The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched but I guess Sarah and Chris are getting pissed up on the free cocktails at the swim up bar. Legal drinking age there appears to be 18 so I assume Isabelle isn't getting served, but it kind of looks like it.
Sounds like she's ordering Purple Rain cocktails and she does appear tipsy. Seeing their interaction when the booze is flowing is difficult to watch. 🤮

OMG Lazy the old fishwife, screaming across the pool at Creepy. Was that the "quiet" pool? And that fetching black negligee is back. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Who the duck thinks it‘s a good idea to buy a feral child a ukulele minutes before you board a transfer bus to meet a long haul, or any flight? I’d have been fuming if I’d been there.
Wish they'd all pluck off

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know if these comments are taking the piss or not...

pool.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Screenshot (311)_LI.jpg

Not even bothered to wipe her little face after she's eaten, dry food caked on her baby skin. Who does that?! Animals take care to clean their young for fucks sake!

I can't cope with the flirting. If I was Isabelle's bio dad, I wouldn't give two shits about a Levi's letter. Someone needs to step in because Isabelle doesn't know any better. It is like watching a snake and a mouse. :oops:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
They are so chavvy.
They both pronounce Guacamole as Mole, not molA or at least molE. jeez.

and she eats shite.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Purple rain cocktails?
‘I never meant to cause you any sorrow,
I never meant to cause you any pain,
I only had you for YouTube
I only went to Mexico so I could exploit my weans’

I suppose my post really works in Scottish but hey ho 💁🏼‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish Lazy would stop sitting Mila on top of bars and restaurant tables etc where food and drink is being served and consumed. That is gross - so unhygienic. 🤮

And how pig ignorant and cringeworthy did they sound, when talking about the Mexican food they were getting there? ie too Mexican!...."Mexican Mexican", like beans and stuff rather than the Mexican food which the Minghams like...ie the Tex-Mex food which the locals don't really eat, like burritos, fajitas, tacos etc.

Shame they can't go to Texas for some of that special Mexican food which they love so much but can't pronounce. "Gwack-a-mole", eh Sarah? Funny how she mocked Creepy over his pronunciation when she's even worse. Bargain Brits on tour, giving the rest of us a tit name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So they go to Mexico and complain that the Mexican food is different to home. It's authentic you fools.

You cannot make this up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I heard back from the Ingham’s LEA and they’ve asked me for their full address which annoyingly enough I don’t have. Do you think just providing the girls full names and DOB etc will be suffice?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Eh they’ve gone home? Thought they went on loads of amazing trips…I haven’t seen any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I heard back from the Ingham’s LEA and they’ve asked me for their full address which annoyingly enough I don’t have. Do you think just providing the girls full names and DOB etc will be suffice?
If i had my PMs on i would send it you. Google the manor and it will be available

Reactions: 14
Google is your friend! 😉
The titles of the threads are so inspiring, especially 218 and 219.

I may have a go at creating one but I can't rhyme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Eh they’ve gone home? Thought they went on loads of amazing trips…I haven’t seen any 😂
I'm sure a couple of days ago they said that they still had a couple of trips left to do but we only saw one more. They said there would be three trips in total but we only saw two. Something a bit suss there!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's in a super hot country and just like us, she has to keep hydrated. That's her only source of fluids. Sarah shouldn't moan that Mila needs to keep feeding because Sarah and Chris wanted to take her to a super hot country, just like Dubai.
Oh I get that but even at home she seems obsessed with feeding her all the time Have the time I think Milas just asleep but she's pretending she's feeding her as makes her look special etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Easy to find on right move sold house prices & the original developer sale is still on the web as well. Both full address are available as well as north linc planning website too (go back through threads to find out the house name, not sure if allowed to say or not)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.