Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
Did they give their ifannies a reason to why there was no vlog yesterday? Or have the totally given up now

Reactions: 9

piggymummy01

I can't see that pair of tramps ever vlogging a trip to the hairdressers .... surely it would be too shameful to admit you have not bothered to have had a single one of your child's hair cut in over ten years . The hairdresser would be like 'what the fuck' but the pair of them have no shame so who knows .
My child has never had a haircut but hair is clean and brushed

• Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
Last nights slog….. the shoes being pulled out of the box -were they not the ones that were worn in Dubai? So must of been filmed before!
Lazy filthy tide ring of dirt round her neck
Baby - pills…. Not a good match
Boy kid - spoilt
Isla - something seriously wrong with that one -reminded me of that girl in the exorcist
Can someone show me the pic on insta please I refuse to follow on there
I don’t follow her on insta but can see pics

Happy Birthday!🎂🍾💖 Everytime you remember you share your birthday with a mingham ,just have another drink!!LOL
Just have an official birthday like the queen does

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Comments are off on their last two vlogs……did I miss something, sure I read comments on there last night 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Not sure if this is true but seen a few people say this was filmed before dubai also fact the drink they tried in statbucks was only available for 2 weeks in April I've had a quick skim but didn't notice any tan or sunburn also 🤷‍♀️ who knows with this lot but proves if it was that Izzy 100% isn't doing her exams and the older 2 find it easy to lie as easy as them 2 😡
From Greencow’s run down though, Isabelle talked about what was in the exam and specifically mentioned about no American history question or something. She wouldn’t be able to have guessed that and would be a risky lie as she can easily be called out on it by people that took the same exam.

Reactions: 8

Kstep

VIP Member
It’s from the vlog our top five thing. The Dubai Trampo Extreme in Nakheel Mall.
last nights shite, no mention of Dubai no mention of dance class as it was Thursday the day of her fake history exam. Sarah’s And Isabelle very scripted scene really has backfired on them lots of ifam we’re not happy.
the moment I watched my first thoughts were this is before Dubai. But who knows with these.
Im sure a quick call to Scunthorpe Starbucks asking if they still sell forget me knot frappes will help Ifam seemed very upset at the confusion on the drink availability lol The drink did retire April 29th but some branches sell till they run out of ingredient. I don’t Believe for one minute these exams are being taken.
Sarah you truly are one evil messed up freak…..have a lovely day after spending last night reading your daughters instagram comments. Who sits and makes daughter post a pic knowing questions will be asked to drum up hate. If you are away wow and this is your Saturday night entertainment. Isabelle Don’t play the I’m 16 card don’t come to my page…..daddykins was inboxing many 16 year olds imagine how they felt!
Didn't help when they said they went there as this new drink had just come out 🤷‍♀️😳

Reactions: 7
You’ve raised points I was going to raise last night 😂
Isla in bed with Esme 🙄 and that hideous happy birthday singing
It’s all looking more and more staged these days, they got away with it when the girls were little but now they are like the wooden tops ( older tattlers will know what I mean)
Isla with her stupid facial expressions and Esme is the same then there is Jace stuffing his face
It was all very awkward …oh and boring but that’s good as the views will drop
Can’t wait to see what tedious high jinx they get up to when the secret holiday is revealed 🙄🙄
I hope they don’t acquire the wooden tops ‘biggest spotty dog you ever did see’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7