The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla looks like an apparition, like she's been sent from 'elsewhere' to keep an eye on him or something!
when you look at that picture and did not know it was Isla, I would have thought it was Jace.

Reactions: 8
I wish Lazy would stop sitting Mila on top of bars and restaurant tables etc where food and drink is being served and consumed. That is gross - so unhygienic. 🤮

And how pig ignorant and cringeworthy did they sound, when talking about the Mexican food they were getting there? ie too Mexican!...."Mexican Mexican", like beans and stuff rather than the Mexican food which the Minghams like...ie the Tex-Mex food which the locals don't really eat, like burritos, fajitas, tacos etc.

Shame they can't go to Texas for some of that special Mexican food which they love so much but can't pronounce. "Gwack-a-mole", eh Sarah? Funny how she mocked Creepy over his pronunciation when she's even worse. Bargain Brits on tour, giving the rest of us a tit name!
Neck Lace made a reappearance again.
She must say these things just to annoy surely but it is the Inghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Easy to find on right move sold house prices & the original developer sale is still on the web as well. Both full address are available as well as north linc planning website too (go back through threads to find out the house name, not sure if allowed to say or not)
I’ve found it now 👍🏻 and email has been replied to. I hope they get back to me or at least take what I have said seriously for investigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone have the thought that they were denied filming in the hotel and around the pools, that's why we mostly saw them in the hotel and then going here and there for short clips. And then just take the last days off vlogging at all, just needed a break.
And then just decided to don't give it a tit since it was the last days. They need the money to pay for their crappy trip.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what Creepy says at approx 7:36 after saying "Isabelle Sofia", like he was trying to tell her off a bit? It's when he's talking about being sad about going home and having to clean for themselves etc...I just can't quite catch what he says to Issy there.

And they're just rooms, Creepy, not houses. Stop trying to big everything up!

Oh I get that but even at home she seems obsessed with feeding her all the time Have the time I think Milas just asleep but she's pretending she's feeding her as makes her look special etc
More like she's pretending to feed her so can she can sit on her arse for longer. That woman can't manage more than a few steps without sitting down.

I’ve found it now 👍🏻 and email has been replied to. I hope they get back to me or at least take what I have said seriously for investigation.
Lazy will be frantically perusing the home ed files to fake evidence for the LEA as we speak.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what Creepy says at approx 7:36 after saying "Isabelle Sofia", like he was trying to tell her off a bit? It's when he's talking about being sad about going home and having to clean for themselves etc...I just can't quite catch what he says to Issy there.

Sounds like he says it's strict part on Sarah right now.

Reactions: 7
After seeing the round ups of the last few vlogs, its so evident that Mila was just born to bring in the views (I mean we knew that anyway, but its even more obvious now). The poor baby is essentially one big inconvenience for the entire family - and you can tell Lazy is fed up of her (no wonder she's always offloaded onto babysitter Isabelle).
There’s couples who are dying to have a baby but can’t these people need sorting out asap

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Strip piling or something.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion.

Not very good

The Ingham Family #240 Groundhog Day.

Reactions: 11
There’s couples who are dying to have a baby but can’t these people need sorting out asap
She’s a really lovely baby. It upsets me the way she’s treated. I think it’s because my daughter was a red head baby too.

• Heart
What the heck was the “opening scene???”
Honestly Chris and Sarah would say it’s just Isabelle bouncing Mila around and I’m some sort of weird pervert with a sick mind.
An innocent shot of their eldest daughter having fun with their youngest.
They’d say I’m a hater looking for negative things to say, but dear god protect your kids, especially your young teenaged daughter. That was an extreme close up of your daughters chest and did not need to be there.
After feeling disgusted with them I then had to laugh as how rough does Sarah look in comparison?
It was disgusting and half her head was cut off so the camera could have been pointed higher, its like the wanted her chest to be in frame and not looking at the top of her head which was out of frame

Reactions: 17
I felt sorry for Isla, trying to tell her story about the man with the snake. Instead of telling Jace to wait for Isla to finish what she was saying, Lazy just joined in his conversation, talking over Isla, and Jace even stood in front of Isla at one point but wasn't moved away.

We seemed to see less and less of her each day of that trip. I wonder if the hotel gifted the hair braiding and that's the only reason Isla got treated. 😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Did anyone notice when they were at the airport and lazy was saying how cute jace was playing with a little girl that looked so much like him it could have been his sister( bit weird) then she was saying all these cute things jace was supposed to have said and Isla just keeps looking enough to say that never happened 😂😂
When creepy was all sweaty lazy said oh look the neck lace has made your top look dirty the marks were at the front of the neck the neck lace no where near that bit that dirt was in fact where he was so sweaty the tide mark around his neck washed out by the sweat and was on his top, how filthy thus family is🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I felt sorry for Isla, trying to tell her story about the man with the snake. Instead of telling Jace to wait for Isla to finish what she was saying, Lazy just joined in his conversation, talking over Isla, and Jace even stood in front of Isla at one point but wasn't moved away.

