The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of having that review removed when the damage has already been done?

It's only the Ingham "haters" that will be interested in identifying those people in the review (and the photo) and the whole thing has already been recorded here anyway!

No randomers who just happened to stumble across Gazza's review would have a clue who was breastfeeding and for all they know, that pool photo isn't necessarily anything to do with the loudmouthed guests he referred to....so what's the point?

Taking it down achieves absolutely nothing unless the hotel leaned on Gazza for some reason. If it's Creepy's doing, he's just wasted his time.
Has anyone messaged him to ask why it was taken down ?

Reactions: 11
I did think maybe the hotel.was getting bad reviews taken down but thier are still loads up. What an odd situation!
That's what I thought, unless it was specifically the breastfeeding matter that they objected to. Aside from any safety implications, it's a "no topless" site so they may not appreciate someone exposing too much boob in the pool area, even if feeding. Just a thought!

Reactions: 14
Wonder how long my gazza comment will last on their vlog. Justice for gazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Just a theory with Gazzas entire review being removed. Could it be that the minghams have contacted him to let him know that his review is all over a “nasty troll website” and gone down that route, that we’re a nasty bunch. Maybe that was enough to spook him into removing it entirely, rather than just removing the photo of them?
Doesn’t make any sense really anyway as the damage has already been done. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 26
Oh god can you imagine what they said. We’re famous. Yes famous for all the wrong reasons you pair of idiots. I hope Gazza finds this site.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Setting the cultural appropriation aside, Caucasian hair is not strong enough to handle a weave that tight. Not content with slowly ripping Jaces hair out by the roots, they want to do the same to Isla?
Vile, ignorance at its best.

Reactions: 35
This has cracked me up someone is asking Lazy for advice on suncream 🤣
The mother who forgets to take suncream…buys the cheapest tit suncream you can find and allows her children to be out in the sun all day in the Maldives ! Those Children have been so badly burnt on so many holidays because the parents are idiots !
They really are the idiots that go out in the midday sun and don’t understand why it’s so quiet !!
Gone to mexico with no incest repellent by the looks of it and no sanitary products yet people ask them advice !! 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 1387772
Sorry to point this out, but “incest repellant”?! I don’t think even Creepy would go that far…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
How does anyone manage to watch their vlogs to the end, they are so freakin’ BORING, watching this scabby family is actually soul destroying

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Never fear tattlers Gazza the greats review lives on. I’ve found the same one just not on Trustpilot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It won't but I hope this comment on Izzys insta hits home to her because its so true.

Its also so concerning how she says 'ILY' to her followers, even 'ILY more' to one. Just s dangerous game to play in my opinion.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
A bit out there but I still think they may go down the 'didn't know I was pregnant' route. Lazy is looking a very lot round (no fat shaming, I'm a plus size woman but I know this and don't pretend I'm size 14), the talk of periods and buying sanitary products on this trip and a few times since having Mila makes me think they are trying to make out everything is 'normal' and that's why she will say she had no idea.

Reactions: 23
It doesn’t really matter that it’s gone from TA
The fact is that we have it here and once it’s here it’s going nowhere 😂😂
That will piss them off more than anything.
It’s honestly one of the funniest things that’s happened in this ongoing drama.
Creepy will have drafted one of his very menacing emails and threatened them a very lot.
He can’t have the whale of sea Croft and the brats photographed by a strange man oh no.
There is only him allowed to dm young girls and film in pools, changing rooms, kids shows, parks..
Picture him in that blue sun suit stumpy legged, pot bellied, big man titties, bent cock nosed, squitty eyes, ginger combover oddball with a proven track record of being an absolute dirty creep. Yet he’s complaining 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Creepy being the total creep that he is busy filming down his step-daughters bikini and paying no attention to his 3 year old non-swimming toddler who has been left with a 9 year old that can barely swim herself. He obviously had Mila out in one of those pool rings too in the sea! Their stupidity has no bounds!!
66927E7B-B5E9-47D2-B4C6-73A71DF89C2F.jpeg
F55EB675-0F55-4EB5-AE3F-ABB457380143.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.