Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
That boys eyes have 100%, without a doubt been made worse from neglect. Children with this condition have regular check ups, appointments and intervention.
This kid gets taken to specsavers once in a blue moon and his parents grab whatever shit glasses are in stock. They don’t fit his face properly and are usually chosen to fill their ‘boys can do that too narrative’ Absolutely shameful. Funnily enough her girls aren’t put in unisex, gender neutral or ‘boy’ clothes……

It was literally 6 months before they acted on the ‘trolls’ concerns for his eyes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

thegreencow

VIP Member
SHE MESSED UP.. FINAL IGCSE EXAM!

Creepy has uploaded the wrong vlog as he batch edited them. They took a couple of days off after getting home from holiday.

Lazy starts the vlog. Isabelle was stressed this morning because she forgot her pens, book and passport upstairs so had to keep going up to get everything. She's done her final IGCSE exam. She just got home, walked in the door and Lazy asked her if she went to the exam wearing what she is now. Isabelle turns around to reveal her top is inside out. Mother of the Year starts cackling like a dying hyena because everyone would've been sat behind her like "she's got her top on inside out. Cackle. What an awful woman you are Lazy! No child deserves to have you as a mother. Isabelle says she leaves tags on clothes all the time and that she looks like a rat today. Lazy cackles as she says she doesn't. Isabelle was at the front of the room. She was stressing about the American History side of the exam. She's confident with the World Wars. Isabelle finds it hard to grasp that there was no American History question in the exam.

Esme and Lazy have a busy day. It's her pretend birthday. Jace wonder what her birthday cake will look like. I bet he's plotting to steal it like he did with Isla's. Jace wants Esme to have a dinosaur cake. Esme wants new yarn to finish her sock for her birthday so they're off to a few yarn shops near their house. Lazy asks the ifam to comment below where she can get thick yarn.

They had to bring Jace because they need to pick up his glasses and sunglasses. They're going away for Esme's birthday. They've never been away for Esme's birthday and they let her choose where they're going. They're celebrating early.

Lazy tells Jace he looks cool with his glasses. The glasses needed adjusting because he has a little tiny pea head. Then I must have a little tiny pea head a well because Specsavers had to adjust my glasses. Lazy realises the tags are on the pram from the holiday so she yanks them off because it's embarrassing.

Next stop is Primark. They pick up some shorts for Isabelle. Esme isn't into ladies sizes yet so they have to go to the kids section. Esme looks at neck laces but Lazy asks if she can make them herself because she has the same beads at home. Jace screeches about the hair accessories. Bracelets are preppy when on holiday according to Esme. Jace says some bracelets are cute. Lazy finds baaaaaaargain 50p neck laces for Isabelle. They've ordered loads of claw clips online. Mila throws her toy on the floor so lazy picks it up and gives it back to her.

Jace is carrying Lazy's new Primark makeup bags. Lazy tells Esme to close her eyes because she's found something she'll freak out at. Jace tells her to peek. They're flower clips that Esme has been looking for for ages. Lazy finds a cute shorts dungaree set in unisex so she can get Jace and Mila matching. She's getting Mila 6-9 months because it'll fit her longer. How embarrassing that she's still trying to convince us her kid are teeny tiny.

Next stop is Cooplands. Jace asks if a box of cupcakes are cookie monsters. Lazy tells him he knows what cookie monsters look like and then shows him where they are. He says they're so cute. She buys him the cookie monster. They also buy one for Creepstopher. Next stop is The Works for yarn as Lazy always finds baaaaaaargains in there. She finds a book called Gross and Ghastly Human Body, which is for 6-9 year olds because it's £1.50. Lazy opens the book to a page about poo. Lazy finds those books interesting because they're funny and educational. Yeah if you're in year 3 maybe. She has got Supertato for Jace because he is obsessed with broccoli. Chocolate covered broccoli more like. Esme reads out the poo page from the human body book. Lazy is getting an art therapy book that Isabelle asked for. Esme wants blu tack. Lazy finds another baaaaargain book. Esme finds notebooks for Isabelle.

