The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never criticise children but OMFG esme is really fucking annoying... waaay too full of herself. I didn't think a 13 year old could ooz arrogance in the way she does.
Not being funny but if she doesn't take criticism and is always right like they say, it's not good. She seems to have a lot of her father's traits. Illusions that she is superior will do her no favours in life. They are raising another Chris Ingham. To be honest, they are quite shit at parenting in general. None of us are perfect, but you sometimes look at a situation and think: thank God I'm doing a half decent job of raising my offspring.

Reactions: 25
The inghams have blocked me in Facebook on their personal pages and the channel Facebook page. So chances are any warnings I give to company's on Facebook they won't be aware of them yet.Happy days!

The inghams have blocked me in Facebook on their personal pages and the channel Facebook page. So chances are any warnings I give to company's on Facebook they won't be aware of them yet.Happy days!
Also just realised the break in vlogs coincides with when the comments about Chris appeared on the dance school Facebook page there abouts .

Reactions: 21
He’s too lazy, almost more lazy than Lazy herself.
I used to think that he does a lot more than her as she is as lazy as it gets, but that is not the case at all. Pushing a Bissel around and faffing about isn't much in the grand scheme of things. You seldom see him interacting with the children, he doesn't cook anything, ever. For parents who 'work'from home they have zero interaction with their home educated children. So odd.

Reactions: 29
I was going to say ‘Do affiliate links count’ as a joke. Then went to have a quick look and turns out they really are that grabby
They have to make up for the communal burgers their children had to share at Wendy's in Dubai. Wendy's ain't cheap.

With their money why don’t they employ a regular gardener? They aren’t around enough to maintain the garden. And while they’re at it employ a landscaper, Jesus that garden is depressing.
Employing a garden service was money in the water remember? So instead they invested in a ride on mower which will pay itself off in about two years.
If I was the neighbour I would pee myself laughing at Creep all sweaty in a beanie during the height of summer, spraying his weeds.

He did what? Just as you think he can't get worse. What a clown!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
this is also my line of work - pesticide regulator, but in the states. I had the same concerns watching him spray whatever herbicide he was spraying - my guess is also a glyphosate product. I just really hope he didn’t go all willy nilly and took time to read the label and apply the product appropriately, as well as kept the kids (and dog?) away from the sprayed areas!

note: I think the term pesticide is generic for all sorts of products - herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, algaecide, etc etc. Just meaning it kills/affects whatever pest it’s intended to.

carry on

Reactions: 12
Do they even save instead of wasting money on pointless things caravan when they have there van #vanlife or a sit on law mower so they can be even more lazy can’t wait for there flop lazy and creepy coming to a checkout near you

Reactions: 12
After reading @thegreencow 's vlog brilliant rundown it sounds like it would have been better if that vlog was
" lost " forever. Esme bragging loudly about how wonderful she is ,her weird father using weedkiller and her shopaholic mother showing off more cheap items

I cannot believe that anyone with children including one still being breastfed could be so cavalier about spraying weed killer all over the shop. Yes I know that he's not alone. There are millions of imbeciles who do it. That stuff is so dangerous. A horticultural vinegar or some boiling water are cheap, natural & harmless methods of small weed eradication. Or he could get down on his flaccid haunches and pull the buggers up. Even better, try leaving things like dandelions as they're powerful attractants for bees and add vital nutrients to soil.

Using those methods, explaining why and discussing the risks of pesticides around children and pets may have made for some uniquely useful, educational vlog content...so of course the Mingings never considered it.

Esmé said that she’s a “completely different” grade in dance from isla. How could this be if I doubt Esmé has even done grade 1?
Yes dance grades, like piano, violin or trumpet grades, are determined by external examinations. No dance school is obligated to send any or all pupils to these exams. Obviously children who have never taken a dance exam can belong to dance schools which will accept them and take part in the shows put on by that group. But you cannot claim to be any grade dancer unless you've not only taken the exams but been assessed as having passed them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I sincerely hope the girls are not excluded from the dance school. That class is the only social interaction they have outside their family cult.

Reactions: 22
I sincerely hope the girls are not excluded from the dance school. That class is the only social interaction they have outside their family cult.
I can't see them returning and if they do Esme in particular may be shunned by others after her comments and big headed attitude on the vlog

Reactions: 37
I agree but given once the new charvavan arrives and Isabelle is taking “a year out” I think they will be away for months - they’ve said they don’t have any free weekends until Christmas. Can’t see them making a dance class.

Prinny won’t even remember them

Our old house had a small area of gravel at the front garden that had obviously been badly done (before we lived there). From experience, if they have that many weeds coming through already it will be an impossible task keeping such a large area looking good. We could pull out all the weeds but in spring/summer just 2 days later it would look like nothing had been done. Problem with having a big area with no greenery in it at all means the weeds stand out too much and look much more noticeable than if there are a few weeds hidden by bushes and other plants.

Every time they go away the garden will look a mess and they are not home long enough to work on it.

Reactions: 23
I don't understand how Sarah can do an entire vlog about her breastfeeding journey like she's some sort of breastfeeding guru when she practically starved Jace because she refused to wake him for a feed as it interrupted her beauty sleep. She constantly bangs on about exclusively breastfeeding yet vlogs herself feeding the babies Greggs sausage rolls and slices of pizza not long after they've crawled out of the womb. She's a disgrace of a mother

Reactions: 37
note: I think the term pesticide is generic for all sorts of products - herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, algaecide, etc etc. Just meaning it kills/affects whatever pest it’s intended to.
Just wait until he finds a massive rat in the garage of doom (surely only just a matter of time and I don't mean Katrina!), then he'll be out with a 'proper' pesticide.

For the sake of the kids and Prinny I hope that never happens because I can just imagine what a dangerous mess he'd make of that and he won't leave it to the professionals, Mr "All the gear but no idea".

Reactions: 26
The state of the drive…look at the state of the brick work….we know they were sold A shonky manor…but bloody hell I’d be worried the place will fall down…..won’t be watching this one….thanks green cow…or the next one about her titties…we will understand if doing a rundown on that One is just asking too much…

Reactions: 26
Guys do you think they have an Amazon business as one of their other jobs
Imagine Chris delivering Amazon parcels That's the real story behind the packages they'd have us believe are baby & me!

Noone would open their parcels when they see who delivered it

Reactions: 17
That’s the problem - they should never have gone there - they can’t have any interaction with the outside world, for the rest of their lives, in order for Creepy’s genius plan to work. Stick to the strategy, Creepy, or the whole ‘Chris DeLonge’ thing is going to come crashing down.

It’ll all blow over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Imagine Chris delivering Amazon parcels That's the real story behind the packages they'd have us believe are baby & me!

Noone would open their parcels when they see who delivered it
That would be an ideal job for him. I don't know about where you are but where I live, the bastards have already driven off before you even get to the door, assuming that they even knock, that is! No need to even show his ugly face.

Also it'd be a very easy job if he was delivering in his local area as 99% of the parcels would be for himself.

I don't think.there is anything wrong with the standards just because they let latecomers to Dance start at grades? I gather they are fairly new.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.