Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I think the year 10s are doing work experience next week.Isabelle should be getting ready for her Prom and leaving assembly etc it’s sad she’s missing out on all those end of school things !
My daughters year 11 and got hers next week. Maybe it’s different for different schools

Reactions: 7

Flowales

Anyone have a time stamp for when creepy said they were the only ones smiling?? I swear it’s been taken out of the video?

Justjonie

VIP Member
Maybe they could have been water park bands? Think you often get locker bands. Looked very lush, possibly somewhere like Typhoon Lagoon?
I think the lockers at Disney are all technology based so you don't get wrist bands. Plus they wouldn't have one each anyway. Defo not Orlando

BuddyBird

Two Mondays ago she was on an airport freebie Thursday she said she went to playgroup but really she was shopping! Last two sessions she’s been in Florida and if she’s not she’s gonna be embarrassed as fuck. So no she wasn’t, shes clearly bored on way home at the moment at a guess 🙄
They have gone to Florida???? 😳😳😳😳

• Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
Regarding the new schools bill. This part will certainly be an issue for them as time goes on and the youngest educate too

21. Any ‘setting’ which provides education to one child with an EHCP or 5 or more without an EHCP will have to register as a school: no exceptions are made for childminders, tutors, after school clubs, forest schools, relatives and large families who home educate.
Sorry, but why will this be a problem?
Do any of the children have an EHCP?

Mostyn

VIP Member
Creepy's other business is a fleet of planes at the airport - Receding Airlines
[/QU
Tattlers I have given birth to our youngest tattler and have missed so much from having to leave my mums basement for the event, anyone care to give a rundown of the last week or so? The threads have moved quickly so I know there must be something but despite lazy saying we have so much time on our hands I can’t seem to find the time to read it!
may your baby have a happy and peaceful life .xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Can't see it. That pic from the other day they had all inclusive wristbands on - I may be wrong but I don't think you get AI resorts in Orlando
Maybe they could have been water park bands? Think you often get locker bands. Looked very lush, possibly somewhere like Typhoon Lagoon?

sneakypeak04

Anyone else noticed on the dance fb page there is a photo of a group of them in pjs, and one girls face is blurred out - this girl has ginger hair and is built like Esme. If it is her, odd how they don’t give the dance school permission to post her but will happily exploit her online every day
What’s the name off the fb page ?

Greykitty2020

I don't think the other kids would have been "crushed" at all. Face facts, we all saw the embarrassing effort at showcasing their dance abilities in Dubai. They're not talented. They had all the rhythm and stage presence of a pair of doorstops. If the claims made by Creepy and Esme had any impact on the children at all it would have been to raise feelings of amused ire and contempt. They'd easily recognise it as the patent bollocks of a load of Johnny come latelys that it is. Those kids have rehearsed with the Ingham girls. on the rare occasions the Inghams bother to show up. They'll know what's what. Showing their filthy house filled with unpacked luggage, the girls' lank, unwashed hair, they're frankly odd, fake behaviour - none of this is likely to encourage any kid in that dance school to want anything to do with any of them. Even if they've never heard a word about Creepy's penchant for teenagers.
What vlog did they dance in in Dubai?