Creepstopher has gone to collect Isabelle.

Creepstopher is impressed that Isabelle has made it to where she's supposed to be. It was her first cross-country train. He fist bumps her. Mila is asleep in the back.

Isabelle is home. She says the train was nice. She was nervous. Lazy tells her you have to push through nerves. She almost didn't go. She was stressing out because she couldn't find her destination on the board. She was stood there for 20 minutes. Whilst Creepstopher was picking Isabelle up, Lazy realised she hasn't had the house to herself in over a year. The girls were at dance and Jace was asleep. Lazy has painted the wall a cream colour. She needs to get white and paint over it. She runs out of paint halfway up the palm tree. Lazy is now putting her beautiful prints into frames.

Lazy says the prints will look cute. There is a black dot inside so she will have to take it out and fix it. She shows us the two other "cute" prints, which will transform the playroom. The ikea frames are not glass but Perspex. Jace is happy because there is leftover paper for him to cut. His favourite activity is cutting things. Cutting is good for chuldren and Lazy has heard good things; it strengthens the hands. She shows us Jace's special scissors off Amazon and advertises the link below. She tells Mila to get down because she is stood up with her hands on the print.

End of vlog

When you walk into Rosabelle Manor for the first time...
View attachment 1488628View attachment 1488629

Lazy wishes...
View attachment 1488537

View attachment 1488599View attachment 1488613View attachment 1488615View attachment 1488616View attachment 1488617
Set for life yet here he is again in those black trousers. Absolutely knob.

Reactions: 18
Sarah bending low to cover her tyres, jace with scissors accident waiting to happen, probs do himself a haircut, don't believe isla brushed past the tray and burnt her arm, Sarah bragging how isla made them cupcakes all by herself, yep and burnt herself getting them out the oven

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.