The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been thinking about the girls and their dance school / classes all day - Mr Mac and I cut down a couple of old trees so I had a lot of time to think.
Esme and Isla will have to suffer their dance peers wrath and it will be a hard lesson to learn but hopefully they can grow from it and learn a bit of humility. It’s no skin off Chris and Sarah’s noses , they don’t have to dance with all the girls they annoyed. Sarah’s comments showed what a stuck up high and mighty witch she is but I have an opinion on Chris’s views that is going to be VERY unpopular.
I think he felt such a surge of pride watching his two girls that he got carried away with what he was saying. After all he no longer gets to read their report cards, watch them win as part of a sports team, see them take part in science fairs, music recitals, swimming races etc etc.
Here was something normal fathers experience all the time and he was just so proud of them watching them on stage.
Of course when it came time to edit the vlog he should have cut out the whole conversation and remembered Sarah has told us over and over they are the most humble family on You Tube.
I dont think Chris is a proud father, hes uses hes children as an income .end of.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I have been thinking about the girls and their dance school / classes all day - Mr Mac and I cut down a couple of old trees so I had a lot of time to think.
Esme and Isla will have to suffer their dance peers wrath and it will be a hard lesson to learn but hopefully they can grow from it and learn a bit of humility. It’s no skin off Chris and Sarah’s noses , they don’t have to dance with all the girls they annoyed. Sarah’s comments showed what a stuck up high and mighty witch she is but I have an opinion on Chris’s views that is going to be VERY unpopular.
I think he felt such a surge of pride watching his two girls that he got carried away with what he was saying. After all he no longer gets to read their report cards, watch them win as part of a sports team, see them take part in science fairs, music recitals, swimming races etc etc.
Here was something normal fathers experience all the time and he was just so proud of them watching them on stage.
Of course when it came time to edit the vlog he should have cut out the whole conversation and remembered Sarah has told us over and over they are the most humble family on You Tube.
I’d tend to agree with the pride if he’d included Isla in the praise and hugs more, her little face when he was hugging Esme was heartbreaking but I do agree for once he was showing pride but shouldn’t have been at the expense of all the other dancers

Reactions: 11
He's no proud father ,he only thinks of one person and one person's needs and wants ... it's all about his narcissistic self

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think his pride is just a result of how well their performance reflects on him as their parent, in a smug, showy-off way, rather than about what the kids have actually achieved.

He places so much importance on performing and putting on a show so no doubt he would've felt pleased to see them do well but his approval wouldn't have come from a place of love, nurturing and a 'healthy' pride.

If he was feeling proud of them because he was seeing the culmination of their hard work paying off and their confidence and skills developing (and they may actually be very good as well, as a bonus)...then surely we'd see him encouraging them more with other things but instead they are sheltered and not given the opportunity to develop skills, broaden their horizons and grow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand how she can’t find Jace any shorts …when she got back from holiday a week ago.
Wouldn’t you just pack Dubai holiday clothes for this holiday ….

Reactions: 33
Can't see it. That pic from the other day they had all inclusive wristbands on - I may be wrong but I don't think you get AI resorts in Orlando
Maybe they could have been water park bands? Think you often get locker bands. Looked very lush, possibly somewhere like Typhoon Lagoon?

Reactions: 5
I think his pride is purely a result of how well their performance reflects on him as their parent. He places so much importance on performing and putting on a show so no doubt he would've felt pleased to see them do well but his approval wouldn't have come from a place of love, nurturing and a 'healthy' pride.

If he was feeling proud of them because he was seeing the culmination of their hard work paying off and their confidence and skills developing (and they may actually be very good as well, as a bonus)...then surely we'd see him encouraging them more with other things but instead they are sheltered and not given the opportunity to develop skills, broaden their horizons and grow.
We saw Isla and Esme doing a preview of their big showstopper in one of the Dubai vlogs. It was embarrassingly bad. Unsurprising really as they started a scant few months ago and have been yanked off on "holidays" for probably half of the classes they have been enrolled to do.

Reactions: 26
Probably a fake account that Minghams created to throw tattlers off track
I don’t know actually. I don’t think they’d been online as the MOT comment was still there! Nothing seemed to have been deleted or hearted at that point, then a couple of hours later the Orlando comment had been deleted along with the MOT one, so I don’t think Chris did it, as I don’t think he’d been online. Which would tie in with the time difference of Florida being behind as it was pretty much morning here (UK) by the time he got online. There were only 48 comments, then after his deleting session there were well over 100. Bit suspicious 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe they could have been water park bands? Think you often get locker bands. Looked very lush, possibly somewhere like Typhoon Lagoon?
I would be gobsmacked if they've gone to Orlando. I think it's more likely Spain or somewhere like that.
I don't think they could afford the price of tickets for Disney if it wasn't gifted!

Reactions: 18
'We were the only ones that smiled' clipped.

and if she intends to use the old brace just for feeding. Then why is Mila in the clean one while in the high chair?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Nothing seemed to have been deleted or hearted at that point, then a couple of hours later the Orlando comment had been deleted along with the MOT one, so I don’t think Chris did it, as I don’t think he’d been online.
It might just be a case of Orlando being a taboo word for them and they don't want it mentioned in any respect. I hope that's the case.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she can’t find Jace any shorts …when she got back from holiday a week ago.
Wouldn’t you just pack Dubai holiday clothes for this holiday ….
Exactly. Anyone going away that close to another trip would just wash everything and repack it.

I dont understand her at all, other then she cant help but buy more

Reactions: 25
Exactly. Anyone going away that close to another trip would just wash everything and repack it.

I dont understand her at all, other then she cant help but buy more
Or you'd pack for the second trip whilst packing for the first. Im going on 2 "holidays" with 6 hours in between but i'll be packing for both at the same time. Its just commen sense. Those kids have enough bloody clothes to pack for a month if not more, so why the need to go out and get more the day before they go is beggars belief

Reactions: 14
I think the lockers at Disney are all technology based so you don't get wrist bands. Plus they wouldn't have one each anyway. Defo not Orlando

Reactions: 7
I dont think Chris is a proud father, hes uses hes children as an income .end of.
Agree. I saw these and thought of Isabelle. I hope she gets support one day.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 14.05.18.png

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 14.03.54.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
You could tell he was very proud and us parents will usually point out something that we loved of our own children. You notice the group as a whole but it really is your own child that you focus on during a performance.
Snotty asshole parents however, will always point out differences between their offspring and other children. Asshole parents can't celebrate the group's achievements as a whole.
He would like nothing more than being a dance mom. He reminds me of those dads on Toddlers and Tiaras standing behind the judges doing choreography for the child to follow on stage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Chris was just giddy to be allowed in a dance class again.
what the hell was that pervert doing anywhere near a dance school and young girls 😡it’s a disgrace, he is so brazen and hard faced, the disgusting nonce makes my flesh crawl 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.