The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell esme looks after her things
Funnily enough I didn’t find her irritating in that video I just felt sorry for her

Reactions: 14
It's all very confusing and I wonder what went on to have the Inghams keeping it all so secret. I can see from their point they might want to pretend they had paid for everything, but if Kayak went to the effort/cost then the only reason they would want it kept quiet is if they later dropped them. Could be possible as that filming was done early on, then the Inghams vlogs filmed later, and why they needed to do it out of order if they weren't sure if they could upload that part. However, overall they seem way too happy for that but maybe they are just used to it and don't care as long as they got the holiday.

You have the Naseys openly talking about Kayak, Rebecca Lamb who did but then changed and wouldn't say who gave the freebie, and the Inghams with total denial and keeping up the lie that they paid for it all.

From my understanding Kayak aren't saying anything at all? If they did give the freebie surely they would be pissed off that the Inghams won't mention them at all!

Reactions: 20
Something has gone to shit definitely
That Rebecca has uploaded nothing, like Dubai never happened.
When they were first arriving at airport I’m sure Sarah said something like we’ve just been to the meet and greet?
On Naseys vlog it says in paid partnership with kayak too so maybe it wasn’t just the holiday itself involved.
Bloody good spot though those men are identical. I’m off to email it’s a disgrace.
Sarah … you’re not clever enough to lie

Reactions: 30
It's concerning that girls at the dance school are apparently becoming ifam, more young girls for Creepy to potentially groom.

Reactions: 37
When creepy said only Esme and Isla where smiling and had the best Stage presence i thought it would upset other children and i was right, what an absolute dick that man is.
A whole new generation of Ifannies.
I feel really sorry for this child, but the Inghams are showing their true colours. Nasty parents who are raising a bunch of self entitled, feral brats. There is nothing endearing about them and sadly I think it's too late for their children.
I can't imagine anyone wanting to associate with Chris and Sarah Ingham. They are truly revolting. A grooming narcissistic mess and a lazy lump with so little self worth that she puts up with it. What a fine example to their children.

Reactions: 28
The way the Inghams videos in Dubai went it makes me think the one where they were everywhere and were eating breakfast was the first full couple of days and then something has happened perhaps theyve realised the pervert they’ve given a freebie to and then cut them free which would account for them suddenly never eating breakfast and trudging round water parks and stuff and fatty looking as if she had been crying in that video

Reactions: 36
From my understanding Kayak aren't saying anything at all? If they did give the freebie surely they would be pissed off that the Inghams won't mention them at all!
Presumably they were initially unaware of Chris’s well-publicised sexual interest in young fans, in which case you’d be right. I’d guess that once they found out, the whole plan was scrapped and they’ve been allowed to finish the trip but told never to say Kayak’s name. It’s not good business to be linked to a child predator.

Reactions: 38
But isn't this from the same person that a lot of us thought was Lazy in disguise? Damage limitation perhaps? Or maybe genuine ifam?
Oooh just realised that she is the original poster. I thought it was granny grim .
She seems legit, posts under that name on the dance group. She's not going to want to 'support ' the Inghams for long now that she's seen their true, braggy colours.

Reactions: 16
It's concerning that girls at the dance school are apparently becoming ifam, more young girls for Creepy to potentially groom.
Are they though? Or are they just curious because the girls from our dance class are on YouTube? They may watch a couple but then the novelty will wear off.

Reactions: 24
Not a chance their dance classmates are becoming IFAM. Imagine Esme strutting around the place, so sure that she's the star of the show with her wonderful stage presence and winning smile... and then the other kids watch the vlogs, her parents happily chatting about her lack of personal hygiene, holidays to literal carparks, Isla doing the same schoolwork as her because Esme's been allowed to do arts and crafts instead of education for two years... She'll be a laughing stock.

Reactions: 32
Maybe they gifted both familes and after filming then deceied to drop the inghams and just promote the Naseys.
They were thier around the same time, give or take a few days
Also noticed Tianas family on this page, rebbeca lamb is yet to post any vlogs from her trip! So did they film 4 and pick 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I hope parents of the other children in the dance show take action, firstly a known groomer being there in the first place then a vlog full of criticism of these other children,disgusting behaviour from this feral lot but then you can't polish a turd

Reactions: 34
I wouldn’t think they would pay for four families to go with the intention of only using two. my guess is that they intended to use all 4, after paying and going to the effort of filming them etc, but then stuff came out about them. Didn’t we first find out about Kayak because Rebecca mentioned them then suddenly went quiet? People on here contacted them about the Creepy one didn’t they, and I’m guessing Rebecca too as it doesn’t sound like she has a great image either. So I’m guessing they dropped them both. Oh the humiliation! It was half term so I was very surprised the Inghams chose then when the prices shoot up, as we all know how mean they are with money, and half the point for them of home schooling is so that they can holiday in term time.

Reactions: 30
Stacy is a married women Lottie is same age as Esme clearly Stacy believes he’s done no wrong just like the ex friend of Sarah’s did until she got proof and no longer has any contact with the family.

Reactions: 15
When creepy said only Esme and Isla where smiling and had the best Stage presence i thought it would upset other children and i was right, what an absolute dick that man is.
I really feel for the other children’s confidence. They are at a vulnerable age where self image is a huge factor to them, comments like this, even if they were not meant to harm them, can impact their confidence. Some of them children probably struggle with anxiety/ mental health issues so there is no doubt that getting on that stage would be difficult for them. For anxious children getting on that stage is a huge achievement in itself and something to be proud of, stage presence is the least of their concerns. Saying that, I have no doubt there that each of them children had stage presence, maybe in different ways but that’s ok.

Reactions: 23
So did they film 4 and pick 2?
Great spot!

Picked 4 but dropped 2, I'd imagine, otherwise it'd be too much of an expense. They all have enough show reel stuff to showcase their "talents" so the non event surely has to be down to something else.

Could you imagine Creepy & Lazy being told that their family didn't have enough presence after all, so they'd failed the screen test? Don't call us, we'll call you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.