The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To bring it back to the rash vest thing again: his fixation on skinny dipping means any naked flesh touching the water must get him excited. He probably views being exposed (as men are in their usual swimwear) in water as a sexual thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220706-223926_Chrome.jpg

I'm sorry but he looks like one of those weedy men who pay huge women to crush them

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Lazy will probably do the same spiteful trick she did last year, and convince Isabelle to put a box dye on days before, knowing full well she’d got a surprise cut and colour paid for, and they’d not be able to colour it due to the box dye.
Controlling witch she is.
Last year when Isabelle attended her hair appointment and Lazy took over in her usual way this was my exact thought process. It was very odd.

Reactions: 19
My god Issy needs to hang around with kids her own age god love her. Came across like Issy was drunk at dinner or was it just me? How loud are they at dinner my god keep it down!!

Reactions: 23
Please don't fat shame me... I've been waiting a long time for these hot holidays. I'm filling my boots for when they have to declare bankruptcy. Mexico was so boring with these bleeping seacroft scum. Why did I have to be lumbered with lazy? I could have infected anyone. Why did I get her!?
Sorry Frank πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
My daughter, same age as izzy, has just had her hair cut and coloured. As an almost 17yo it’s her choice, I have no say in the matter other than an exclamation at the sodding price πŸ˜‚

State of that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What a lovely mum you are. ❀

• Heart
GOING TO A NEW HOTEL.. | MEXICO

Pool footage. Lazy and Creepstopher get cosy so there will probably be a bit of baby making going on this holiday, possibly yesterday in the cave. Maybe the blob Isabelle saw rolling around in the ocean was Lazy and Creepstopher.
I swear to god I nearly peed myself laughing at this!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Genuine question:

When was the last holiday the Minghams went on and didn't moan?

Ireland - haters & trolls made it rain

Dubai - haters & trolls made it too hot

Mexico - by far the worst haters & trolls, they've made it rain, thunder storms, too hot and then sent in the mozzies!!!

Meanwhile back in Beltoft the residents have been having a great time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Has somethink happened to Sarah ingham and they have brought in this bad Sarah ingham lookalike? She reminds me of tho's people in wall-e the ones in the chair that became well lazy lol

• Haha
I think it's fair to say that the Australian culture has always been well ahead of the UK when it comes to attitudes towards sun safety. It might be different for others but (rightly or wrongly) I don't really see adult males wearing UV vests here unless they're taking part in watersports....kids, yes, but not really adults.
But he isn't there, he's in Mexico, where even though most tourists do not wear them, they really ought to.

I'm not in any manner claiming that Creepy is doing it in the interests of good public health information. He's a tit who wants to hide his titttage. But it is nonetheless true that people who aren't used to long exposure to high UV levels from direct sunlight should be educated in protecting themselves. Mocking the whole idea of adults in rash vests is dangerous because it can become culturally accepted that only a plonker would do it. So I wanted to point that out.

• Heart
My god Issy needs to hang around with kids her own age god love her. Came across like Issy was drunk at dinner or was it just me? How loud are they at dinner my god keep it down!!
Creepy was feeding her cider in Scotland as they sat watching the sunset in folding chairs. Fuknoze where the old heifer was. Anyway it would not be at all surprising if they let her drink regularly. Groomers do it as a way of getting the targeted child to feel that they're recognised an equal. Which along with the lowering of inhibitions which alcohol is infamous for, makes them a lot more susceptible to seduction.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I remember when I was 16/17 for a couple of years we went to an all inclusive hotel and thankfully despite my overprotective parent I was allowed to go off and make friends which was fantastic. We all joined in with the entertainment and disco and drinks and staying up till the early hours at the 24 hour snack bar it was such a laugh and I’m very lucky that I’m still friends with some of the people now. I have the best memories from this holiday.

I don’t think for one second that there aren’t other children their own age or at least for the younger four there are kids/teen clubs for them to join and make friends. But no they must stay with the cult unless baby making is required then they are allowed on their own then it’s back to the cult. All the kids but especially izzy should be having a great time making friends not just stuck with the useless pieces of shits that they have as parents.

Reactions: 30
What holiday was it that the look between Creepy and Isabelle was off major concern? Spain rings a bell.

Reactions: 7
The kids must be exhausted. They never get time to sleep in their own beds or just chill around the house.
I agree. If people with ’regular’ jobs are entitled to take 4 weeks off a year, so should full-time YouTubers. Especially the kids - i’d be willing to wager large sums of money that any UK laws regarding child employment are not being met.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.