We seemed to see less and less of her each day of that trip. I wonder if the hotel gifted the hair braiding and that's the only reason Isla got treated. 😥
She’s another child who’s treatment gets to me. She needs so much more in life. My daughter is 10 and I can’t imagine leaving her in another room in a hotel from me for 2 weeks. She’s still so young.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can I ask a question regarding safeguarding of kids as you lot are knowledgeable. A 16yo on work experience in a primary school left alone to help a 5yo get dressed after pe.

yes or no?

imo there should always be 2 people present.

sorry for going ot, just about to give a so called friend what for over this. It’s wrong imo

• Wow
Can I ask a question regarding safeguarding of kids as you lot are knowledgeable. A 16yo on work experience in a primary school left alone to help a 5yo get dressed after pe.

yes or no?

sorry for going ot, just about to give a so called friend what for over this. It’s wrong imo
I did work experience as a 15/16 year old in a primary school. We're going back a fair bit now, timewise, so maybe things are different now, but I was allowed to take kids to the toilet (not actually in the cubicle), but I helped with buttons etc, if needed.
Actually I hope things would be different now, as every adult has to have a DBS check, it's weird that teens can go into a school and be unchecked or have access to kids on their own

OUR LAST DAY IN MEXICO & ARRIVING HOME!

Vlog starts with Isabelle dancing with Mila. Mila starts babbling and Lazy says she's singing. It's their last day in beautiful, tropical, sweaty paradise. They go home tomorrow. They've been for breakfast and repacked their cases. They're heading to the pool for nice family time because there will be none when they return to England as Creepstopher will be in the Ibis.

Creepstopher says he'll miss the sun beds and view of the teenage girls and young women in the pool blue sky. He walks over to the pool and asks Jace where his sisters are. They're elsewhere in the pool. Creepstopher got himself a new flask and the ice will not melt all day. It keeps drinks cool. He doesn't know what the science is behind them. The cabana is the only place in the resort with four sunbeds and they've managed to nab it a few times, including today. You have to get up early to get it. Lazy foghorns at Creepstopher to get in the pool. Creepstopher films Isabelle and Jace in the pool. They're playing a game. Jace woke up a farmer but is now a lifeguard.

Mila has now been dumped on the bar drinking a cup of orange juice with Lazy laughing at her. Isabelle is also at the bar. They're having lunch. Lazy films a lizard. She tells Jace to be careful and Esme not to give it food. Creepstopher calls it a foooooo and Jace screeches at it. Lazy says the lizards (bearded lizard apparently) are cute at a distance. Isla says a guy was holding a snake on the beach yesterday. It was wrapped around his neck and he was charging people to hold it. It was probably Creepstopher.... got to afford the mortgage somehow, even if it means charging tourists £50 to hold a snake for 2 seconds. The lizard isn't leaving. Esme spent half an hour trying to save a butterfly, she saved it and cleaned it, it flew off and a bird ate it. I bet that was a shock to her because no way are those foooooooos teaching her any science i.e. the food chain or lifecycles during 'home schooling'. Isabelle says there are moths all over the floor.

Isabelle tells Creepstopher he's busted. He just ordered a Purple Rain but the bartender told him it was called an (he puts on a weird Indian accent) Bora Bora.

It's now later on and Creepstopher is in the hotel room. They've been back to have showers and missed their Mexican restaurant reservation on purpose. They were in the pool just before 7pm, got chatting to some Canadians and it was too late by the time they got back to the room. Jace and Mila needed naps at 7pm and now they're off to the buffet, which everyone is very happy about. The reservation was in the sister hotel so they would've had to get out of the pool at 4:30pm t get there on time. Isabelle says the restaurant is unreliable. Lazy says it isn't their type of place. The Mexican in the resort isn't just fajitas, burritos and tacos. It's a lot of spice and not English Mexican. Creepstopher asks if everyone is ready and they screech yes. Esme says they've been waiting for him for 3 hours but he tells us it's not his fault. They're all feeling sentimental and sad. The routine of having 'houses' next to each other has been really cool, they don't want to give them up and they haven't had to clean for themselves. He isn't looking forward to getting home to Bissel.

And in the blink of an eye it's the next day. Time to go down for the final breakfast. Jace has mango, fruit loops, milk and orange juice. Esme isn't feeling it this morning, sad to be going home. She doesn't want to do the 3 hour transfer to the airport or 10 hour flight home or the 2 hour drive from the airport to Rosabelle Manor. It will be 7am UK time. Lazy shows us her plate and says this is why she's going home a whole dress size bigger than when she came out; 2 fried eggs, 2 bits of toast, about 6 spoonfuls of guacamole with tomato and 2 hash browns (one of which is for Mila).

