Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gabriella

I think isabelle is a little actress who plays the poor nervous me when really shes a mean girl, the apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree.
Anyone looking at Jace would ask about his eye its not as if its a mild squint the poor child's eye almost completely disappears, as for the little madam stating her parents look after them all very well she needs to take a closer look although being unwashed with greasy hair just seems to be the norm with them.
Esme is a terrible show off with no manners at all her eating habits for a girl almost 13 are appalling and not washing her hands after ysing the toilet WTF my daughter at 2 was clean and would always get of the toilet and go straight to the sink to wash her hands must be honest she liked to play with the water but she still did it.

Isla would do absolutely anything to be centre off attention it really wouldn’t matter how dangerous just as long as creepy and lazy were saying I am so proud of you, you could tell the child didn’t really want to do the body surfing but felt she had to so it would please creepy.

Jace well where do you start, its not normal
for a child to be so food obsessed he grabs from everyones plates, he can be quite spiteful and the constant butting in when people are speaking is awful.
All in all the children have been dragged up and theres no boundaries they Don’t even know right from wrong.
the whole family are a walking mess
And he was willing to let Esme go out on the
I think isabelle is a little actress who plays the poor nervous me when really shes a mean girl, the apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree.
Anyone looking at Jace would ask about his eye its not as if its a mild squint the poor child's eye almost completely disappears, as for the little madam stating her parents look after them all very well she needs to take a closer look although being unwashed with greasy hair just seems to be the norm with them.
Esme is a terrible show off with no manners at all her eating habits for a girl almost 13 are appalling and not washing her hands after ysing the toilet WTF my daughter at 2 was clean and would always get of the toilet and go straight to the sink to wash her hands must be honest she liked to play with the water but she still did it.

Isla would do absolutely anything to be centre off attention it really wouldn’t matter how dangerous just as long as creepy and lazy were saying I am so proud of you, you could tell the child didn’t really want to do the body surfing but felt she had to so it would please creepy.

Jace well where do you start, its not normal
for a child to be so food obsessed he grabs from everyones plates, he can be quite spiteful and the constant butting in when people are speaking is awful.
All in all the children have been dragged up and theres no boundaries they Don’t even know right from wrong.
the whole family are a walking mess
he was also willing to let Esme go on her own on the jet ski what a fucking idiot he is,again no doubt just for views
I can’t wait to see these two knob jockeys to fall flat on their arses hopefully sooner than later

A one way ticket to florida?

Is that nannar or cliff richards?
A hair and face transplant

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

skyelau

VIP Member
That all inclusive wristabnd looks like a little man carrying a bodyboard logo? waterparks incoming lol

Reactions: 13

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If they are away again within a fortnight of their last travels, speaks volumes for the lack of home educating going on - how the LA can be satisfied they are getting any sort of education I’ll never know. No need for it especially with so many struggling at the moment - they wanted to see this family do these proper holidays months ago but it seems that ship has sailed for interest. My daughter has thankfully completely dismissed them now because if it’s not travel, it’s shopping trip after shopping trip & nowhere decent either. Boring, vulgar and excessive with a lack of any quality content - completely unrealistic for many to relate to as well.

You have to feel sorry for Isla as well - look at the trips her sisters get in comparison to what she has had for her birthdays :(
Isla was at disney world for one of her birthdays obviously before all the stuff with Chris came out.

Reactions: 12

mags

VIP Member
Sara babes why you posting shit like this at 1:30am? You on holiday again?
I wondered if they were away. I noticed that someone hearted a vlog comment at around 5am yesterday morning which was a bit of an odd time for them to be up.

BuddyBird

I know I've mentioned their manners before but it's like feeding time at the zoo when they're all eating. Open mouths, talking while chewing, smacking their lips, sucking the food off their fingers, mess all over their faces and mouth. It's just so disgusting :sick:

She did point out a plane in the sky to Jace the other day and made a point to mention if it was an Emirates one or not
If being sponsored don’t they have to declare it in the vlog?

mags

VIP Member
Comments are off on their last two vlogs……did I miss something, sure I read comments on there last night 🤷‍♀️
The last two? I don't know about any others but their most recent vlog ("She messed up...") definitely went live with comments enabled but then the comments were later turned off last night/in the early hours of this morning.

• Wow

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Evening tatties! I apologise in advance for ramblings but I’ve had a few gin’s tonight as tomorrow is my birthdayyyyyy! I share it with an ingham spawn I know!!!
But…..
I looked at mila tonight and so got stewie griffin vibes! She’s sat there in her cabbage patch doll dress thinking “dear god you cretins how did I ever come from you!”
Happy birthday. Have a Bombay Sapphire for me, will you?

🎂🎂🎂

• Heart

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
And while we're on the subject, why does everyone say "stroller" these days? What's wrong with just pushchair or buggy?

(As per Sarah's plug for Emirates with that borrowed "stroller" at the airport...going backwards as well as forwards, no doubt.)
Another Americanism.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Pic of Esme with an iFam on Lazy’s insta - looks like they may be back in the UK? She got those god awful shoes she wanted too and Fiji water in the background 😂
Actually second thoughts must still be away - Creepy’s insta - blurs out the background but leaves the wristband viewable

Attachments

Last edited:

nattis

VIP Member
Did they give their ifannies a reason to why there was no vlog yesterday? Or have the totally given up now
nope this was it
HEY EVERYONE!! So sorry we missed uploading yesterday! Today is our last day in Dubai

• Haha
  • Wow

nowest9

Chatty Member
I usually just read and don’t post but did anyone notice Isla’s facial expressions 23:29 - 23:36 ? 🤢 Don’t know if I’m reading too much into it but I’ve noticed her doing a lot of mature type gestures lately and it’s quite disturbing
Even more disturbing that her parents leave it in the vlogs though
The kid probably wants to be on the thumbnail and has noticed that an open mouth is a key feature :/

• Sad