Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeachyJam

After being so incredibly inspired by Sarah's wisdom about bridges in Ireland a couple months ago I was yet again motivated by Chris's words today and felt the need to share them with you all.

ChrisInghamQuote.png

I may make Ingham quotes into a series on here, so we can cherish them all together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

PeachyJam

Sarah wet herself laughing at Isabelle as soon as she came back from the maths exam because she 'messed up' by wearing her top inside out. What a kind and supportive mom she is :rolleyes: It's no wonder Isabelle is so anxious and nervy, every 'mistake' is faced with a cackle and public shaming.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 17.30.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

hotstepper

Sarah, tonight my daughter phoned to say that Wednesdays MRI scan and bloods of my grandson’s shows NO EVIDENCE OF DISEASE! They haven’t slept since Wednesday worrying. While you balance your innocent baby who is already vulnerable in that brace, ontop of her pushchair not strapped in. Telling her “we’ve only just got here Mila.” Like Mila fucking understands that! I will never ever be jealous of you, you have what I would HATE. Money doesn’t buy class. Happiness is hearing my daughter cry tears of relief because she adores her son so much this has been her worst nightmare. Your worst nightmare? A hold up at the airport and no frappe left at the McDonald’s drive through. You may have more money than me and my husband put together but you can keep it. Look what Money has done to you. You’re the definition of ugly personality. My husband may have to have a look at the reduced section in supermarkets because we’re saving for a new car, and he comes home with black oiled hands through hard graft. But we wouldn’t swap with you in a million years!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

hotstepper

Nanarrrrrrr sounds as rough as assholes 😆 bet she’s got an Argos ring on each finger, a clown pendant, smokes a pack of 20 pal mal cigs, and wears reebok classics.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

hotstepper

Isla was DESPERATE to make today about her 😔 “I GOT THAT FOR YOU” “THAT WAS MY IDEA!” “I CHOSE THIS FOR YOU, IT WAS ME!”

no Jace at the singing happy birthday at the beginning? He was probably having to be physically restrained by 12 security guards to keep him from that cake 🎂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

hotstepper

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! Mila on the clip of home bargains where lazy shows us her “cute” outfit, is playing with a packet of fucking paracetamol! I shit you not!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
After esmes delightful rendition of all things poo, can I make a thread suggestion? "Its official! The Inghams talk shit!". Like we didn't know that anyway?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

mags

VIP Member
Awww, thanks guys! Feeling the love tonight! 😘

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I don't really want to think about Lazy's sweaty undercarriage every time I check Tattle so if we could keep this thread moving quickly that would be wonderful, yeah?! 👍 😂😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I am not a fan of the formalised education system myself (another thread for another day!), but I do strongly believe in providing children the opportunity to gain and complete formal qualifications....but also believe the Ingham’s aren’t a great advertisement or endorsement for Home Ed 😳

I hope this doesn’t come across too judgemental, as every family is different - but I don’t feel Sarah and Chris really *understand* the opportunities they potentially have and could provide for their children 😬
If I had their income, it would be a total game changer for my family 🤷‍♀️
The Inghams are not home educating their kids. They are not even up-front enough to claim they're "unschooling" their kids like some drippy hippy family vloggers do. The kind who adhere to a philosophy whereby they claim that if you just let your kids run wild in the forest and eat lots of organic quinoa they will somehow absorb all the knowledge they need through a process of intellectual osmosis.

The Mingins dragged their kids out of formal education to avoid fallout from Creepy's exposure as a sexual predator, claimed it was home schooling and proceeded to let everyone sleep in till noon, read romance novels, play with lol dolls (whatever the fuck they are) and get crammed into the chavavan every few months to wander up and down the country, parking up in truck laybys and garage forecourts. Which they pass off to their imbecilic followers as wild camping. They spend their "travels" eating at fast food outlets between seeking out theme parks and swimming pools. They never sett foot inside any place which might have an iota of cultural, artistic or historical significance. For example the infamous Coliseum drive-by. They can't pronounce the names of most places they go, let alone familiarise themselves with a few basic facts about anything significant that ever happened there.

There is no study area set aside in their glass and farble monstrosity of a house. There is no lab equipment. No text books. No collection of educational resources of any kind. They never go to museums, libraries, galleries or science fairs. The children have hand held gaming devices but no computers. Their tutors exist only in Sarah's turgid imagination. The entire farce is so transparent you'd need to be a halfwit to believe a word of it. Yet they seem to escape any and all official scrutiny because it's all being done in the interests of a commercial venture. A thing which enrages me particularly, as I was a home educator myself and we were monitored up the wazoo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

PeachyJam

Clean your baby's face! She is always grubby and messy, how can they leave her like that? Poor little thing.
Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 18.27.57.png

Also what on earth was Isla doing here? Looks like something out of a horror film that she's too young to watch.
Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 18.17.19.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57