The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes this person only joined youtube 2 weeks ago ,I think its one of their many fake accounts
There is an author Sharon Davey, so it’s possible they have seen it on one of the childrens books and decided to use it thinking no-one would know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proof Jace is 100% still in nappies. Can clearly see the line of the top of the pull up here. Still has a dummy and nappies at 3 when no medical need and yet Sarah lies and says he’s basically been climbing out his cot at 6 months to take himself off to the toilets and climbing back into his cot to tuck himself in, trying not to step on a sleeping Isla next to him in the crib.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Agree. I saw these and thought of Isabelle. I hope she gets support one day.

View attachment 1366722

View attachment 1366724
Thanks for this Impleo. Oh this is so sad. I hope Isabelle reads this too. This is her life & these behaviours have moulded Isabelle into the wreck of a girl she is today compared to how happy & carefree she used to be. Yet again YOU TWO caused this Lazy & Creepy. You Tube has broken your girls & it will break Jace & Mila as well. You chose this for your kids. When will you stop, reflect & make better life choices for them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
'We were the only ones that smiled' clipped.

View attachment 1366603
View attachment 1366604

and if she intends to use the old brace just for feeding. Then why is Mila in the clean one while in the high chair?
The face Esme pulls in that clip when she’s talking about being the only one to smile in her dance 😳.
Why would they leave that in!
They know the students (ifam 🙄) at the dance school are more than likely going to see that vlog, and he’s basically shown his daughter turning her nose up to her class mates.
But it will be all tattles fault that they can’t go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That’s disgusting! Any child who danced in that show and lacked abit off confidence then watched the vlog will feel even more rubbish thanks to his inconsiderate comments !! I’m sure all the children in the show did amazing and should be applauded for their performance not knocked by this idiot 😡 WELL DONE ALL THE CHILDREN who got up on stage and danced 👏👏👏
When Esme was gloating saying we were the only two with stage presence it really annoyed me. They have single handedly ruined these children. Why would you allow them to publicly gloat like this and leave it in the vlog for everyone to see. I think they love the hate they know they are going to get. I'm sure all the children were smiling and were all brilliant not just their little darlings. Also Sarah and Chris we all know you read here stop pushing Isla out. Start teaching Jace right from wrong. It's too late for Isabelle, Esme is not far off ,she is turning into a little madam. They only hope is for Mila. Stop using your children for vlog content and MONEY. Get a proper job that doesn't involve child exploitation. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Their attitude towards the other kids at dance shits all over their claims that the girls have friends there. No mention of how brilliantly their new friends did or even how fun it was to dance in a group.

The 'I'm so much better than all of them anyway' attitude could well be Esme trying to save face because the other kids at dance aren't tripping over themselves to be her friend. Like when Isabelle says she doesn't want/need friends as though she's turning down offers of friendship left, right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If he’s put an emoji because he wanted to give her intimate area privacy, surely the best thing would have been to just not use the image at all? I mean, what father does that anyway? Chris, seriously have a word with yourself, Sarah, seriously question if your happy being married to that pervert!
Does that baby girl not deserve some privacy? What kind of dad would ever think that x ray photograph was acceptable to publish to the world. Omg I swear if I was a police officer I’d be knocking that fkin front door telling him it’s indecent & immoral ffs is that weirdo actually having thoughts that other like minded pervs will be getting off on this? That channel needs to end. Please everyone report every single clip you find inappropriate, Sorry I know you already do, you’re fantastic when it comes to child safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re in Orlando apparently!! (2nd to bottom comment - unless they just bumped into them at the airport and were going somewhere else?)
Well Sharon can’t spell the word you’re she used your. I know someone else that spells you’re the wrong way, lazy🥳🥳🥳Congratulations on being such a proficient home educator 🥳🥳🥳F A I L U R E

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that's a bit embarrassing, especially as the carpets were baggy from day one.
Screenshot_20220624-134015_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The face Esme pulls in that clip when she’s talking about being the only one to smile in her dance 😳.
Why would they leave that in!
They know the students (ifam 🙄) at the dance school are more than likely going to see that vlog, and he’s basically shown his daughter turning her nose up to her class mates.
But it will be all tattles fault that they can’t go back.
Yes you can clearly see they have left online identifying features of the Dance Club, win win for them, they can accuse Tattle of being trolls and not bother with the girls going to Dance anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The stupid woman has bought 6 swimming costumes for Mila for their holiday! What a total waste of money. She’s got a serious shopping addiction!
The constant shopping is the only thing that she has in life that makes her feel normal like the rest of us. Plus it’s a stage for her & the other shoppers are her audience, in her pea sized brain. Look at me, look at me, money is no object, see how successful I am🤥 No Lazy, you will NEVER be like the other amazing women in society because you are the scum of the earth for staying married to a repeat child sex groomer & enabling him & turning a blind eye to your husbands self satisfying immoral actions. It would take him 30 minutes tops to edit your daily vlogs. WHY does he stay up until the early hours “editing” When he is unfaithful to you & let’s face it, we’ve lost count, he is then unfaithful to your children. One day as a young adult Esme is going to flip her fkin lid on you & move out far away, taking Izzy with her & together, away from you two they can begin to heal. Sorry Maise842 I wasn’t intending that to develop into a rant😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't see how Esme would even know who was or wasn't smiling, wouldn't she be facing forwards and concentrating on her own performance, not looking around to see the expressions of the others.
Same with Creepy, he's there to watch his own daughters, not to be looking at other people's children. Not that he should be allowed to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There is an author Sharon Davey, so it’s possible they have seen it on one of the childrens books and decided to use it thinking no-one would know it!
Incorrect use of your instead of you’re so definitely one of those illiterate idiots !

Reactions: 12
It might just be a case of Orlando being a taboo word for them and they don't want it mentioned in any respect. I hope that's the case.
Talking of taboo words, is Orlando not one of their banned words that automatically stop a comment getting posted? How did that one get through then? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Talking of taboo words, is Orlando not one of their banned words that automatically stop a comment getting posted? How did that one get through then? 🤔😂
I hope they didn't take it off the list ready for the big reveal!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Proof Jace is 100% still in nappies. Can clearly see the line of the top of the pull up here. Still has a dummy and nappies at 3 when no medical need and yet Sarah lies and says he’s basically been climbing out his cot at 6 months to take himself off to the toilets and climbing back into his cot to tuck himself in, trying not to step on a sleeping Isla next to him in the crib.
Is he in pjs here though? It's normal for children to not be dry at night before 5. It's hormonal.

Reactions: 9
A couple of vlogs ago they said they were getting Prinny back but then go on vacation again? Did Jane and Hi Steve bring her over on weekend they then take her back to their house? Poor Prinny. They don’t deserve that sweet dog or anything else for that matter.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.