The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Isabelle’s been on an imaginary train journey, to see her imaginary friends.
Sad. Very sad.
Yarn 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've got to say the one line that made me laugh was ' the babies are left to me, when they're small' two minutes before. Mila is crying upstairs as Chris changes her nappy. In how many vlogs have we heard the line, Chris is just changing Mila's nappy? Or Chris is just upstairs changing Mila. I get parenting is a two way thing, but don't state you do everything, when evidence shows you do very little.
🤣 don't you know she's rushed off her feet poor woman

I'm going to have a go at a title here goes, First proper haircut, going cross country solo ,no wonder views are low low.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not watched, not going to but read comments she’s really trying to impress someone is it tattlers? or has she got someone from education on her back?
I hope Isabell did got to see friends because if they made this up then it would involve the whole family lying that’s so unhealthy when you got to these lengths then you’re done, I know they are all fakes other family vloggers do this pretend their lives are perfect it’s annoying that so many actually believe the stuff they put onto YouTube but to go to these lengths is just ludicrous especially as it will come out truth always does can you imagine being caught out with such huge lies I would bury myself though I don’t think Sarah feels any shame I wonder if she is a narcissist she certainly has traits, as does Creepy.

Reactions: 20
Omg can we do a Tattlers very own ABC chart 😂 Ingham Family EXCLUSIVE 😂😂

Edit to Start us off with...

A for AMERICA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.