Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

garyowen7

Imagine getting paid to do travel vlogs by some company, and all you do is moan about having a blocked ear.

We all remember that Michael Palin series when while travelling Pole to Pole, all he did was whinge about his tooth ache.

And this image made me laugh out loud a lot. The sight of Lazy's dirty trotters hanging off the ground while her stupid flip flops lay sad on the ground below - while she looks over in utter contempt at the thought of doing something nice for her daughter. Even the kid in the background is laughing at her.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 23.53.12.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

slmapg

VIP Member
Dickhead!

88961297-6268-4F91-A33B-FB40AC0A0C35.jpeg

Nice neck lazy!

0BBB66A5-70E6-4646-8B4D-45A0BB46481A.jpeg

Milas arching her back crying, I’m guessing she’s uncomfortable you idiot!

B3716017-3357-466C-9995-98B2EDC5132C.jpeg

Oblivious to Jace climbing.
33331319-47FA-4021-A881-99285C8DA5AC.jpeg

Her face at the thought of taking her kids to a farm…..shops are far more interesting for them aren’t they. Selfish.

5F634E00-57E3-4A70-87D3-39ACD22C6482.jpeg

Why? Hasn’t she heard of browning and draining the fat off? 🤢

CAFB1C20-DBB6-4804-8641-8B9471402BED.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

tatty_boggle

Loooong time viewer of Inghams and quiet lurker on here for a while, but tonight’s behaviour brought me onto here!

I first started watching them just after the baby re-born video of Esme at Christmas, and at first they seemed a genuinely lovely, caring, happy family. Back when they lived in their old three storey rental, they lived what seemed a contented, happy life and the girls seemed well cared for, had a good routine and seemed to thrive in the activities they did after school, especially dance.
I remember quite a strict bath/ hair washing routine, clean uniforms, Sarah would go shopping and get lots of fresh and healthy foods and eating out was a treat or exception.
And even when they ate out, the girls generally ate pretty healthy food choices, including sides of veg and fruit.

I was a genuine supporter, and felt it was wonderful to see such a down to Earth family achieve so much......until the Florida vlogs and the fall out of the horrific behaviour of Chris, and the subsequent downward spiral that’s been happening ever since 😳

I am appalled to have seen an obviously stressed and upset Isabelle being cackled at by Sarah - and trying to humiliate her because “everyone would’ve been looking at her” ☹
I highly doubt anyone even noticed what top Isabelle was wearing, let alone if it was inside out, but the fact that she seemed so rushed and stressed is NOT a good thing 😫

The family setup now is just saddening, and the fact that a paid #ad was prioritised over Isabelle having adequate time to revise and relax before her exams, without dealing with travel and jet lag, is unbelievable 🤷‍♀️
Surely treating Isabelle to a holiday once her exams are over, so she can truly relax, makes more sense?? 😳

It’s also shocking the sheer decline in quality of life for the family, which spending all your time travelling just won’t make up for ☹
Hygiene seems a real issue, as none of the children seem washed or clean - and I don’t mean a little bit of muck that children get from being children - I mean that they look in need of a bath or shower. They look grubby and smelly, which is awful.

On top of this, I find it bizarre how they’ve gone from literally having three girls who love fruit/veg, and clearly being able to afford lots of lovely fresh produce, to constantly feeding their children utter crap - particularly the little two, who would easily eat fruit instead 😬
The entire time in Dubai they literally ate utter rubbish, despite the buffet having so many healthy and fresh options 😳
They could’ve eaten so well, and instead they seem to think nothing of plying the littlest two with a never ending supply of crap!
Jace eats a ridiculous amount of sugar, and it’s not unknown to see him with multiple sugary snacks in one vlog 😫

• Heart

PeachyJam

Well honestly those were the most appropriate birthday presents we have seen yet and not too overboard on the amount either.

Esme got:
  • Knitting things like wool & needles
  • Hydro flask
  • Fiji water bottles
  • Maui shampoo & conditioner
  • One L.O.L doll
  • Dyson airwrap hair set (main gift - £450)
All things of value that she really wanted and would use instead of mounds of cheap tat that never gets seen again. Admittedly her crying and shaking at the hair set was a bit much, but at least it wasn't another scary Shortle doll this time.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 17.45.59.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we return to Jane Ingham. These messages are truly shocking. Leah is Sarah's niece and was only 12 or 13 when Jane apparently wrote these awful messages about her to a young member of the Ifam. Leah already had enough going on as she was being badly bullied at school at the time. It is truly astonishing and sickening what Jane wrote about Leah to this other girl. And to say that she had been messaging Leah all day from one of her fake accounts was shocking. The way the adds "lol" at the end meant that she was enjoying bullying 13 year old Leah and was even finding it funny. Furthermore, Jane showed a very unatural jealously of Leah's youtube channel. What a strange, manipulative woman.

I cannot provide evidence that this was 100% Jane writing these messages but I'm sure that the person who these messages were written to can. Plus, it was widely accepted at the time that this was indeed Jane wrting these messages.

(By the way, it wasnt me who did the yellow highlighting of certain words)
A little add-on to Memory Monday. It was on a Monday when Big Lazy filmed Jason shitting himself on the kitchen bench and just made out it didn't happen even though he told her 'mamma it's fell down' .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
"Bellies full of milk"

She's suggesting she breastfed each of Mila, Jace and *herself* before getting in the pool?!

• Haha
  • Sick

SarahGard83

VIP Member
My daughter turns 14 at the weekend so slightly older than Esme. I took her out shopping yesterday and we went to H&M, Pandora, JD Sports, Zara etc. We don't have half the money that the Inghams say they do but still manage to buy quality over quantity.

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Fml no wonder Mila was upset. She must have looked in a mirror and saw the horror that is her outfit.

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
Did you see this one!

We all know what they have done for the kids, removed them from school because chris is a creeping cheat and they wanted to hide them from it.
This girl thinks Sarah and Chris have given her the best life.. in reality they have taken everything from her. So awful. Poor girl can’t see what she’s lost.

• Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I will never understand this family as long as I live. Lunch was at 4 so breakfast was at midday then? That means the absolute fucking idiots sat outside, and went in the pools, with their children including a toddler and baby when the sun was at its strongest. Why doesn‘t Mila have a sippy cup to have some fluids other than breast milk? The poor lamb must be really dehydrated.

• Angry
  • Wow

Abbvay

VIP Member
Well with todays temperature being around 26 degrees here most people I know of all ages have reached the point where they hate everyone, everyone is arguing with each other and no one wants another human being within 10 feet of them (I'm very much included in this). But sure Sarah, you were living your best life in 44 degrees whilst constantly having a baby attached, walking around with sunburn in the hottest part of the day.

• Heart