The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A holiday holiday means not in their van right? So at least they admit they’re not ‘proper’ hols. It must be gifted as they don’t want people emailing company before they get back. I wondered if they got reported for not declaring working with Kayak…

Reactions: 31
What I really love about their hostage style videos is the way that they always put the titles in lower case letters, instead of all capitals like they usually do, like some clumsy attempt at shifting the mood down in order to manipulate viewers.

Does he think that they might slip under the radar or even get some sympathy if he uses the softly softly approach and his big boy's indoor voice?

Well listen up, Creepy....BOOM! POW! WOW! WOOHOOOOO!....nobody's buying the "poor me" act and a few little baby letters won't change that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Creepy whether you post vlogs or don't post vlogs the fact is you're still a
n Once and will always be known as that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sarah stayed off camera this time so that we can enjoy her horrific sunburn developing day by day with no spoilers.

A holiday holiday means not in their van right? So at least they admit they’re not ‘proper’ hols.
I'd love to hear him admit going away in the van is not a proper holiday but I think he means it's not a holiday holiday, it's travelling, a lifestyle, road schooling, roaming free, exploring the world, shitting in a bush is better than going on holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah stayed off camera this time so that we can enjoy her horrific sunburn developing day by day with no spoilers.
I reckon Big Frank & his family have joined them on holiday holiday. It’ll be to protect his privacy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OK now hands up who read that as face like a melted willy! 😂🙋‍♀️
Yes, in fact I was so convinced I had to go back to read it a few times to see the word wellie because my brain wouldn't accept it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nobody can tell me that Christopher Ingham doesn't inspire people. I've just spent the last 10 minutes deep in thought, trying to decide which would be worse...having a face like a melted wellie or a melted willy!!!

Saturday nights don't get much better than this, folks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Don’t get this family why go on holiday after holiday its pure greed and they don’t deserve it no way are those kids educating doing that

Reactions: 24
( To the tune of Summer Holiday)
🎼🎤🎼
We’re all going on a holiday holiday
Doing things we’ve always wanted too
Lots of shopping on our holiday holiday
Going to eat a breakfast or not to oo oo
One for me and the fooooo

We‘re going to a very hot country
We’re going to a water park too
We’ve seen it from other vloggers
So let’s see if it’s truuuuuuueeee

Everybody loves a holiday holiday
Might have to look for a bush or two
Always disasters on our holiday holiday
But dreams never really do come true ue ue
Not for me and the foooooo 🎼🎤🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Omg lazy just can’t keep her foghorn mouth shut, always has to give her two pence!!! So basically they ran out of vlogs again while away, but then he said he forgot to upload one that lazy worked hard on!
Why doesn’t Izzy help with the vlogs? I get at the moment she is (pretending to be) busy with exams, but she has so much spare time to help with the filming and editing…I’m assuming that is what she wants to do as a “career” yet she never generates any content apart from naff motivational quotes and random photos dumps on Insta.

Reactions: 14
Nobody can tell me that Christopher Ingham doesn't inspire people. I've just spent the last 10 minutes deep in thought, trying to decide which would be worse...having a face like a melted wellie or a melted willy!!!

Saturday nights don't get much better than this, folks! 😂
You should not have lighted that candle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.