Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Wherever these dirty one's have been you have my sympathy,the noise,the smell and the mess must have been horrendous

Reactions: 11

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Yes this person only joined youtube 2 weeks ago ,I think its one of their many fake accounts
There is an author Sharon Davey, so it’s possible they have seen it on one of the childrens books and decided to use it thinking no-one would know it!

• Haha

Justjonie

VIP Member
They’re in Orlando apparently!! (2nd to bottom comment - unless they just bumped into them at the airport and were going somewhere else?)
Can't see it. That pic from the other day they had all inclusive wristbands on - I may be wrong but I don't think you get AI resorts in Orlando

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I have been thinking about the girls and their dance school / classes all day - Mr Mac and I cut down a couple of old trees so I had a lot of time to think.
Esme and Isla will have to suffer their dance peers wrath and it will be a hard lesson to learn but hopefully they can grow from it and learn a bit of humility. It’s no skin off Chris and Sarah’s noses , they don’t have to dance with all the girls they annoyed. Sarah’s comments showed what a stuck up high and mighty bitch she is but I have an opinion on Chris’s views that is going to be VERY unpopular.
I think he felt such a surge of pride watching his two girls that he got carried away with what he was saying. After all he no longer gets to read their report cards, watch them win as part of a sports team, see them take part in science fairs, music recitals, swimming races etc etc.
Here was something normal fathers experience all the time and he was just so proud of them watching them on stage.
Of course when it came time to edit the vlog he should have cut out the whole conversation and remembered Sarah has told us over and over they are the most humble family on You Tube.
I’d tend to agree with the pride if he’d included Isla in the praise and hugs more, her little face when he was hugging Esme was heartbreaking but I do agree for once he was showing pride but shouldn’t have been at the expense of all the other dancers

Basic

VIP Member
NO IT IS NOT!
Usually only when it’s used as a way of comforting rather than feeding. I’ve known several women use breast feeding as a tool to sooth when really they should be using other methods to calm a baby/toddler that doesn’t involve food. Judgemental? Me? 😁

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I just want to make a point. I did not mean my post to offend the poster who put out that video, but we see it every day someone putting up a video they have found interesting. and people go watch them to see what it is about. Or someone write oh did you see this and that on 5.64.543 and people go back and watch to see what it is about or figure out what someone is saying. and it gives those extra viewings.
Exactly!! It’s a very good point. Then people wonder why their social blade figures are so much higher than the daily vlog views. That is why!

mags

VIP Member
Have I missed something and we know for sure that they went to Spain on this latest trip? (As per @thegreencow 's recap) Or is that just a guess?

My guess would be the Canaries...probably Lanzarote or Tenerife.

No Sarah for 2 weeks now at baby group or play group.
Two Mondays ago she was on an airport freebie Thursday she said she went to playgroup but really she was shopping! Last two sessions she’s been in Florida and if she’s not she’s gonna be embarrassed as fuck. So no she wasn’t, shes clearly bored on way home at the moment at a guess 🙄

Spanky84

I don’t know if they are even away still or it’s their house. The walls are similar and it’s all echoey like their place. I suspect they have been upset by something and not uploaded and regretted it so decided to do a 3 minute video with adverts to tide them over and pretend the reason is they are still on holiday. After all, if it were true wouldn’t they have uploaded that yesterday?

I really don’t understand how they don’t have enough content to cover these ‘down days’ if they film every day, they must be getting lazy or complacent.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Thank you sneakypeak04 I wondered who Lottie was? Thank you for answering my question .Why would any ifannies become friend’s with Lazy and creepy? Why knowing that Chris is a pedalo and groomer be friends with them? How desperate can Stacy and Lottie be to become friends with this family? Where are their parents? I would not allow my daughter near him. The whole family is vile , filthy dirty , no manners and just plain plebian. They are so nasty dirty I couldn't stand to be near any of them for 5 minutes. Their neighbors hate them .I am sure all the little girls ,the parents of the dance school are pissed with what Esme the big mouth and Sarah the lazy dumb ass said about them .
Another thing that bugs me about Esme is when she twirls her arm and speaks in that dumb voice .Lazy calls is her power arm. For cripes sakes the girl is 13 years old. I feel bad for little Isla she should of gotten a kiss and hug for her performance. Chris is rotten and selfish. What a rotten thing for him to do.
Jace is just an insufferable brat. He needs a haircut his hair is horrible its not taken care of .He has no boundaries and he just sticks his hand on a cake and eats a piece of chocolate. He needs to be off the counter and he reprimanded for that action .He should be being put in time out for demanding self-helping to things that aren't his. Instead, he is running the house. I don't understand why they have girls' socks on him?
The whole feral family is vile. I couldn't stand to be near their janky asses for one minute. They are the opposite of preppy which is cheap and common. They use preppy in the wrong context. They have not a clue how to speak the English language..what a bunch of asinine nincompoops .
Stacy is the mother of Lottie just to clear that up. Don’t understand the friendship either

• Heart

Anna79

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised, considering the brass neck of these con artists. I reckon some of these so called influencers who are ruthless like this lot will be making the most of the desperation after covid of naive tourist attractions, companies and destinations, and they gleefully do the one finger salute at all the haters.
Then all the favours they do idiots like the Inghams get them onto the shit midas list.
how would they have gone to Florida without being vaccinated. You can’t go in unvaccinated unless you are a us citizen

They have gone to Florida???? 😳😳😳😳
Well rumours have been floating around..they did buy Jace a heap of animal print warmer evening wear and ear defenders to watch those fireworks, surely they’d not go back to Animal Kingdom lol. No seriously who knows personally I think they’re that thick skinned they would. I’ve seen a few bloggers/instagram influencers with far less audience go on luxury cruises and Disney world past few weeks so honesty I do think on a budget and possibly booked in lockdown and paid it off since over time, then yes they will be there. If not Sarah Chris if you surprise us with a crap Spanish resort or such well we will take the piss.

• Wow

Meisify2

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve got a feeling he’s been invading her swamp crotch already and baby mingham number 2million is already on its way.
Did lazy take Mila in for the x-ray, or was it creepy? Cause if she’s pregnant she wouldnt be able too