Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
I loved reading when I was little and it breaks my heart that they don’t encourage Isla’s love of reading. They don’t need to even spend money as the libraries are free. I adored books like the The secret garden, A little princess as well as Harry Potter and as a teen I enjoyed Stephen King, various chick lit but would also happily read Wuthering Heights and Emma.
Isla seems like the one who enjoyed learning the most and would have benefitted so much from been in a classroom environment learning at an appropriate level. She might have been the spoiled one for years but that girl is now just left to her own devices and lost. Lazy and Creepy have really screwed up those children. Sadly Jace and Mila are also going to lose out thanks to the Ingham’s exploitation of their family.
Also eating with boredom aswell

Reactions: 10
I hope the ifannies see what an awful mother lazy is, if they are around Isabels age this might make them think twice about this family. What mother bullies their child and posts it on youtube, does she have no shame or morals?
Sadly no, no she doesn’t 😢

Reactions: 9

Bored83

Just watched a tik tok about the feral ones and a comment from 3 days ago says they saw Milas name on a board in hospital on Monday and Chris outside
My son has regular checks for his ddh and I think if I remember correctly they do have the names on boards outside the rooms although we are at Huddersfield.

I would imagine given milas age maybe they are seeing how the brace has been doing after a short period rather than leaving it months and it regress
Evening tatties! I apologise in advance for ramblings but I’ve had a few gin’s tonight as tomorrow is my birthdayyyyyy! I share it with an ingham spawn I know!!!

Could be worse my son shares his with creepy

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sara babes why you posting shit like this at 1:30am? You on holiday again? I’m on a night shift working my ass off as a nurse so that’s my excuse for still being awake, these lumps wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked them in the face
The poor girl looks so sad and scared. Her foghorn other is probably cackling at her from behind that camera.

That's definitely not their kitchen. Maybe they're away in the caravan for the weekend.

I think most high quality sun protection gives instructions to apply every 2 hours and to wait 10mins after every applications before direct exposure.

There’s also only so much you can do when you’re out in midday mid 30s heat and you’ve just landed in Dubai from Northern England. Like factor 50 is good but it can’t work bloody miracles especially if it doesn’t leave the bottle you fool.

The kids not getting burned is sus to me… I would bet money on Isabelle taking control there.
I think they were saying it was 44 degrees in the middle of the day!! And they had that poor baby out in that heat!!!

Looks like he is balding
He wears a toupee!!!!

Glennie

VIP Member
So i guess the flog will be late tonight as the views from last nights flog were so dismal 🥱🤫🤔

Holol457

111k views total yesterday, an increase of over 30k from just a few days prior to that. How in the name of fuck are they still pulling in 6 figures?
But that total is over all their vlogs not just the one for that day even when they don't put a vlog up they will get views on others

I think this is a cultural/translation thing, as asking about balls of wool would certainly be colloquially correct in the UK.

Wool/yarn is sometimes used interchangeably, but as mentioned by others a lot of 'wool' is acrylic so that (amongst other things) would be described as yarn by a crafter. Esme is definitely not going to be using sustainable wool as Sarah doesn't give a toss about that sort of thing and wouldn't pay the extra, she loves a bit of man-made plastic shite so really Esme's correct to say yarn. I don't think she is saying it from an accurate crafting perspective though, she evidently just learns via American YouTube tutorials so it is a bit of a shame. She has absolutely no real life points of reference anywhere, my granny taught me to crochet and sew at Esme's age and it was lovely. I still use those skills all the time! She's obviously got an appetite for it, but it won't ever really be fostered or encouraged like it was for me. They're all so devoid of creativity and joy. It's an empty, soulless life.
I am a knitter. Yarn is considered anything used to knit or crochet something - be it natural fibers like wool or cotton or man made fibers like acrylic. Yarn comes in skeins of varying lengths. After picking a pattern to knit/crochet the next step would be to determine how many skeins of yarn are needed to complete the pattern. The number of skeins will vary depending upon the yarn chosen.