The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I hate watched the bore fest last night and the last bit from the girls was pure hate towards people. Those so called parents have ruined those girls and it is beyond infuriating ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Hahahhahaha you can tell by the lines in the pool where she has photoshopped her picture. Stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's got her stomach pulled right in there!
Honestly eh!
What you donโ€™t see behind her is little safety office Jace pulling in her back fat to pull her stomach in ๐Ÿ˜‚ See having iddybiddy size 0 kids mean you can hide them better ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s no size 16!!! She should have #shouldbedoneunderthetradedescriptionact beside that #size 16

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being 75 and looking back at how youโ€™ve made a massive mistake by staying with an infamous pervert, who ruined yours and your familyโ€™s lives, because he tried to arrange some night-swimming on a warm night, but with a child heโ€™d just met, nude, and in secret.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sarah, How about Swipe left for un photoshopped? If you believe your perfect as you are stop editing your photos or at least do it well. These latest ones are laughably bad.
Creepy really doesnโ€™t like you at all.

Reactions: 27
Imagine being 75 knowing youโ€™ve had a Tripadvisor review pulled because it highlighted just how loudmouthed, feral and badly behaved you and your family are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You can actually see where the pervs so called fringe๐Ÿ˜‚ is coming from, creepy mate sort yourself out, do you really think this look is coooool๐Ÿ˜‚you look ridiculous, how those girls arenโ€™t mortified to be seen in public with you, they must be
6A65DA54-A851-4BE1-BC92-B695D6FF1870.png

• Haha
  • Sick
A bit out there but I still think they may go down the 'didn't know I was pregnant' route. Lazy is looking a very lot round (no fat shaming, I'm a plus size woman but I know this and don't pretend I'm size 14), the talk of periods and buying sanitary products on this trip and a few times since having Mila makes me think they are trying to make out everything is 'normal' and that's why she will say she had no idea.
And the return of the coldsores!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
You can actually see where the pervs so called fringe๐Ÿ˜‚ is coming from, creepy mate sort yourself out, do you really think this look is coooool๐Ÿ˜‚you look ridiculous, how those girls arenโ€™t mortified to be seen in public with you, they must be View attachment 1388335

His hairdresser must be baffled when he turns up with his very bizarre hair requirements. If a psychologist analysed hairstyles, I guess Creepy's would say a lot. It's the daddy long legs fringe, it gives me the gip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine posting a โ€˜love your bodyโ€™ caption attached to a picture that is so photoshopped that you look half the size you actually are ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
And so badly edited that you have the proportions of a bobble head toy!
sheโ€™s left her massive fat head the same size, the shame of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing says glamour like bursting out of your polyester sex gown by the poolside at your all inclusive resort in Mexico during the cheap season ๐Ÿ˜ such envy for this lifestyle Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is Sarah practising for an only fans account or something?

she could wrap herself in baby and me blankets for it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.