The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I h

Hopefully they called social services for advice
I am the Safeguarding Officer for my daughter's dance school, and have a contact at our local council that I can call for any safeguarding advice we might need. I hope that their dance school has the same sort of support.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry they are surrounded by pylons and air muggy with diesel fumes.

Dogs, gardening and nature have served me very well too. Throw in some goats, rabbits and cooking and I’m made.
Love it! 💘 All I want is a little piece of land where I can grow vegetables, a few fruit trees, have some chooks, be debt free and live of the fat of the land like Lenny would say in Of Mice and Men. I had an ostrich once, but never a goat. X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m wondering if SS are involved in the last few days, the dance school, which took me less than 5 minutes to find, stated they have it in hand.

Is the wall vlog a deflection that thru have finally had a rude awakening.

Reactions: 28
No they shouldnt! Our dog hasnt had her nails clipped for over a year but they stay short due to her being walked daily. Prinny is just a vlog prop / brought for isabelle because her dad had dogs and sarah needed to one up him
Did Christine decide on the breed or was it a free for all at the puppy farm? He used to be very invested in Prinny's length of fur. If it was too short, he would pout. Now he just doesn't give a tit.
Granny Grim and Hi Steve are probably not allowed to take her to a groomer because their control freak son has to pre approve.

Reactions: 17
When a known groomer deliberately puts out info relating to a dance school where young girls are, knowing he deliberately makes the open mouthed photos for other pedalos who view his content then that is a huge red flag & the dance school & the parents have every right to know. You should never take risks with any child’s safety in my opinion. His actions always are what keeps this drama going😡
I’m a licensed chaperone for my daughters dance school and had to undergo Safegaurding training.One big no no is filming or photography which Chris and Sarah completely ignored at the girls previous dance school which would be a huge red flag for me 🚩
Also Chris and Sarah had 3 girls in the previous dance show but neither of them could be bothered to help out !
I help out at the shows otherwise they just can’t go ahead ! I can tell you now we can’t stand the parents with multiple kids in the show who don’t even lift a finger and most of the time don’t even send their children with adequate food and drinks for the day !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This was in their hey day - so based on this they must be pulling in around 2k a month - total normal views are generally around 80-100k daily so just less than a quarter of what they got here to earn 10k a month
There is no way you can support 7 people on 2k per month!!!

Reactions: 22
This was in their hey day - so based on this they must be pulling in around 2k a month - total normal views are generally around 80-100k daily so just less than a quarter of what they got here to earn 10k a month
The pride in that post blows my mind. Two grown adults film their underage children for strangers to view. They invade their privacy, share their medical history and tell strangers when the oldest start her period. Their father continuously filmed them in their beds whilst they are visibly uncomfortable, pulling their duvets up to their chins. He filmed their pool parties and focused on his girls and their friends going down slides, his camera panning on particular spots.
When he used to film the girls and their friends going down slides, how did he get that particular angle of footage? He had to stand above them on the ladder or whatever they used to climb to get into the blow-up pool. Imagine your child filmed like this at a friend's party?
No amount of money can ever make up for a child's right to privacy or their dignity.
Family channels are an abomination.
Not one family channel who earn income does it solely on the parents filming themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I’m a licensed chaperone for my daughters dance school and had to undergo Safegaurding training.One big no no is filming or photography which Chris and Sarah completely ignored at the girls previous dance school which would be a huge red flag for me 🚩
Also Chris and Sarah had 3 girls in the previous dance show but neither of them could be bothered to help out !
I help out at the shows otherwise they just can’t go ahead ! I can tell you now we can’t stand the parents with multiple kids in the show who don’t even lift a finger and most of the time don’t even send their children with adequate food and drinks for the day !

Are you me?!? I could have written that post. Our next dance show is in a few weeks and I'm currently trying to find parents to help backstage - it's always the same parents that offer to help.
Our Principal is really strict and would remove anyone trying to video or photograph the show, and I even think she'd stand over them and make them delete everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Watching Chris melt in that video gave me the 🤢 How could anyone find that greasy, sweaty mess attractive. Issy’s father must piss himself laughing seeing what Lazy had ended up with.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
They deliberately showed the girls dance school so she can blame the haters when she removes them and social services question why! Does she still go to the mum and baby group that social services made her go to?
I’ve missed this, social services make her go to a mother and baby group? 😳
how did that happen?

5356DF25-8FF7-4D17-88A8-46D13CECBA0E.jpeg
004A4BA2-662C-4542-A756-273A78EDEF52.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahhh The Ingham family travels, when a holiday isn’t a holiday unless it’s a holiday holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope the dance company asked him to delete that section of the video. He probably won't as already paid for views etc

I hope the dance company asked him to delete that section of the video. He probably won't as already paid for views etc
In which case , fair enough they leave posts up about him on facebook

Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t Izzy help with the vlogs? I get at the moment she is (pretending to be) busy with exams, but she has so much spare time to help with the filming and editing…I’m assuming that is what she wants to do as a “career” yet she never generates any content apart from naff motivational quotes and random photos dumps on Insta.
She hardly updates her channel, I don’t see her vlogging independently long term. Hopefully they wouldn’t force her to edit the vlogs if she’s just not into YouTube anymore like she was when she was younger.

Reactions: 18
Ah have we all been upgraded to the wall of rants instead of the swatting in a bush having a poo rants

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hardly updates her channel, I don’t see her vlogging independently long term. Hopefully they wouldn’t force her to edit the vlogs if she’s just not into YouTube anymore like she was when she was younger.
She’s not good on camera anyway, always covers her mouth, limited language, I don’t think she has anything different to offer people to get the views.

Reactions: 29
She’s not good on camera anyway, always covers her mouth, limited language, I don’t think she has anything different to offer people to get the views.
Her step-dad is an infamous child sex pest and rides around on roller boots, plus she has all the charisma of a potato. Someone trying to make a career for themselves in social media, with that hanging over them, will definitely be something different.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
100% shes really unwatchable now, she’s just so uncomfortable with the whole thing.
She started out as sassybelle and now she’s Chris inghams step daughter.
Her channel is going nowhere, young people do not aspire to be like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
#238 the writings on the wall for Creepy, the dance school page wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.