They find Esme's dream shop, which they find the yarn. Then it's off to Claire's where Esme shows us all the lip balms and hair accessories she's found. They get some bits for Isla. Esme is always looking for bits for her sisters. She opens a tractor Lazy bought for Jace whilst Lazy films her. They're in Starbucks because they decided against the dessert bar. There's a new drink out called a Forget-Me-Not so Lazy got one for them all to share. Jace gave Mila a bit of his cookie monster in The Works and Mila had smeared it all over her face. Lazy had left the wipes in the car but managed to get it all off. Lazy eats all the cream off the Forget-Me-Not and Esme tries it. Lazy has found with places that do limited edition drinks that the flavours are subtle. Esme starts reading the poo book again in the middle of Starbucks. Lazy says she'll never eat corn on the cob again and tells the ifam that if their poo looks like a brown corn on the cob its ideal.

Next stop is Matalan. Esme finds some sandals she wanted to show us. Shein sandals are more comfortable than the Matalan ones. Lazy has to try the sandals on for Esme because her feet are a similar size and Esme's trainers are difficult to get off. Claires had a buy 3 get 3 free deal. Lazy tells Jace not to touch an alarm. She then attempts to calculate 30% off £6.

Esme shows us everything she bought today including three dresses, shorts, tops from Asda, Mix and Match sets for holiday (which sounds like it has a swimming pool), two hats, a bum bag, sliders, claw clips, body mist, Primark jewellery, a back scratcher, Nerds rope sweet, sour patch kids, lip palms, sunglasses and hand gel. She also bought some bit for Isla; lip balms, nerd rope for tomorrow's sleepover, sour patch kids, pack of hair clips, neck laces, bracelets, hand sanitiser, the human body book for 6 year olds and phone cases. Isabelle is hard to buy for because she's a teenager so Esme got her the 50p Primark neck laces, body mist that Esme tried on herself and a book. There are some more bits for Isabelle in the car. Esme is wrapping the presents in loo roll because they've done that since they were 6. Esme shows us the rest of the bits she got for Isabelle; two Colleen Hoover books called Hopeless and Losing Hope, pens, shorts, the notepad and art book. She doesn't have enough toilet roll to wrap Isabelle's presents so she just dumps some leftover loo roll on top of them.

Lazy is shocked by how much Esme got today. Esme's favourite things are the yarn, sweets and accessories section. She says they're really cute. Esme calls Isla and Isabelle into her room. Lazy tells Isla to wait as she films Isabelle. She couldn't leave the baaaaaaargain 50p neck laces. She tells Isabelle to show the books so they can ask the ifam if they've read them. Esme shows Isla the poo pages of the book and tells her she can now track her poo. Isla is thrilled by the pop it phone case from Claires. Isabelle tells Lazy that she gets to the end of the Colleen Hoover books and realises that's why they have the title they do. Jace comes upstairs, gets on the sofa, steals Isla's bag of sour patch and screeches "me and my monkey". He wants to open them but Lazy says they're Isla's. The camera cuts. Esme gives Isla the back scratcher. Lazy tells the girls to give each other a big hug because they're lovely and kind. Jace wants the back scratcher so Esme takes it off Isla. Lazy has loved spending time with Esme and got her anything she wanted. Lazy and isabelle are going out tomorrow.

End of vlog

No Creepstopher today. Comment down below where you think he was. The Ibis? Job centre? Knocking shop?

Never been away for Esme's birthday? More like they want to forget the one they did go away for because it ended up with them getting a place in The Sun.
1655582655713.png

1655582798399.png
1655582877273.png
1655582965367.png

• Heart
  • Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I think isabelle is a little actress who plays the poor nervous me when really shes a mean girl, the apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree.
Anyone looking at Jace would ask about his eye its not as if its a mild squint the poor child's eye almost completely disappears, as for the little madam stating her parents look after them all very well she needs to take a closer look although being unwashed with greasy hair just seems to be the norm with them.
Esme is a terrible show off with no manners at all her eating habits for a girl almost 13 are appalling and not washing her hands after ysing the toilet WTF my daughter at 2 was clean and would always get of the toilet and go straight to the sink to wash her hands must be honest she liked to play with the water but she still did it.

Isla would do absolutely anything to be centre off attention it really wouldn’t matter how dangerous just as long as creepy and lazy were saying I am so proud of you, you could tell the child didn’t really want to do the body surfing but felt she had to so it would please creepy.

