The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come they never do anything close to home, like they seem to love being in the middle of nature when traveling in the van but surely where they live there is plenty of country parks, woods , hills etc they could get the kids out too? Oh and take prinny for a walk round! Id would want to be on holiday all the time if that was the only way I was allowed to leave the house! Its all or nothing with these lot!

Reactions: 24
Never understand this take from people, that is a photo of a female in a swimsuit. Why is it so offensive if your partner etc looks at a picture like that? I mean we see worse on TV etc. Are people really that insecure in relationships that it really worries them if the partner looks at another girl?
I don't care if my husband was looking at a picture like that or one far more revealing. He wouldn't care if I was looking at a man like that. I would care if he was openly following accounts like that so that everyone can see what he's looking at, it's disrespectful to me and our relationship. I would care even more if we had children of an age that they were also on social media and could see what he was following because who wants to think about their parents like that?

It would also be hurtful because of Chris being known to cheat, she can't feel comfortable in the relationship with all that's gone on and so it's a blatant way of showing that he hasn't changed and doesn't care about making her feel more secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Never understand this take from people, that is a photo of a female in a swimsuit. Why is it so offensive if your partner etc looks at a picture like that? I mean we see worse on TV etc. Are people really that insecure in relationships that it really worries them if the partner looks at another girl?
I think you are confusing dignity and respect for insecurity and worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
More like, "Get me Primarni on the phone!" but that doesn't quite have the same ring to it 😂
That is genius 😂

Oh come on! Creepy has been a known unfaithful, cheating pervert for years now. I think anyone who see’s their husband lurking at content like this would feel betrayed and uncomfortable. My husband knows not to go looking for braising steak when he’s got sirloin at home 😂
Ot in Chris case he has the entire bufallo at home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not insecure but it would hurt my feelings if my husband did it.

• Heart
summer 2018: chris gets exposed
summer 2019: leaves baby alone on beach
summer (spring) 2020: cultural appropriation and telling poc to dunk their heads in cold water cause they were simply calling them out (i can’t remember actual summer 2020 but something did right)
summer 2021: kayak saga
summer 2022: dance school drama is already kicking off. welcome to mingham’s muggy summer folks! every year + a new scandal
I can't remember the year but didn't he call supermarket workers 'fools' or similar during the pandemic as well?

Reactions: 28
How come they never do anything close to home, like they seem to love being in the middle of nature when traveling in the van but surely where they live there is plenty of country parks, woods , hills etc they could get the kids out too? Oh and take prinny for a walk round! Id would want to be on holiday all the time if that was the only way I was allowed to leave the house! Its all or nothing with these lot!
Prinny will have a life expectancy of around 12-15 years. We all know time flies.
Prinny is never with them. They prioritise a burger for their tea and a chlorinated pool over her, over and over.
She is safe and well at granny J’s but she is their dog and they are missing out on time with her.
They should never have got Prinny.
Im not sure how old she is now, they used to have birthdays for her before she was forgotten.
She’s a beautiful girl, the only one I like in that whole odd bunch
If Prinny could talk she’d have stories to tell 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Prinny will have a life expectancy of around 12-15 years. We all know time flies.
Prinny is never with them. They prioritise a burger for their tea and a chlorinated pool over her, over and over.
She is safe and well at granny J’s but she is their dog and they are missing out on time with her.
Im not sure how old she is now, they used to have birthdays for her before she was forgotten.
Thought this so many times the amount of time they are away from the little dog is ridiculous - and tbh she is neglected - she only fitted in for them when they wanted views no doubt

It would also be hurtful because of Chris being known to cheat, she can't feel comfortable in the relationship with all that's gone on and so it's a blatant way of showing that he hasn't changed and doesn't care about making her feel more secure.
Absolutely this! 💯 👏

Especially if he's only recently started following her and that photo looks like it's been taken in a hotel room. 🧐

• Wow
I think in any relationship there are aspects where you feel a little insecure about yourself. My husband probably wouldn't mind me following a page of Jason Momoa as I wouldn't mind him following someone who looks like a goddess. We must be the most boring couple though because our feeds are full of dogs, gardening and nature. 😂
Creepy has a pattern of following young female skaters, tons of fans (not the ones with Ifanny accounts; ones around 17, 18 years old), pages of girls in very little clothing etc.
A fine example of the stellar husband he is and a tit example to his girls.

Run Prinny run! There's a house in the south who will welcome you with open arms.

