The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
View attachment 1369420View attachment 1369435View attachment 1369439View attachment 1369440View attachment 1369442View attachment 1369446
Just think this is the face Lazy looks at every morning in their no door bathroom when creepy is sat on the loo🚽🧻🤮 Sorry if you are eating but eew, I just couldn’t, isn’t he gross🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How are these getting tons of free holidays all of a sudden?

I think the channel is failing and they've decided 'duck it' they're going to beg for anything and everything. If they've not told the companies that Chris is a predator, confirmed by UK police to have invited 16 year olds to meet him, the Inghams are parasitic frauds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Never understand this take from people, that is a photo of a female in a swimsuit. Why is it so offensive if your partner etc looks at a picture like that? I mean we see worse on TV etc. Are people really that insecure in relationships that it really worries them if the partner looks at another girl?
I once lived with a complete narc control freak who thought nothing of telling me how much he fancied the arse off Pamela Anderson or some page 3 girl coz they had the perfect bodies. Do you know how much tit like that knocks your confidence when you’re in a controlling relationship. Took me years to get over my insecurities caused by that wanker

karma caught him last year in the shape of the grim reaper

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
He looks like he’s made out of wax!
I hope I don’t offend anyone here with this, I mean it entirely sincerely and I’m not trying to take the piss. Google pictures of Bruce Jenner before the Kaitlyn reveal when there was clearly some hormonal treatment going on - exactly the same waxy, sweaty, bloated look. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I once lived with a complete narc control freak who thought nothing of telling me how much he fancied the arse off Pamela Anderson or some page 3 girl coz they had the perfect bodies. Do you know how much tit like that knocks your confidence when you’re in a controlling relationship. Took me years to get over my insecurities caused by that wanker

karma caught him last year in the shape of the grim reaper
I can totally relate I was in a controlling abusive relationship to with an hole that would say the same thing to me about everybody and even my family and friend the one or to I did have because of him and his controlling ways and yes 5 years on it still affects you and karma caught my arsehloe to he in prison for 24 months for his abusive ways and being handy with his fists to his now girlfriend sorry bit of topic but I get what you are saying

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How are these getting tons of free holidays all of a sudden?
I reckon they still got paid for the Dubai 'work' and that's funded this second holiday rather than this one being a freebie too. They're not vlogging so far behind/out of order because of haterz. The vlogs are all over the place even when they're at home. I think they're over vlogging and they're taking days off all over the place (which is great for the kids) and that's why they're running short of vlogs.

Reactions: 20
Anyone have a time stamp for when creepy said they were the only ones smiling?? I swear it’s been taken out of the video?

Reactions: 7
found it thanks aha I tried to skip through as much as possible and missed it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.