The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Choosday
1657310985643.png

TLDR
- Gazza's review has been removed from TripAdvisor
- The Inghams have been on their holibobs in Mexico. The holiday has consisted of pools and moan, moan, moan from Sarah.
- Sarah's baby ain't gonna stop her from doing anything. Her tits have been out in almost every vlog.
- Chris has been behaving atrociously, rubbing food all over his fat face like an overgrown toddler whilst out in public.
- No life jackets worn by the kids on the catamaran in the middle of the ocean.
- Waiters/waitresses have been referred to as "workers" and the Inghams have been having more than their fair share of food this holiday, especially Lazy. There is over-indulging and then there is being greedy!
- The DPD van passed it's MOT after failing initially due to issues with the front seatbelts and registration plate.
- The dance school addressed their safeguarding policy.
- Jace met a little girl who looked just like him at the airport. She probably is her sister, knowing what we know about Chris

Hi Steve 👋 So, just how many secret children does Chris have? :unsure: Next time you're on the vlog, tell Sarah her cheesy slop is gorgeous if it's over 5.

1657310875938.png
1657310954036.png
1657311489415.png
1657311498290.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I haven’t read back through all the posts but do they do anything but complain? This latest vlog is nothing but! I can’t believe they were offending the culture and food of the place they had been visiting for two weeks. I don’t know what “English Mexican” is (I’m American) but I would looove some traditional Mexican food.

i was supposed to go to Mexico (Cancun!!) in May, but I got covid (thanks Europe 😉) and had to cancel my trip. As someone who hasn’t yet experienced Mexico I can’t wait to go and see what they do have to offer and will enjoy every last minute of it. Including the food, no wait, especially the food!!!

Reactions: 27
Nice one @thegreencow and Hi Steve!

I was thinking earlier about how the Inghams seem to move in a herd and how they can't seem to do things individually. Lazy is about the size of a water buffalo so I suppose it makes sense for them to go about like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely lost brain cells when I heard Chris say Mexican food isn't like "English Mexican". Was he expecting Old El Paso. What is wrong with him. I'm literally stupider than I was 10 minutes ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Congratulations @Choosday
View attachment 1402666

TLDR
- Gazza's review has been removed from TripAdvisor
- The Inghams have been on their holibobs in Mexico. The holiday has consisted of pools and moan, moan, moan from Sarah.
- Sarah's baby ain't gonna stop her from doing anything. Her tits have been out in almost every vlog.
- Chris has been behaving atrociously, rubbing food all over his fat face like an overgrown toddler whilst out in public.
- No life jackets worn by the kids on the catamaran in the middle of the ocean.
- Waiters/waitresses have been referred to as "workers" and the Inghams have been having more than their fair share of food this holiday, especially Lazy. There is over-indulging and then there is being greedy!
- The DPD van passed it's MOT after failing initially due to issues with the front seatbelts and registration plate.
- The dance school addressed their safeguarding policy.
- Jace met a little girl who looked just like him at the airport. She probably is her sister, knowing what we know about Chris

Hi Steve 👋 So, just how many secret children does Chris have? :unsure: Next time you're on the vlog, tell Sarah her cheesy slop is gorgeous if it's over 5.

View attachment 1402661View attachment 1402664View attachment 1402685View attachment 1402686
Oh wow, wasn’t expecting this! Thanks Steve 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but if anyone watched last night's vlog did anyone else feel completely uncomfortable with how close up the camera was to Issys chest when she was bouncing Mila :oops::oops::oops:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
English Mexican food is a piss poor imitation of TexMex food from the US. It's what you can order online comprising of tinned refried beans, avocado sourced from plastic bags full of frozen slop, wheat based tortillas, dried out tasteless taco shells from a packet that is months old by the time it's opened and cheap, fatty minced beef with a tin of tomatoes, tasteless pre-grated cheese and some commercial chilli powder dumped on top with half a metric fuckton of sour cream.

Mexican Mexican food is a complex and varied selection of fresh ingredients, including but not limited to chicken, seafood, herbs & vegetables, whole grains, home made maize based breads and plump, fiery chillies. Beef in Mexico, as in many parts of Central or South America is very expensive so when it is eaten it's treated with a great deal of care and respect. Thus it is very rarely minced, it is cut into sizable portions then stewed or grilled/bbq'd with the above mentioned fresh ingredients.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but if anyone watched last night's vlog did anyone else feel completely uncomfortable with how close up the camera was to Issys chest when she was bouncing Mila :oops::oops::oops:
Yes I mentioned it in the last thread so I’m glad I wasn’t just being some sick old lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Chris is obviously very self conscious about his hair, I wonder why he wouldn’t go down the hair transplant route like so many other ‘influencer’ men.

• Haha
Yes I mentioned it in the last thread so I’m glad I wasn’t just being some sick old lady.
Nope, it definitely wasn't just you. The only question mark I had over it was who was filming it - Creepy or Lazy?

• Sick
I wouldn’t normally comment but just watched some early 2016 vlogs and can’t believe it’s the same family. The girls are clean and happy and Sarah is a loving mum. Its such a shame what fame and greed can do to a person. I feel so sorry for the children as they should and could have had a happy normal life. Maybe Sarah should watch them and try and find the person she use to be or is too late.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.