Jace well where do you start, its not normal
for a child to be so food obsessed he grabs from everyones plates, he can be quite spiteful and the constant butting in when people are speaking is awful.
All in all the children have been dragged up and theres no boundaries they Don’t even know right from wrong.
the whole family are a walking mess

• Heart
  • Sad

Cocopops12

VIP Member
What is going on with Isla's belly ? The photo looks adjusted for some bizarre reason
Mother of the year has 100% edited that pic.

The reason their views are so low (bar the fact they are boring, he’s a sexual predator, she’s thick as shit) is the fact they no longer vlog in real time. The icunts loved knowing their every move now and that’s why 2% of their subscribers watch and a huge proportion of that is hate views.

For example there was 242 comments on a snark channel about their videos, theirs got half of that.

• Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
Pic of Esme with an iFam on Lazy’s insta - looks like they may be back in the UK? She got those god awful shoes she wanted too and Fiji water in the background 😂
Actually second thoughts must still be away - Creepy’s insta - blurs out the background but leaves the wristband viewable
The girl with Esme is Lottie - the ifam whose mother is so obsessed with the Inghams that she moved near to them- but yet Sarah classes Tattlers as stalkers :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

M_stalker

Chatty Member
Big Sez, baaaaabe, THAT is not an avocado burger, one is quite clearly an oily, fatty, fried beef burger with double cheese and oily, fried bacon with a SLICE of avo on top and the other, a deep fried chicken burger again with oily, fatty, fried bacon with a SLICE of avo on top. None of which I would be calling “an avocado burger”. You’re not healthy, stop pretending to be!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Cooper123

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been posted already, haven’t caught up yet, but what the FUCK is that big fat cunt doing to that child! Jace wearing girls frilly socks! And yes Sarah theyre fucking girls socks! I wonder would you dress mila like a boy!?? He’s a bloody boy, stop dressing him like a girl and get his hair cut!!
51D70CC3-8289-4F14-9FF6-5A9E66497463.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm so preppy, I'm drinking some water (is tap water preppy?) and earlier I used some shampoo (head and shoulders is totally preppy right?).

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Lazy has mentioned twice recently about how Jace is "obsessed" with broccoli. Maybe try giving him some then, instead of endless cakes and chocolate 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s club Mac going by their wristbands although I could be completely wrong but people are wearing ribbon bands at club Mac
Going off Creepys wristband it looks like they‘re at the Viva sunrise in Alcudia again.

It’ll be gifted to them if it’s all inclusive. If they were paying we’d see them with a baked potato and seven forks. 🙄

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
One thing I find weird, Chris was always throwing around police, lawyers, prison, telling us our IP addresses were being tracked, that there was an open police case etc etc. That’s all totally stopped now. I mean, we all knew it was bullshit - but he clearly loved the threats and trying to look the big man with it all to the little ifam. I wonder if something was said? The police investigation stuff was especially dodgy, I’m sure I remember some tattlers asking his local force if there was an active case against us like he claimed. Just seems weird how he never talks or threatens at all anymore.
It's because he is a Billy Big Bollocks when he thinks he is threatening teenagers and vulnerable people. You know what he is like using his kids as a human shield and his fat wife to be his mouthpiece. If Sir Noncealot came up against anyone from here, he would shit his massive grubby pants.

Creepy is an absolute no-mark, who has ruined his channel and his children's future. Nice one you creepy cunt!

NuffsEnuf

I thought this
I thought surely Esme who is a twiglet could get her trainers off ( no matter how difficult) faster than Sarah could get her shoes off 🤷‍♀️

I thought that I thought is it Isabelle’s birthday or something, and why bother wrapping them in bog roll 🤷‍♀️🙄🙄🙄
They’ve just been to Dubai and had treats galore new clothes etc then stuff at the airport then stupid presents from esme for god knows what. Those children will grow up thinking life’s just one long shopping trip with someone else paying
but no amount of tat will fill the void of a decent education, real friends and normal parents

I have a lot to say tonight 😂😂
I find their constant buying stuff really sick to be honest. Families everywhere genuinely struggling in the cost of living crisis & these selfish twats don’t give a moments consideration for the child viewers who will be suffering by living in absolute poverty. They are the most selfish bunch of low lives (the parents I mean) This CRISIS is very real😡 Empty your fkin garage & donate the unwanted stuff to people in need.

• Heart