The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like these idiots have won again. I don’t see the photo and what I do see appears to be photoshopped. How is this ok? What about the people they vlog constantly in the background??
The photo is still there, if you click on Gazza and it takes you to all his reviews you can see the picture

Reactions: 14
Not sure how to quote/reply to a post from a previous thread but to the person who suggested a meet up of all the people the Minghams have pissed off you missed the most recent hero - Gazza from the list 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right you guys are so head of me and i am sorry if this has been mentioned already but when lazy was talking ( on balcony) about changing rooms, the baby was crying her heart out in the background.

if you are a women/ girl and you know you will have your period on your holiday, you sort it out beforehand it’s not that bleeping hard now!!! Period pants etc or as most people do bring supplies with you. I can understand teenagers being caught out but even people whose periods are unpredictable bring things just in case

Reactions: 33
Right you guys are so head of me and i am sorry if this has been mentioned already but when lazy was talking ( on balcony) about changing rooms, the baby was crying her heart out in the background.

if you are a women/ girl and you know you will have your period on your holiday, you sort it out beforehand it’s not that bleeping hard now!!! Period pants etc or as most people do bring supplies with you. I can understand teenagers being caught out but even people whose periods are unpredictable bring things just in case
What I can't get over is the rank fkn ignorance of it not realising that US $ are worth ten times the local currency and that it's always advised you take only US $ with you because of that. "Oh it cost so much money for our tampons - woe is us" Never paused for a moment to consider that local workers are paid in pesos and if they had been tipping in US $ it makes the difference for those people between feeding themselves and their kids or not.

Oh wait....I bet they never even think about tipping, do they?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah really hates Creepy.

The dress did not fit Mila, it was way too tight.

Reactions: 17
9B5CAD08-17C6-4365-BF29-EB2D3D5DD21A.png

Has this been posted before? Why would you want a cake with these chavs on. So weird, Sarah loved it tho

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
A lot of countries, including the UK, support Plastic-free July. It would be a great home schooling challenge, going plastic-free… might clear out the garage…

• Heart
I'm surprised that they didn't go to Turkey on holiday they could have topped up the loan and Creeps could have got a hair transplant #

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I must say, with how their home educating is going, they must all be qualified lifeguards by now the amount of time they’ve spent around pools lately.

I don’t know much about home schooling, but is there a required amount of work, and general curriculum like in schools that must be provided to the children or do the LA just trust people who choose to home educate to provide a decent education?

This comment makes me so sad. Lazy Crreepy why don't you reply to her ? It's both of you that have made her think she's not trying hard enough which isn't true. You're unrelatable and a couple of 💩
marrying a n0n ce, raising children with barely any education, pimping every little aspect of their lives out and therefore destroying any long term career options for them all for the sake Of a few chav-tastic holidays is hardly goals. I wish people would see through these utter cretins. Oh, and that’s before you even mention the medical neglect of Mila’s ddh, and jace’s eye. These poor, poor children. I know they’re quite irritating and full of themselves, but they are a product of their parents who frankly, are just like a bad bout of thrush….irritating cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I have a little pouch that goes into whichever bag I have with me which contains a few pads/tampons, plasters, pain, safety pins, a lipbalm… so I am never caught out/can help out someone who is.
why on earth would you not bring feminine hygiene products on holiday with you? If you’re at a resort, everything is going to be marked up, and also, you run the risk of wherever it is not carrying your favourite type of product/brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This has cracked me up someone is asking Lazy for advice on suncream 🤣
The mother who forgets to take suncream…buys the cheapest tit suncream you can find and allows her children to be out in the sun all day in the Maldives ! Those Children have been so badly burnt on so many holidays because the parents are idiots !
They really are the idiots that go out in the midday sun and don’t understand why it’s so quiet !!
Gone to mexico with no incest repellent by the looks of it and no sanitary products yet people ask them advice !! 🙄🙄🙄
89123D60-49C3-40D4-872E-CE8C99AA193B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
With them vlogging so far behind now, 'forgetting' footage, having multiple days off and uploading in the wrong order, I don't know why they don't forget this 'daily' vlogging.
It would make more sense to do one or two vlogs if they can cobble together enough footage and have "Mexico vlog part 1" etc. That would also get rid of all the repetitive pool/beach crap.

I wonder if it really took Creepy four hours to buy a new camera or if he had time for something else... Anyway it was good he was away from the resort so he wasn't perving on girls and at least all 7 of them didn't have to be dragged out to buy a new camera.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.