The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow so the hotel has a dolphin show where they bring in captive dolphins to entertain their guests in a pool on site. So unbelievably sickening.
What lives must these beautiful creatures lead.
Is it TUI that sell this hotel?
I would not touch this tit hole with a barge pole.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m sure I read on Tripadvisor that you’ve got to pay to use the facilities at the hotel they visited for 10 minutes. That’ll be why they didn’t stay long, no other reason. They never research anywhere before they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to be melodramatic, but the Online Safety Bill is another turn of the ratchet towards establishing a global digital identity prison that will enslave and impoverish 99% of humanity, forever - they couldn’t give a monkey’s about protecting children.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻….. If only others would or could wake up to the reality of the global digital agenda ! Everything makes sense when you do your own research 🧐 well done for speaking truths 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My God do this family have the ability to make any place they visit look absolutely awful...I mean the hotel they're at doesn't look the best, but somehow they've even made that even worse. Why can't these people actually get out and do something other than sit by a pool the entire time. What a waste to pay all that money to travel so far to just sit around all day and go swimming??? - I really dont get it at all. They don't understand how privileged they are to be able to go to all these amazing places where they can explore the local (agri)culture ;) and yet its just the same crappy vlogs of them doing nothing.
I took my eldest niece whose Izzy's age to Spain last week, we stayed in a little apartment complex with a pool but we went out every single day we were there - we went to so many little towns, went to some stunning places and had some amazing food, and still found time to spend an afternoon or evening by the pool and my niece absolutely loved it. Honestly the minghams are just lazy when it comes to actually doing something other that lazing about on their arses all day.

Also as for this safeguarding policy from the dance school - when I first went on their website to check it a few weeks back it certainly wasn't there (as far as I could see, although my search was only brief). I imagine some poor soul has been roped in to make amendments on their policies to cover everything - considering the document says it was updated on the 24th June - and I find it very interesting that are some VERY specific policies listed here - i.e
- they won't allow allegations made my a child to go unchallenged
- they have a specific policy regarding complaints about images/videos
- encouraging enthusiastic constructive feedback and not negative criticism
- positive partnership between parents and the school

Good on them for at least doing something about the safeguarding policy - although nothing mentioned about social media and other parents filming/photographing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They went to a different hotel sat in the lobby and complained about it. Sand was to bright to, to much seaweed and no shelter around pool then they went back to their room and complained some more really was very riveting to watch
They make me sick. People are starving in the country they live in,food banks struggling to feed everyone, homelessness going through the roof. Children literally going without food & these self indulgent twats scoff on camera like there is no tomorrow & they never stop complaining?????? Relatable to the masses? I think their viewing figures answer that.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
On yesterday's vlog Lazy complained about how hot her sunglasses were, saying that they'd "scorched" her face. Would Jace's glasses also get hot, as they're all metal? It probably wouldn’t occur to her to check but he was right near her when she said it.

(I know Lazy's had been on her head and Jace does sometimes wear a hat but not always.)

• Sad
Reactions: 25
There are no UK laws regarding using your own kids to make money online. There is as far as I know only one country with any laws regarding family vloggers. That is France and they only brought the laws in last year. All they did was take the existing laws for children working in film and TV and apply them to family vloggers. Simple enough step but no other govt in the world gives enough of a tit about the welfare of vloggers' kids to be arsed.

Far too many bleeping old people in power* is my thought on why. They don't do the internet, they don't know anything about the internet except that occasionally some taxpayer calls them an hole on Twitter. Oh they want to make laws against that, but duck the children being exploited and robbed by their own parents on YouTube. They neither know nor care about that.

*I am old so I get to say that.
Can you define old please?

Reactions: 4
My God do this family have the ability to make any place they visit look absolutely awful...I mean the hotel they're at doesn't look the best, but somehow they've even made that even worse. Why can't these people actually get out and do something other than sit by a pool the entire time. What a waste to pay all that money to travel so far to just sit around all day and go swimming??? - I really dont get it at all. They don't understand how privileged they are to be able to go to all these amazing places where they can explore the local (agri)culture ;) and yet its just the same crappy vlogs of them doing nothing.
I took my eldest niece whose Izzy's age to Spain last week, we stayed in a little apartment complex with a pool but we went out every single day we were there - we went to so many little towns, went to some stunning places and had some amazing food, and still found time to spend an afternoon or evening by the pool and my niece absolutely loved it. Honestly the minghams are just lazy when it comes to actually doing something other that lazing about on their arses all day.
I can’t understand why they bother go on holiday to just sit by/swim in a pool all day. For me, holidays are few and far between and all I want to do is explore the place I visit. This family is ungrateful not to mention lazy.

Reactions: 20
What holiday was it that the look between Creepy and Isabelle was off major concern? Spain rings a bell.
Yes it was Spain 2021 I think. They were walking down the street & she invaded his personal space & walked right up to him as if she was going to kiss him. I slowed that clip right down & it’s very concerning. I’m not blaming Izzy, that poor kid has been groomed for years by this known sexual predator. When you slow it right down the look on his face says it all🤢That look is lust. I sum it up as not normal behaviour between a 15 year old step daughter & her older step Dad.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Didn't Creepy say the other day that Jace was on "the dark side"?!

Threatening 12 year olds is such a pathetic look. What a dick.
I wonder if he has a lot of 12 year olds he needs to silence? Just saying🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I LOVE chocolate!! However, the thought of using chocolate sauce as syrup makes me gag🤢🤮
I could be wrong but I think they said it was maple syrup with the pancakes. That doesn't look like any maple syrup I've ever seen though. I thought it was gravy! (And even if it was maple syrup I certainly wouldn't want it on the plate with eggs 🤢)

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ingham Family #240 title suggestion - Complaining in Mexican Hotel Lobbies, Whilst Chris is Long Overdue a Visit from the Bobbies

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As a reviewer (written not vlogged) as I disagree with child exploration.
I was given tickets to a well known theme park last week with my family and hotel stay, I have two teenagers younger than issy but older than esme, and a 2 year old.
I had to make a decision on how to go about it all.
I decided to let me oldest children go off on there own and ne and my husband take our youngest to the toddler rides.
It was a hard decision and I had rules in place like ring them on the hour they must answer or call back within 20mins.
We also had a meet up point.
I was a little on edge but they go out with friends alot so its not like I just shoved them out alone.
And it worked out great they had such a fantastic time and they felt so grown up and independent.

I dont understand why they have trapped esme and issy in this cult.

Now im not saying they should have done this abroad as I prob wouldnt in another country but at home they should be exploring life and freedom at their age.

Why couldn't the older ones stay with 9ne parent and younger go with another and swap half way through the day?

Like the inghams my kids have a huge age gap and most times I feel like I have 2 familys, and most of the time my older ones are with friends so we do alot with our younger but we also split as a family to do things with older ones like

My husband at home with our 2 year old while me and my teens went to the cinema.

My husband took our teen son to watch the rugby game in London that was a whole day.

Taking our teens fishing while once in a blue moon we ropped in grandma to babysit
Problem is, those girls have never done ANYTHING on their own - they wouldn’t have the foggiest idea what to do☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family posted:
OUR FAVOURITE DAY IN MEXICO - ISLA MUJERES (INCREDIBLE CARIBBEAN ISLAND)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.