Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow! Thank you for filling me in. Sadly not at all surprised that Esme now has Instagram. Any chance for potential income from their children. And as for the dance school- again any chance to brag can not be missed out on even when it always has a fall out for the kids. Can you imagine how exhausting it is to be involved in drama constantly.
It IS exhausting!!! There was some drama at my job for about 3 weeks - it sucked the life out of me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

michanson

Chatty Member
Seven lines. Four major grammatical errors. Here's your corrected copy, you mindless bitch.

View attachment 1363242

For your edification* you worthless great lump of lard.
"breathtaking" is one word.
The "its" you are using here is possessive, not a contraction.
It's either a floor or a wall. It cannot be both.
"?!" It is incorrect to use an exclamation mark after a question mark.

This imbecile is in charge of the education of 5 children and she's not even functionally literate.

*For Sarah.
View attachment 1363241
I might be wrong, but I think Sarah meant to say glass floor walk way?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Proof Jace is 100% still in nappies. Can clearly see the line of the top of the pull up here. Still has a dummy and nappies at 3 when no medical need and yet Sarah lies and says he’s basically been climbing out his cot at 6 months to take himself off to the toilets and climbing back into his cot to tuck himself in, trying not to step on a sleeping Isla next to him in the crib.
Is he in pjs here though? It's normal for children to not be dry at night before 5. It's hormonal.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Tattlers I have given birth to our youngest tattler and have missed so much from having to leave my mums basement for the event, anyone care to give a rundown of the last week or so? The threads have moved quickly so I know there must be something but despite lazy saying we have so much time on our hands I can’t seem to find the time to read it!
Congratulations x

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember how many views on their videos they were getting till it all came out about Chris ?
They must have had a big drop in income …even tho they won’t admit it

Smoggy&Proud

Let me tell you this…..if I saw this image on my husbands phone -he would be having to remove it from his arse to have another look!!!!
Never understand this take from people, that is a photo of a female in a swimsuit. Why is it so offensive if your partner etc looks at a picture like that? I mean we see worse on TV etc. Are people really that insecure in relationships that it really worries them if the partner looks at another girl?

• Wow
Reactions: 8