The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% shes really unwatchable now, she’s just so uncomfortable with the whole thing.
She started out as sassybelle and now she’s Chris inghams step daughter.
Her channel is going nowhere, young people do not aspire to be like her.
I never got the Sassybelle name, there's nothing Sassy about Isabelle. Even my 5 year old niece has more sass than her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn’t we not too long ago have nothing but Sarah banging on about her and Jason’s “breastfeeding journey”?
Why on earth would the ifam want to hear about it again? If people have asked her (which I highly doubt they have) why not just direct them to the previous vlogs you did, it might even bump your views up on the old vlogs.
Nobody wants to hear about your nipples Lazy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I can’t understand why young people 15 and up would want to hear about breast feeding and lets be honest most of the ifam are kids or people with learning disabilities and i cant see how this would interest them at all, unless its the person that keeps saying he would like to sit on her knee and have a breast feed if so they are taking there vloging to a whole new level.
As for that post by creepy last night 🤢 the state if it greasy sweaty and with a comb over 🤮.
Some one needs to tell him the gangster signs he does do not go with his beads lol what an absolute knob he is

Reactions: 39
Didn’t we not too long ago have nothing but Sarah banging on about her and Jason’s “breastfeeding journey”?
Why on earth would the ifam want to hear about it again? If people have asked her (which I highly doubt they have) why not just direct them to the previous vlogs you did, it might even bump your views up on the old vlogs.
I hope she shares herself breastfeeding in front of a load of blokes coming out the pub at last orders.

Screenshot 2022-03-26 213121.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I remember on one of their 'talks' in the garden at the old house, Lazy stated that she had stopped breastfeeding Jace and Isabelle started crying ! What's that all about !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why doesn't she post this stuff on Sarah says and keep it separate from their main channel. It's obvious they are running out of vlog content. They can run all they want but all their wrongdoings is never going to go away. He will never be allowed to forget. Give it up Minghams ,and give your children back the lives they deserve. Life is not all about one big holiday all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s not good on camera anyway, always covers her mouth, limited language, I don’t think she has anything different to offer people to get the views.
She's dull and has nothing interesting to say to her peers even when she lights that good old motivational candle,sadly due to ger restricted lifestyle she is turning into a clone of her mother with the same attitude unfortunately

#238 Sarah's New breastfeeding vlog is being introduced by Hi Steve and Creepy,it's called Knobs And Knockers

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“Where did we go” video only have 28k views, i guess the ifannies don’t care where there went hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why doesn't she post this stuff on Sarah says and keep it separate from their main channel. It's obvious they are running out of vlog content. They can run all they want but all their wrongdoings is never going to go away. He will never be allowed to forget. Give it up Minghams ,and give your children back the lives they deserve. Life is not all about one big holiday all the time.
She’s hoping for extra views because people might think she’s getting her tits out for the video

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So with their average views 30-40k (on a good day) does that mean a million subscribers are just inactive accounts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I remember on one of their 'talks' in the garden at the old house, Lazy stated that she had stopped breastfeeding Jace and Isabelle started crying ! What's that all about !
I think she might have realised that now he was on solids they were never going to be able to eat anything to themselves again.
In all seriousness though, that girl cries at the drop of a hat, it’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With the new schools bill there is going to be a huge upshake in home education. She won’t know what’s hit her when it happens. She won’t get away with not teaching all 4 of them and proving that they are receiving an adequate education.
She'll never keep it up for the little ones then. Poor Jace is going to really struggle in school, for many different reasons.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It was nearly a year ago Lazy was asking for excuses advice on how to pass a LEA home visit, so they should be due another home visit soon, no way will they be able to prove those kids are getting adequate education

Reactions: 21
In all seriousness though, that girl cries at the drop of a hat, it’s ridiculous.
In fairness, I think most people would cry if Creepy dropped his hat. It’s like chopping onions. The fumes get in your eyes. Plus anyone standing too close would be in the sweat/grease splash zone. That’s enough to make anyone cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i think its karma on all influencers, they think they are set for life when they are not, and they will probably never get a decent “normal job” because 99% of them are extremely problematic and there’s tons of evidence to back it up. If you want to do social media as a job you need a backup plan, so many young influencers just drop out of school thinking they are set for life especially fv kids who have been manipulated into thinking they are gods gift and theyll go far in life cause their parents have told them they are famous and are well loved

Reactions: 16

Dont fully understand this school bill thing but the Inghams will be effected by this if it goes through.
I really hope so for thier kids sake but the minghams seem to be made of Teflon unfortunately. Nothing seems to stick to them and they get away with everything

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.