Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah gould

So basically they were presented with an opportunity, purely coincidentally, where Esme (and Isla if she wanted) could have had an experience that they would never have forgotten - it really would have been a once in a lifetime opportunity for them - and the “set for life” parents didn’t let this happen?

The fact that it was a mock experience was just perfect for them (clearly would not be appropriate for their level if it was a bonafide audition). This is the type of experience that makes life long memories for children that they treasure forever, not the eleventy billionth watermark and theme park experience! If my children were into dance and this kind of opportunity landed in our laps I would turn myself inside out to give them this experience. Despite what anyone might feel about these children they really are just children, who are the products of their parents’ upbringing (I actually think they seem to be great kids considering), and I feel very sad for Esme that this experience wasn’t given to her.
I totally agree it’s a once in a life time opportunity and I know 100% if I were there with my girls I would have done anything for them to have the experience as my girls used to adore dance moms n buy the (very) expensive merch 😱😱😱

Reactions: 11

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I recently got a free Dyson air wrap with a new phone contract of all things !
Creepy went shopping for a new phone not so long back. I think it was just before the Dubai trip. He didn’t get one that day but had made his mind up about what he was getting, allegedly.n

• Wow

piggymummy01

I will never understand this family as long as I live. Lunch was at 4 so breakfast was at midday then? That means the absolute fucking idiots sat outside, and went in the pools, with their children including a toddler and baby when the sun was at its strongest. Why doesn‘t Mila have a sippy cup to have some fluids other than breast milk? The poor lamb must be really dehydrated.
Sarah would actually be correct only giving her breastmilk..it's enough.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The girl with Esme is Lottie - the ifam whose mother is so obsessed with the Inghams that she moved near to them- but yet Sarah classes Tattlers as stalkers :rolleyes:
Thank you - I did wonder after posting if it might have been because couldn’t think of any one else who’s that ‘friendly’ with them.

Reactions: 10

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Not sure if this is true but seen a few people say this was filmed before dubai also fact the drink they tried in statbucks was only available for 2 weeks in April I've had a quick skim but didn't notice any tan or sunburn also 🤷‍♀️ who knows with this lot but proves if it was that Izzy 100% isn't doing her exams and the older 2 find it easy to lie as easy as them 2 😡
You know I was looking at them thinking they were not tanned considering they had just got back from Dubai 🤔

emerald

VIP Member
I could be wrong but I think yarn is actually the correct term even in the UK as it’s made differently to wool.
I wasn't sure to be honest. Professor Google wasn't helpful. I've always said wool and I knit/crochet. 🤷‍♀️ Made me cringe either way. 😬

slmapg

VIP Member
State of that box from shein.classy
I’ve not watched the vlog….now I want to 😂🤣

Last nights slog….. the shoes being pulled out of the box -were they not the ones that were worn in Dubai? So must of been filmed before!
Lazy filthy tide ring of dirt round her neck
Baby - pills…. Not a good match
Boy kid - spoilt
Isla - something seriously wrong with that one -reminded me of that girl in the exorcist
Can someone show me the pic on insta please I refuse to follow on there
Which photo? This one?
E3322C20-2C2A-4394-B5EF-3449B1ABBFC5.jpeg

Anni1312

Chatty Member
In the beginning she tells Jace to stop saying a word. As I'm not a native speaker I cannot understand 75% of what that kid is mumbling (probably cos of food being in his face constantly) but could you tell me what he said?

At around 0.57 in

Not sure if this is true but seen a few people say this was filmed before dubai also fact the drink they tried in statbucks was only available for 2 weeks in April I've had a quick skim but didn't notice any tan or sunburn also 🤷‍♀️ who knows with this lot but proves if it was that Izzy 100% isn't doing her exams and the older 2 find it easy to lie as easy as them 2 😡
I was going to say the same , my daughter works in a Starbucks.