Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Where did we go?!

Sweaty ponce explains they're away on holiday for Esme's birthday. They filmed it all, well most of it because its been a holiday holiday as well, and incredible vlogs are coming. They'll be home in a few days and Lazy will let us know on Instagram.

One vlog will probably go up tomorrow as Creepstopher batch edited a load of them before they went away. He forgot to upload one vlog, Lazy shouts "useless vlogger" and Lazy is upset because she worked hard on it. It was the first day they got back from Dubai. Lazy has a special video coming up the next day about breastfeeding. There will probably only be a gap of one day before they get back.

Where they are is incredible. Comment below where you think they've gone for Esme's birthday. It's hot and Creepstopher looks like a hot mess. He hopes everyone is having an amazing day and that we're all happy. Lazy asks Jace if he's a happy boy and Creepy says he definitely is. Of course Jace has to come and say goodbye.

End of vlog
View attachment 1369420View attachment 1369435View attachment 1369439View attachment 1369440View attachment 1369442View attachment 1369446
oh I know what you could have put out instead Creepy, what about a little rant and show us where the coffee went up the wall. does not look like it was that white wall at least.
Have he not brought his computer on this trip since he could not upload it earlier. So monday I will take a break from both youtube and Tattle, because I cannot stommack the breastfeeding discussions that will be in here. only thing I want to know is is it going up on Lazys adult channel Sarrah says, or is it going up on her familyvlog channel where the majority of their audience are about 5 years away any breastfeeding?

Reactions: 12

Footballgirl

Esmé said that she’s a “completely different” grade in dance from isla. How could this be if I doubt Esmé has even done grade 1?
I actually remember when they were at the last dance school Isla actually did a dance exam but esme didn’t want to do any exams

GreaseMop

VIP Member
No, but thank you. Perhaps I am wrong and it wasn't the Manchester meet up. There was definitely a screen record going round of him meeting up with Ifam at an event, she's in skinny jeans, looks no older than 14 and he's behind her and eyes her up and down and licks his lips at the same time.
Wasn't that from the girl's own video from the Lego event?

Sunshineandshadows

So interesting, thank you so much for explaining :). Sounds like the dance school should have nice clear guidelines to avoid any confusion/ embarrassment on their part.
They certainly should - every dance school should have their policies readily available. If you're a larger dance school, these are often found on their website, but if you're smaller scale and you operate through social media/word of mouth then staff SHOULD have a copy of them at all times when teaching and the policies should be on hand if a parent requests to see them.

Would they also have something in there about filming the children? I’m sure most places have banned filming now or allow for personal use only not to be uploaded on social media. He was filming other kids in the background
In terms of filming/photographs it's about consent. We used to operate an 'opt out' system, so on forms parents could tick if they would want their child to be in photos or being filmed.
For social media its a bit trickier - any posts from our school/staff would be sent to parents to get consent that the particular photo/video with their child in could be posted. But for older students with their own social media and parents/family its a bit harder to navigate as its their own accounts not the schools. We did have an incident when an older student posted a group photo and one of the other students in it didn't realise it had been posted and didn't want it on social media. The post itself then had to be taken down and students were reminded to ask everyone for consent to post - so I would assume the same rules apply to parents/family. If other parents aren't aware that their kids may be in the background then there's nothing really stopping them from doing it - parents have not explicitly stated to the person filming they don't want their kids in it and they're none the wiser - but if they did find out then the post would be taken down.

slmapg

VIP Member
I agree. Especially when the comments left are so badly written - it just feeds the troll narrative and I feel embarrassed for the person posting. I honestly don’t know what the dance school could be expected to do 🤷🏼‍♀️
If they ask him not to attend he’ll just pull them, maybe that’s what he wants.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Probably a fake account that Minghams created to throw tattlers off track
I don’t know actually. I don’t think they’d been online as the MOT comment was still there! Nothing seemed to have been deleted or hearted at that point, then a couple of hours later the Orlando comment had been deleted along with the MOT one, so I don’t think Chris did it, as I don’t think he’d been online. Which would tie in with the time difference of Florida being behind as it was pretty much morning here (UK) by the time he got online. There were only 48 comments, then after his deleting session there were well over 100. Bit suspicious 🤔

• Wow

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I hope they didn't take it off the list ready for the big reveal!
Really hope not. Think it's more likely Chris took it off so he, sorry Sharon, could post that comment. Then put it back on, knowing someone would have taken a screenshot.

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Talking of taboo words, is Orlando not one of their banned words that automatically stop a comment getting posted? How did that one get through then? 🤔😂
I hope they didn't take it off the list ready for the big reveal!

• Wow
On the subject of fur baby’s, this is mine, on holiday with us, we’re even excited cos we’ve just found out the hotel we stay at in York is dog friendly.
It breaks my heart how they treat prinny, pets are family, and yes have the odd time away, loads do and there’s nothing wrong with leaving pets while we take a break, but these idiots are away more than they’re home and that poor dog doesn’t know if she’s coming or going.
They don’t deserve her.
Absolutely gorgeous pooch. I hope she enjoys York. You will all the more if the dog comes to the hotel

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Definitely said it, was quite early on but he said something about them being the only girls smiling then Esme made sure to back that up as well, I think it was that point Lazy opened her gob and said they were the only two with stage experience
The only two that have to lie to make their parents a living. So I guess yeah, great actresses.

moocow

this is also my line of work - pesticide regulator, but in the states. I had the same concerns watching him spray whatever herbicide he was spraying - my guess is also a glyphosate product. I just really hope he didn’t go all willy nilly and took time to read the label and apply the product appropriately, as well as kept the kids (and dog?) away from the sprayed areas!

note: I think the term pesticide is generic for all sorts of products - herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, algaecide, etc etc. Just meaning it kills/affects whatever pest it’s intended to.

carry on 😁

Slightly off topic but this is my area of work. Creepy shouldn’t have been able to buy “heavy duty” weed killer online, it is widely available but you are meant to have PA1&PA6 certificate to be able to purchase the strong stuff.
he has more than likely bought a glyphosate product & the stuff you can buy in Tesco, B&Q, etc etc etc are all weak versions. For example it’ll have something like 12grams of the active ingredient of Glyphosate unlike the professional strength of 360grams. If he has bought the cheap stuff, it won’t have a wetting agent in it (this is what is being linked to causing cancer too btw) so if it rains within 6 hours of application…. He’s wasted his time as it’ll wash away. Monsanto Round Up can be sprayed on & if it rains after an hour you are all good.
Plus, if he’s used a weed killer then it’s a herbicide, not a pesticide. Unsure whether he called it a pesticide or greencow summarizing.
Moral is…. If it is the strong stuff then he is in the wrong, as usual, as he hasn’t done the qualifications to: handle it, disperse it & store it safely!!! It’s a chemical & should be stored in a chem store!!

Sorry for the essay guys 😬😬😬

in no way is this a comment aimed towards Esme as she is a child and has no responsibility for her upbringing, however it is heartbreaking to see the change in her recently. She was my favourite for a long time. I just hope them children can have a good upbringing, and in the right environment, I am sure they can turn out to be lovely people.

• Sad
Omg! I've just noticed your avatar:LOL: Absolutely insane, stooning, adorable!! Brilliant, to use another adjective!👏 👏
As usual Lazy blames other people,the so called trolls and haters ,talking crap as always .
You are the one married to a N once ,about time he admitted what he did ,you are an enabler by staying with him.You are the laughing stock ,he's made you look more stupid than you clearly are ,living the dream,living a life on the run more like

• Haha