Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
they will be teaching 5 children
Only just over a year and Isabelle will be 18, her birthday being the beginning of September means they only have to pretend for the next year then can give up. Jace will still only be 4 by the time Isabelle is no longer school aged. Esme only has 5 years left so even if they have one more they will still manage not to have 5 home schooled at the same time.

Tattlers I have given birth to our youngest tattler and have missed so much from having to leave my mums basement for the event, anyone care to give a rundown of the last week or so? The threads have moved quickly so I know there must be something but despite lazy saying we have so much time on our hands I can’t seem to find the time to read it!
Congratulations! Many excellent parenting tips to be found in the Ingham vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

NuffsEnuf

Sone people say Chris rules the roost in the manor house but make no mistake Lazy is the only who pulls the strings and he is the puppet ,he pulls the purse strings but Lazy is calling the shots
I think they both pull each other’s strings tbh. They’re both a pair of muppets, sorry I mean puppets.

Attachments

What's to show or tell 🤔 oh yea how to hang a baby off a tit ( called Lazy ) never seen that baby 👶 cradled lovingly during a feed most of the time her head looks like it's hanging off her neck there's never no support I'll give them a view if anyone has asked her for advise 😉
I am in the US so maybe it’s a cultural thing but is it common for Moms to walk around and breastfeed?

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I’ve just watched one dance vlog- not on YouTube- and the logo is STILL as clear as day!!! Despite Sarah saying at the start about hate!!!! Ffs!!!! I feel for those girls as now I do t see it is safe for them to go and it’s Sarah’s fault!!!!!!!!!! Well- Chris mainly! Guilty in the eyes of the law sadly not but he still sent shit to a 16 year old - cockwomble

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Look at this picture of someone who he has followed very recently. How's that happy marriage going Sarah? He makes a laughing stock of your marriage every single day.
Bloody hell I bet she has ginger hair. You just know after his weird displays of affection to Esme she will be his next target.

Wait is Sarah pregs again?
No she's just a fat cow.

Did lazy take Mila in for the x-ray, or was it creepy? Cause if she’s pregnant she wouldnt be able too
He took her in so he could clickbait an x-ray shot of her vagina....

• Sick

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
The girls are putting on their own show in the manor ,
First song is “As If We Never Said Goodbye” from “Sunset Boulevard

• Sad

Shazza D

Chatty Member
The way the Inghams videos in Dubai went it makes me think the one where they were everywhere and were eating breakfast was the first full couple of days and then something has happened perhaps theyve realised the pervert they’ve given a freebie to and then cut them free which would account for them suddenly never eating breakfast and trudging round water parks and stuff and fatty looking as if she had been crying in that video 🤔🤷‍♀️
think that’s spot on!

Badirene

VIP Member
Bit early but thread title suggestion:

#238 Throwing up gang signs, busting out the bizzel, Creepy skates by as the Ifam grizzle.

• Haha

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

The Ingham Family #238 We ain’t got the nerve for dancing, upload schedule’s just gonna have to wait a while.

(And we’re almost there,
We almost there,
Foos down here think we’re crazy,
But we don’t care,
Scandals and massive cock ups,
We’ve had our share,
Pushing ourselves to bankruptcy and ruin,
We’re almost there.)

Last edited:

musicalfan167

Chatty Member
I don't understand how Sarah can do an entire vlog about her breastfeeding journey like she's some sort of breastfeeding guru when she practically starved Jace because she refused to wake him for a feed as it interrupted her beauty sleep. She constantly bangs on about exclusively breastfeeding yet vlogs herself feeding the babies Greggs sausage rolls and slices of pizza not long after they've crawled out of the womb. She's a disgrace of a mother
And don’t forget food is just for fun before one!!!

• Haha

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
I've just looked up the dance school- after Creepy and Lazy gave it away by leaving the logo in the vlog, I didn't know what it was before.

The amazing at dancing best in her class Esme seems to be attending a combined ballet and tap class and then a combined theatre craft and contemporary class- both at grade 1 level. For anyone who isn't familiar with dance grades, I've never come across a half decent dance school where the 13 year olds were working below grade 4 level. Theirs advertises the grade 1 classes as aimed at years 5-8. So while Esme is just about in the age bracket they suggest, it doesn't suggest great things about the dance school's standards. And she's certainly not the natural she claims to be.

Isla is attending the primary grade combined ballet and tap class. I've never known children older than 8 take a primary level dance class- it's simply not worth bothering with, at that age they can pick up the grade 1 work with no experience of dance. The dance school advertise it as being a class for children in years 3-4. Isla is year 5.
i was trying to work that out too - my daughter managed a merit in grade 5 at 13 and she is not a particularly talented dancer - and she started late, I can’t remember how old now but old enough to get obsessed with the next step and insist on my coughing up for dance Classes (maybe 8 or 9)

Reactions: 12

Marsygal

I've just looked up the dance school- after Creepy and Lazy gave it away by leaving the logo in the vlog, I didn't know what it was before.

The amazing at dancing best in her class Esme seems to be attending a combined ballet and tap class and then a combined theatre craft and contemporary class- both at grade 1 level. For anyone who isn't familiar with dance grades, I've never come across a half decent dance school where the 13 year olds were working below grade 4 level. Theirs advertises the grade 1 classes as aimed at years 5-8. So while Esme is just about in the age bracket they suggest, it doesn't suggest great things about the dance school's standards. And she's certainly not the natural she claims to be.

Isla is attending the primary grade combined ballet and tap class. I've never known children older than 8 take a primary level dance class- it's simply not worth bothering with, at that age they can pick up the grade 1 work with no experience of dance. The dance school advertise it as being a class for children in years 3-4. Isla is year 5.
I agree my daughter gave up ballet in favour of musical theatre at 13 and she was doing her grade 5 - and she was a slow learner!

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Do they even save instead of wasting money on pointless things caravan when they have there van #vanlife or a sit on law mower so they can be even more lazy can’t wait for there flop lazy and creepy coming to a checkout near you