Look at this picture of someone who he has followed very recently. How's that happy marriage going Sarah? He makes a laughing stock of your marriage every single day.
Just realised it is Amanza Smith from Selling Sunset. He follows the entire cast. Creeps is desperate to be one of the vile Oppenheim twins and have an office full of beautiful brokers working for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think the other kids would have been "crushed" at all. Face facts, we all saw the embarrassing effort at showcasing their dance abilities in Dubai. They're not talented. They had all the rhythm and stage presence of a pair of doorstops. If the claims made by Creepy and Esme had any impact on the children at all it would have been to raise feelings of amused ire and contempt. They'd easily recognise it as the patent bollocks of a load of Johnny come latelys that it is. Those kids have rehearsed with the Ingham girls. on the rare occasions the Inghams bother to show up. They'll know what's what. Showing their filthy house filled with unpacked luggage, the girls' lank, unwashed hair, they're frankly odd, fake behaviour - none of this is likely to encourage any kid in that dance school to want anything to do with any of them. Even if they've never heard a word about Creepy's penchant for teenagers.
What vlog did they dance in in Dubai?

Reactions: 5
So major sulks then last night with no vlog, how much coffee did he waste up the wall? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think in any relationship there are aspects where you feel a little insecure about yourself. My husband probably wouldn't mind me following a page of Jason Momoa as I wouldn't mind him following someone who looks like a goddess.
I think accessability also comes into it. No offense (and I could be wrong!) but I'm guessing that your paths wouldn't cross and you probably wouldn't get the opportunity to actually play out any kind of fantasy with Mr Momoa even if you wanted to. (Sorry! 😘)

Creepy has a platform and access to fans. We know that he follows a lot of younger females who, for whatever reason, would give him the time of day and he can then weedle his greasy way into taking advantage of them. He has motive, opportunity, form and a miserable marriage (probably).

Reactions: 17
I think accessability also comes into it. No offense (and I could be wrong!) but I'm guessing that your paths wouldn't cross and you probably wouldn't get the opportunity to actually play out any kind of fantasy with Mr Momoa even if you wanted to. (Sorry! 😘)

Creepy has a platform and access to fans. We know that he follows a lot of younger females who, for whatever reason, would give him the time of day and he can then weedle his greasy way into taking advantage of them. He has motive, opportunity, form and a miserable marriage (probably).
This is exactly right. Also with celebrities, you see them in your every day life, on tv/films/magazines etc. If you think they are good looking or interesting then you might follow them. The people creepy follows on Instagram, he's had to seek out and search for. He's got a type, so he'll have certain hashtags that he searches 🤢 and what makes it worse is that while on his hunt, pictures of his step daughter probably come up 🤢 and now, pictures of his own daughter.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

I watched a Tiktok last week where Creep was discussed. The comments gave me goosebumps. So many girls reminiscing when he was their childhood crush. Was quite a shock to me.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Its not just looking at photos like this online, if you’re following accounts like this on Instagram, it’s likely you’re looking for interaction with that person. We all know that simple google searches will provide images like this and a lot more so a married man has no need to follow accounts like this.

With the debate over creepy following that account, i agree with tattlers saying its wrong and disrespectful. Im not insecure and i know my parter looks at other women but there is a difference between looking and following an account, i would get it if they was friends or she was famous in some way, but creepy has obviously come across this photo and thought “i want a piece of that (🤢) “, if he was just getting off on her photo there is no need to follow, he’s following so he can build some kind of relationship, i bet he’s already sent her nudes 🤢

With the debate over creepy following that account, i agree with tattlers saying its wrong and disrespectful. Im not insecure and i know my parter looks at other women but there is a difference between looking and following an account, i would get it if they was friends or she was famous in some way, but creepy has obviously come across this photo and thought “i want a piece of that (🤢) “, if he was just getting off on her photo there is no need to follow, he’s following so he can build some kind of relationship, i bet he’s already sent her nudes 🤢
Lazy is delusional if she thinks creepy is not going to run off with the first woman/man he comes across that will provide more money than Lazy can

To be fair that picture and the account he follows is Amanza from selling sunset, it’s been mentioned further up in the thread. Creepy follows all the cast and had an obsession with the program a while back, he was telling the ifam they’re foo’s if they don’t watch it, and it’s quite inappropriate for young kids, one episode they were discussing the lyrics of a harry styles song and saying it was about oral sex, so not ideal for the young kiddy fam to be watching.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.