Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
Feels like an advert for the Dyson thing, they spent so long showing it off. Never done that with any product or present before - deffo feel like it's a gifted item
Yes must be gifted or it would have been returned to the shop straight after filming

Reactions: 11

nattis

VIP Member
Dear lordy I got this ad up on my Ipad tonight and almost fainted.
But it is not them.
IMG_0549.jpg

• Haha

yazoo21

VIP Member
I can't see that pair of tramps ever vlogging a trip to the hairdressers .... surely it would be too shameful to admit you have not bothered to have had a single one of your child's hair cut in over ten years . The hairdresser would be like 'what the fuck' but the pair of them have no shame so who knows .
It takes half hour to get it done out of the day they are just bone idle lazy tramps

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
And while we're on the subject, why does everyone say "stroller" these days? What's wrong with just pushchair or buggy?

(As per Sarah's plug for Emirates with that borrowed "stroller" at the airport...going backwards as well as forwards, no doubt.)
Personally I say Buggy or pushchair for my large travel system, stroller is a smaller one for older children 🤷🏻‍♀️

mags

VIP Member
Sorry Creepy and Fatso xx but you deserve all my efforts to be deleted. Was simply due to them talking about Poo in that book but it's grounds to have a vlog deleted Creepy Bacon ponce
The vlog is still showing for me but comments have now been turned off.

• Wow

Dori82

Congratulations @mags
View attachment 1348000

TLDR
- A camera crew has been seen following the Inghams around so they're obviously working with a company to film an ad.
- Vlogs are being uploaded out of order to try and confuse everyone.
- Sarah is still photoshopping herself to a size 10 when she's clearly size 20+.
- They're making the most of the free food but when they have to pay themselves it's a portion of food shared between them all. The breakfast bar isn't open long enough for them to get there when they wake up at 1pm so they have to go to café for that.
- Mila's cast is getting filthier and filthier. The tape is starting to peel off. Sarah took her in the sea with the cast on.
- A lifeguard had to help Jace out of the water multiple times. Chris stood there like a lemon filming.
- Chris and Sarah do not care about how Jace and Mila may feel in the 40+ degree temperatures but Sarah is moaning about being sunburnt.
- Sarah tipped the scales so she and the girls were over the weight limit to go on a waterslide together. She tried to lie about it but Isla called her out.
- They have big van plans this year. The only thing about it will be Sarah sitting in the passenger seat.
- Esme seems to think she'll be a famous dance when she's older. Isabelle has supposedly been revising on holiday.
- The Inghams are busy every weekend until Christmas.

Hi Steve 👋

From @Maisie842 and @PeachyJam. Yes these are all of the same woman.
View attachment 1348051View attachment 1348053View attachment 1348057
The last with her holding Meeelllaaaah looks like shes 6m pregnant.

Congratulations @mags
View attachment 1348000

TLDR
- A camera crew has been seen following the Inghams around so they're obviously working with a company to film an ad.
- Vlogs are being uploaded out of order to try and confuse everyone.
- Sarah is still photoshopping herself to a size 10 when she's clearly size 20+.
- They're making the most of the free food but when they have to pay themselves it's a portion of food shared between them all. The breakfast bar isn't open long enough for them to get there when they wake up at 1pm so they have to go to café for that.
- Mila's cast is getting filthier and filthier. The tape is starting to peel off. Sarah took her in the sea with the cast on.
- A lifeguard had to help Jace out of the water multiple times. Chris stood there like a lemon filming.
- Chris and Sarah do not care about how Jace and Mila may feel in the 40+ degree temperatures but Sarah is moaning about being sunburnt.
- Sarah tipped the scales so she and the girls were over the weight limit to go on a waterslide together. She tried to lie about it but Isla called her out.
- They have big van plans this year. The only thing about it will be Sarah sitting in the passenger seat.
- Esme seems to think she'll be a famous dance when she's older. Isabelle has supposedly been revising on holiday.
- The Inghams are busy every weekend until Christmas.

Hi Steve 👋

From @Maisie842 and @PeachyJam. Yes these are all of the same woman.
View attachment 1348051View attachment 1348053View attachment 1348057
The last with her holding Meeelllaaaah looks like shes 6m pregnant. I never had a bump

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The tin can still not mot’d so hoping for the sake of their kids they’ve not taken that away for her birthday! I’m wondering if they are doing the Belfast trip that they mentioned on the Ireland vlogs.

Romer

Last week the balcony vlog we are not that far ahead that is why we are not filming - yet todays vlog Esme's birthday in 3 weeks which would make this vlog end of May
I think they are close to 2 weeks behind….when were Izzy’s exams if she did the Tues one we might be able to work it out….

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Isla was at disney world for one of her birthdays obviously before all the stuff with Chris came out.
Oh yes - I remember those trips when she was younger - I suppose I’m just feeling sorry for her at an age when she is old enough to understand it more. She had plenty of nice trips though you are right :)

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don’t think Esme will have actually chosen where they went. More like they got a freebie and then talked Esme into ‘choosing’ it.
Or pointed the camera at her and said ‘tell the ifam you want to go to ______’.
Not a chance they’d have actually gone somewhere a child wanted. Sarah can’t even stand when they ask for a bloody birthday present that’s not controlled by her!
I don’t think it’s club Mac going by their wristbands although I could be completely wrong but people are wearing ribbon bands at club Mac

Attachments

tatty_boggle

Children need to be taught they can’t just have everything they want! I hope they teach him soon otherwise he will probably end up in the big house with his convicted pedalo uncle😡
I’ve missed this 😳🤢 is this Sarah’s brother?