The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even hate watch. Do they actually SEE Mexico at all. Or is it all just swimming pools..which they could do whilst in the US anyway. We love overseas travel and love exploring.
They went to a different hotel sat in the lobby and complained about it. Sand was to bright to, to much seaweed and no shelter around pool then they went back to their room and complained some more really was very riveting to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I agree. If people with ’regular’ jobs are entitled to take 4 weeks off a year, so should full-time YouTubers. Especially the kids - i’d be willing to wager large sums of money that any UK laws regarding child employment are not being met.
There is probably some bullshit loophole though

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Mocking the whole idea of adults in rash vests is dangerous because it can become culturally accepted that only a plonker would do it. So I wanted to point that out.
If Creepy's rash vest was a darker colour, say black, navy or grey, rather than that light aqua blue colour, then I doubt that anyone would've likened it to a children's style and it might not have been mentioned much, if at all.

I know that these vests offer sensible UV protection and come in all colours and all sizes....(and that's great, it really is, people really should wear them, I agree!).....but you don't see them so much on adult Brits, like I said. He's an unsporty British male with an otherwise irresponsible attitude to sun safety...I can't help but find Creepy in the aqua vest an unusual look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
We have got to have this as a thread title!
The Ingham Family #240 Creepy looks like one of those weedy men who pay huge women to crush them
Lazy looks like she's starting to grow a lovely little goatee there!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree. If people with ’regular’ jobs are entitled to take 4 weeks off a year, so should full-time YouTubers. Especially the kids - i’d be willing to wager large sums of money that any UK laws regarding child employment are not being met.
There are no UK laws regarding using your own kids to make money online. There is as far as I know only one country with any laws regarding family vloggers. That is France and they only brought the laws in last year. All they did was take the existing laws for children working in film and TV and apply them to family vloggers. Simple enough step but no other govt in the world gives enough of a tit about the welfare of vloggers' kids to be arsed.

Far too many bleeping old people in power* is my thought on why. They don't do the internet, they don't know anything about the internet except that occasionally some taxpayer calls them an hole on Twitter. Oh they want to make laws against that, but duck the children being exploited and robbed by their own parents on YouTube. They neither know nor care about that.

*I am old so I get to say that.

Reactions: 15
Far too many bleeping old people in power
There's no people in power at the moment, here in Britain! 😱

Creepy should follow Bojo's lead and finally give it up after defiantly limping along for ages despite everyone telling him that the game was up.🤡

Interestingly, the MP who has been working on the UK's online safety bill (Chris Philp) was just on the BBC News, talking about his regret over resigning from his post this morning whilst busy working on the safety bill project which is due to be up in Parliament soon. This whole disruption and change of personnel is not going to help the bill which is already so overdue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Creepy should follow Bojo's lead and finally give it up after defiantly limping along for ages despite everyone telling him that the game was up.🤡

Interestingly, the MP who has been working on the UK's online safety bill (Chris Philp) was just on the BBC News, talking about his regret over resigning from his post this morning whilst busy working on the safety bill project which is due to be up in Parliament soon. This whole disruption and change of personnel is not going to help the bill which is already so overdue.
This is a bit of a diversion from th thread topic so I hope I don't get in trouble but it does relate directly to your post - and could well apply to Creepy as well. Anyway a mate sent me this earlier and it's hilariously ironic.

1657190525973.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Not to be melodramatic, but the Online Safety Bill is another turn of the ratchet towards establishing a global digital identity prison that will enslave and impoverish 99% of humanity, forever - they couldn’t give a monkey’s about protecting children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So they wait until Esme has finished telling us what she's having for lunch, to tell her she has a panda eye.

What is it? Mascara?

She also had it on her face & neck while picking her fav meal - pasta and cheese.

Obviously waited for the pool water to wash it off.

mark1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The blog was titled ‘new hotel’ but once they go to the new hotel, they instantly left due to no shade and seaweed. This family are a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The blog was titled ‘new hotel’ but once they go to the new hotel, they instantly left due to no shade and seaweed. This family are a laughing stock
The funniest thing was listening to them trying to convince everyone that theirs was the better hotel. The one they stayed at (Coba) is the lowest grade of the 4 sister hotels there and I've read soooo many bad reviews about their hotel...reeeeeally bad reviews.

I suspect that they only ended up with better rooms (after moving twice) because they told the hotel they were vlogging their stay. Some of the problems with plumbing and electrics etc sound really bad.

The one they briefly visited (Tulum) also gets some bad reviews but nowhere near as many as the Coba. The Tulum is definitely a better hotel, hence requiring an upgrade fee to use facilities there. I wonder if they refused to pay the fee and that's why they didn't hang around! I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely tried to dodge the fee but got caught out.....wouldn't be the first time! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We have got to have this as a thread title!
The Ingham Family #240 Creepy looks like one of those weedy men who pay huge women to crush them

On Creepy's lap Lazy was sat,
Poor old ponce was left pancake flat.
On his knee she perched a while,
Bet she's glad she doesn't have Katrina piles.
Lazy lay across his thighs,
He huffed and puffed under her tremendous size.
All is forgiven when said and told,
The Beast of Beltoft is a sight to behold.

My efforts leave Willie Shakespeare rattling in his grave ⚰ ⚰ ⚰ but if anyone wants to nominate me for a Noble prize in rhyming one word with another word I promise not to forget the little people when I win;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Those kids don’t seem to have had any home schooling for weeks now. How is that allowed for kids to have no schooling. No education whatsoever. You would think local authorities would monitor parents that decide to go down this route. There just seems to be no routine in those kids lives. Esme seems to be taking over and Isabelle looks like she is hiding behind hair and glasses. Any parent that thinks this lifestyle is great for their kids is deluded. Think as well with the viewings going down their viewers are getting fed up of endless holidays that look absolute crap.

Reactions: 23
I can't believe they packed up all that crap to go to the sister hotel and then spent 5 minutes there before going back to their own hotel.

No-one believes the girls have made friends and if they have it's going to be with children much younger than them. They are not going to have anything in common with people their own ages, what are they going to talk about, LOL dolls, shopping and holidays?

I don't know why they took a day off filming the day after yesterday's footage because they were having a pool day, isn't that what they do every day?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.