The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, those "funnels" are called droppers or pipettes....you know, they work on the same principle as your turkey baster.

Are you getting confused because all this time you've been sticking a funnel up there instead? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Concerned that their views and comments are increasing!
I will give credit to Esme on her talents but no way did she not get ideas from somewhere !

Reactions: 14
as someone who used to watch most fv avidly, i must admit i thought tattle was evil, but since reading here it’s not how these fv’s say it is, it’s literal evidence of what they are doing is wrong,

Reactions: 26
Sarah, those "funnels" are called droppers or pipettes....you know, they work on the same principle as your turkey baster.

Are you getting confused because all this time you've been sticking a funnel up there instead? 😂
A funnel in the tunnel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So Sarah has finally addressed the issue of Isla's mysterious arm injury, saying that when Isla was making the poo-face cupcakes for the gender reveal, Sarah took them out of the oven but Isla then leaned over the hot cupcake tray and caught her arm on it.

Personally I reckon Isla took them out of the oven, not Sarah, and burnt her arm whilst doing so. That little explanation was clearly for the benefit of the haters (or authorities) but I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
I hate watched and didn’t get any ads, not even at the beginning
You won't ever get any ads on Invidious.

Did anyone notice Sarah doing her special trick of putting the camera down low, so she has to lean over for a slimming effect. It helped to cover up any cycling shorts camel toe situation too, so it was a win win. 😂

• Haha
as someone who used to watch most fv avidly, i must admit i thought tattle was evil, but since reading here it’s not how these fv’s say it is, it’s literal evidence of what they are doing is wrong,
I used to watch TIF passively, but I did enjoy their day out vlogs; Alton Towers etc. I was coming off the back of a period of post birth PTSD and anxiety and it did encourage me to get out with the kids more. Anyhow, one vlog I watched, Creepy was thanking their subscribers for doing so etc, and to ignore hate they have been getting. This alerted me to GG and then TL. I’d stopped watching as he was creepy and you could see the money changing them with their first house purchase. I dipped in and out, then randomly googled “Ingham hate” and haven’t looked back.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You won't ever get any ads on Invidious.

Did anyone notice Sarah doing her special trick of putting the camera down low, so she has to lean over for a slimming effect. It helped to cover up any cycling shorts camel toe situation too, so it was a win win. 😂
I watched on YouTube. I wonder if they are now on an advertising tit list?

Reactions: 15
I've got to say the one line that made me laugh was ' the babies are left to me, when they're small' two minutes before. Mila is crying upstairs as Chris changes her nappy. In how many vlogs have we heard the line, Chris is just changing Mila's nappy? Or Chris is just upstairs changing Mila. I get parenting is a two way thing, but don't state you do everything, when evidence shows you do very little.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Heartbreaking watching Isla wonder around in the background of all these set up activities for Jace. She is desperate to learn and totally bored.

Funnily enough, Isla seems to be the one pulling in the views. The few videos where she's been the thumbnail and feature are the biggest hitters.

Someone asked if the LEA can send the kids back to school. The LEA very much can. There's multiple articles where this has happened. There was a young actress who stared in a musical that was being told she had to go back to school.

All these changes to them showing their education etc would definitely make me think that they're being asked to supply evidence/being watched x

Reactions: 38
Yeah, Sarah, that's the one. Film yourself with that special lens/filter, bent over, and cross your legs like you're desperate for a wee and everybody will totally think you're a size 12-14.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Any shopping in this one? I haven't got the energy to go to B&M again for the 14th day in a bastard row!!

• Haha
I presume that's Nn for Narwahl? Surely there was something else they could have chosen :ROFLMAO:

1660154064387.png

Yeah, Sarah, that's the one. Film yourself with that special lens/filter, bent over, and cross your legs like you're desperate for a wee and everybody will totally think you're a size 12-14.
She's a big unit. Wouldn't like a backhander from Sarah - it would knock you into the middle of next week with those ham hocks.

• Haha
Lazy completely oblivious to Jace putting scissors in his mouth!!!!!
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. He shoves the sharp end in his mouth and starts slobbering all over them while she's squealing about a cartoon mushroom. FFS. Parent your children Lazy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.