Lazy heads into the lobby shop to get a souvenir from the trip. Footage of the products. The shops are stocked up with everything that you need, but are more expensive than at home. Jace decides he needs a ukulele.

Lazy cackles and says Creepstopher looks so bad. He's soaking after moving the bags to the lobby. The neck-lace has stained the top the whole way around. They bought the ukulele but Creepstopher isn't sure how they'll get it home.

Creepstopher went to the bathroom to tidy himself up. It didn't help but he's dry now. They're on the coach to the airport. He's super sad to be saying goodbye to Mexico.

They're now in the airport. Creepstopher is drinking the best chai latte he's ever drunk from Starbucks. Lazy moans about Mila fidgeting. She wants to go off on her own now. They have a 2-4 hour delay on the plane. Different people are telling them different things. They have a Johnny Rockets so Creepstopher doesn't care about the delay. Lazy says the cutest thing ever happened. There was a family a couple of check in desks down and the little girls looked like she could've been Jace's sister. She probably is, knowing how much Creepstopher gets about. I doubt he even knows how many women he's shagged. The girl was playing on a trunki, Jace went over asked her name and offered to push her. The girl said her name was Hattie, Jace asked what she liked to do and she said gymnastics, Hattie returned the question and Jace said monster trucks. What melted Lazy's stone cold heart was Jace turned around and said "look, that's my famiwy". Isla is being occupied by her phone so she doesn't call Foghorn out for her lies.

Mila is screaming. They just went to get fast food. Christine says "some here Mimis". They got 2 burgers, hot dog, pizza, 2 cokes and fries in the form of a pack of jelly sweets. Lazy cackles that that was the cringiest thing she's ever filmed.

The Inghams were starting to lose the will so they're now sat in Johnny Rockets. Creepstopher plays the ukulele behind her. They have two hours so have ordered dinner. Esme just had a caramel frappuccino and now wants an Oreo milkshake. Not to mention the open bag of crisps in front of her... Isabelle fell asleep the other night and bratty Esme took the opportunity to change all the widgets on her phone to a selfie of herself pulling one of her stupid faces. They try and get Mila to say bird. Apparently she can say buzz and duck now. They look through holiday pictures and Esme compares it to one of the stupid face she pulls. More footage of trying to get Mila to talk on camera. Shot of the burger for their tea. Of course Creepstopher is sure to include some sneakily filmed footage of Isabelle eating.

More footage of Isabelle. Lazy asks Jace if he's full of cheese. She asks if he enjoyed the holiday. They're sat in the lounges and still delayed. The flight has been delayed further until 6:15pm. They've been at the airport since 12:30pm. It's 4:37pm now. They have a long journey ahead. if they set off at 6pm, they'll land at 4am their body clock time, and get home 1pm UK time. Lazy will not be able to sleep on the plane with Mila and Jace. Mila will be sat on her knee. Lazy wished she's have time for a nap when she gets home but she won't. They're delayed due to the inbound flight being late getting to Cancun. Lazy has been left with the kids whilst Creepstopher walks around the airport somewhere alone.

The Inghams are now on the plane. Footage of Jace and Mila. Music to footage of the view. Shots of Creepstopher holding Mila, Jace asleep. More window footage. Creepstopher shows us the map and says they're an hour and a half from landing. They're somewhere over the Atlantic on the west coast of Ireland. The tell me you can take me home song plays. Footage from the descent and landing.

The Inghams are home. Lazy stands in the kitchen of Rosabelle Manor. It's a rough day. She's so tired. Its 3pm and they got home at 1pm. They had to do a couple of stops on the way home because Creepstopher needed drinks and they needed milk. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Creepstopher made them a cup of tea when they got home, Lazy sat on the sofa and closed her eyes for two minutes. Two hours passed. They couldn't sleep on the plane; the girls got 3 hours each and Jace and Mila slept the whole flight. Jace fell asleep before the first drinks trolley came around. Due to the tail wind it took 9 hours to fly home. The kids slept on the 2 hour journey home. Mila fell asleep for 2 hours when they got home. They need to stay awake so jet lag doesn't set it. Creepstopher is off to mow the lawn whilst Lazy does laundry and dinner. Lazy is going to to do a tips and advice about traveling to Mexico with a baby tomorrow.

End of vlog

My Forever have been hit by the budget cuts
1657308497741.png
1657307817556.png
1657308574539.png
1657308644862.png
1657308722851.png
1657308780341.png
1657308819540.png
1657308868819.png
1657309015350.png
1657308982777.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

yes or no?

I'd say no. Different scenario - but I've just updated our child protection policy ahead of our music and dance show this weekend, and have stressed that no adult or class assistant (aged 16 & 17 years) should be in a one to one position with any child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.