Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
From Greencow’s run down though, Isabelle talked about what was in the exam and specifically mentioned about no American history question or something. She wouldn’t be able to have guessed that and would be a risky lie as she can easily be called out on it by people that took the same exam.
I thought they'd given kids an idea of what was on the exam papers this year? So Isabelle should/would have known there was no American history question anyway? I do think she's taken some exams but I did wonder about that.

Reactions: 7

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I thought yarn was the American term for wool. 🤨 It gets my goat when British people use Americanisms (petty, I know).
The term yarn is often used to differentiate it from actual wool when they're talking about cheap synthetic/ man-made fibres, not something grown on a sheep.

Reactions: 6

Undergradyear1

Awww, thanks guys! Feeling the love tonight! 😘

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I don't really want to think about Lazy's sweaty undercarriage every time I check Tattle so if we could keep this thread moving quickly that would be wonderful, yeah?! 👍 😂😆
Congratulations my love!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Meisify2

VIP Member
Had to look up what the term “Preppie” meant, as I had absolutely no idea:

View attachment 1360496
Also desperately trying to upload a TikTok for you lot. I’ve saved it as a vid so in my camera roll but just can’t work out how to add it here, any ideas?
When you write a comment in the bottom left corner it says “attach file” then select from camera roll

Reactions: 5

nattis

VIP Member
its like vaccum and hoover

wool is only sheep fibre. Yarn is everything. So acrylic is yarn
for me yarn is what the wool is made into before you use it. also other types of fabric though.
I would never ask how many balls of wool did you use for that sweater.

Reactions: 3

Meisify2

VIP Member
There is a Australian vlogger who home educates her 9 kids and even her 18month old can identify most letter now! What can Jace do other than make a noise
But their triplets are only just starting to read so i think they are just exaggerating for the camera. They turn 7 soon and have a reading age for 4/5 year old

• Wow
Reactions: 3