The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they've changed the Fit Ltd to Ingham family ltd on the Amazon water bottles
So they can't deny that they really were pretending to buy their own water bottles and lying about it when advertising them in the vlog!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
This is quite intimate information!
Can you elaborate as to how you know this?
Somebody did post a screenshot of the report made and response they had from someone regarding the illegal move.

Bringing this over ….

12D3AF3D-27E9-4BE8-81ED-3D94CF7CD3FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Was it really worth it for what will probably be about a £5 profit? They've got to be desperate

Store update: No blankets sold of the ones that I have my eye on 😲 I'm actually surprised. The Ifam have jumped ship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m not sure what hello fresh have actually done. I had the same email stating it’s been escalated and what not but the advertising section in vlog and discount code is still there. Surely after reading the many articles they’d have been contacted asking for the removal of this from the videos as a minimum. They’ve probably already been paid for this and with over 60k views no wonder HF are letting it sit.
I don’t think they will work with them again but I don’t think they give much of a tit about their sloppy deal. Mines staying cancelled it was expensive anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m not sure what hello fresh have actually done. I had the same email stating it’s been escalated and what not but the advertising section in vlog and discount code is still there. Surely after reading the many articles they’d have been contacted asking for the removal of this from the videos as a minimum. They’ve probably already been paid for this and with over 60k views no wonder HF are letting it sit.
I don’t think they will work with them again but I don’t think they give much of a tit about their sloppy deal. Mines staying cancelled it was expensive anyway
As far as I could make out they only got an affiliate link which has probably been cancelled. The lazy bastards probably just haven’t been arsed to remove it from the description yet. Either that or they’ve left it out of spite

Reactions: 20
Random q - why does he always wear a tshirt when he's in a pool?
God forbid he exposed himself and or his own body - he much prefers the predatory views gained from exposing his own innocent children and their bodies 😡💀

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Random q - why does he always wear a tshirt when he's in a pool?
Cause he hasn’t found a bra that is knitted like his beanie so he needs to keep them covered

This thread has had me in stitches and we are only on page 2

hi steve 👋 goodbye fresh 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Somebody did post a screenshot of the report made and response they had from someone regarding the illegal move.
I’ve tried to find this but can’t, anyone got the screenshot or can direct me to find it please?

Thanks for the new thread, I’ve only done it on slower threads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.