The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping state of this... Just married on the way to Florida then 10 hours later he's propositioning underage girls for sex.

Screenshot 2022-06-26 194708.png

Then and now 😂 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot 2022-05-14 214730.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Would love to see evidence of Esme’s stage performances to see if she is as good as she thinks she is!!

Reactions: 31
Creepy really is an absolute lazy bafoon, who with 2 young children and a dog would spray as he put some seriously strong weed killer all over the paths where they walk in and out😡
As for lazy constantly showing what she has bought £15 for Leilo’s is a bargain 10-12 swimsuits for a baby 2-3 would have veen enough just wash then through and they would be dry in no time seriously do these people not watch the news and how people are missing meals to feed there children, she makes me sick.
as for Esme i have no worlds that girl will never have friends not with how big headed she is.
If she wants to be on stage she needs to sort out her speech because she speaks so fast i find her hard to understand.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Can anyone suggest a title?🥴

#238 🎵And they’re never gonna dance again, guilty Dad has got no excuses🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
With Esme being so far up her own arse she needs a torch with regards to her dance performance - can't help feel sorry for Isla & Esme though when they are stopped from going all because mummy dearest decided to mention it in a vlog but blaming weirdo stalkers - no way will they continue there now - suppose to sarah and chris though that means they can keep them away from society and damage them psychologically a bit more :(

• Sad
Reactions: 33
With their money why don’t they employ a regular gardener? They aren’t around enough to maintain the garden. And while they’re at it employ a landscaper, Jesus that garden is depressing.

Reactions: 32
Meanwhile, I don’t think we have seen any of the 20-something onesies that she bought for Mila before the Dubai trip. I would hope they have donated the ridiculous number of outfits that she bought for Mila before she was born and never wore. Lazy bought so much there was no way that baby could wear it all before it was outgrown.
Most people would have but i don`t think "donate" is in Sarah`s vocabulary.She`ll take take and take some more ,but give? Never.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I got to agree, I skipped ALL of Esme’s long, boring, over acting, over accentuating boring drivel! Stop that girl picking up the camera. Her voice 😱😖

Reactions: 24
In light of what's been going on with the Dance School and people getting upset by their comments, why would you even leave in Esme's "born for the stage" monologue? Is Creepy trying to guilt trip people by making out that it's always been Esme's dream to perform so therefore they shouldn't stop her from attending classes?

If she was genuinely that much into the arts then she'd know that Wicked was a stage "show" or "musical" or "production"...but she didn't know how to describe it. Do they ever take their budding star of stage & screen to the theatre, if she's genuinely that interested? I doubt it.

It did make laugh though when she held up that black sparkly top and said it was massive, big enough to fit her Dad. All I could think was that he'd tried it on and had stretched it, prancing in front of the mirror like Bruno the camp Austrian fashionista! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No wonder Esme thinks she’s amazing when there is acting like this in the family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With their money why don’t they employ a regular gardener? They aren’t around enough to maintain the garden. And while they’re at it employ a landscaper, Jesus that garden is depressing.
Because a professional would simply take one look at the crispy, completely fucked lawn, and say…. “Jesus Christ of Jerusalem where to bloody start?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would love to see evidence of Esme’s stage performances to see if she is as good as she thinks she is!!
OMG - she really believes she’s famous and outshines the other girls at the dance studio - she’ll be saying she’s carrying the cast in the shows - so glad my kids don’t go there

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That driveway was definitely not laid properly, did they just throw some pebbles on top of soil? 😂 Couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.