The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does preppy even mean? I never heard them say it until the last few vlogs and now we are all supposed to know?
These people are the farthest thing from preppy as you can get!! Preppy is an “Old Money” style. Think - The Royal Family. Very tailored, understated. Not flashy or gaudy in any way shape or form. Complete opposite of the Minghams!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Christ the utter humiliation those two pair of freaks have put their children through surely will come back and bite them on the arse. The periods the shitting on the bench so many other terrible situations to list. How the hell do they still walk the streets. The pair of them aren't fit to walk the earth.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
The lack of grammar is hurting my brain. Sarah wanted a boy, not Mila. The issues with her hip and the fact it hasn't brought in the millions of views Sarah hoped it would likely made her even resentful.

Poor Mila is hanging so far off that tit that it looks like she's about to be dropped.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
These people are the farthest thing from preppy as you can get!! Preppy is an “Old Money” style. Think - The Royal Family. Very tailored, understated. Not flashy or gaudy in any way shape or form. Complete opposite of the Minghams!!
Exactly my thoughts. Also it's a specifically American term as well. Since the upper classes there send their children to "Prep Schools" which are privately run boarding schools based on the model of our Greater Pubic Schools, complete with uniforms, straw boaters, verdant green playing fields and inherited wealth. The kids who go there are referred to as "Preppies" .

I suspect Izzy has picked it up from one of her trashy romance novels, which she'd have been been glued to because there was eff all for her to do in Dubai apart from babysitting and she's absolutely not been studying for exams.

Reactions: 25
We all

Sending you lots of love. Your husband is in your heart and your memories.
And now water!!!! This family are crazy. Esme was so excited about it!!! I’m glad they actually got her some crochet stuff like she wanted, makes a change!
Someone said they were doing a Sponsor with Fiji Water 💧 ?

Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
How uncomfortable does Mila look she's hardly holding her Mila's little leg 🦵 is dangling off the sun lounger god knows where her other leg is I've never seen that baby held lovingly when hanging off that fkn big tit of hers

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Just sent fiji water a complaint about the perv inghams

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chris and Sarah and their feral children use “preppy “in the wrong context as usual. They are so clueless. I have never seen such greasy , dirty uneducated low life people in my life. They think they are famous and they are for being pervs. Isabelle needs to reign in her attitude.The girl has no life experience and she acts like her sloth of a mother. Can someone fill me in who this Lottie is and her mother? Are they related to the groomer and perv Chris? How are they involved? I love Kayak Paul .He is wonderful and I thank him.

❤❤❤❤❤❤ Thank you Kayak Paul . You are wonderful and we love you .Thank you for looking out for the Ingham children when their parents were to stupid to take care of their water safety. Thank you for being man enough to stand up to that dumb azz Chris and tell him the truth about himself. Kayak Paul you are a hero and we think the world of you .Yes Kayak Paul you were correct “The Inghams are not FAMOUS “

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well honestly those were the most appropriate birthday presents we have seen yet and not too overboard on the amount either.

Esme got:
  • Knitting things like wool & needles
  • Hydro flask
  • Fiji water bottles
  • Maui shampoo & conditioner
  • One L.O.L doll
  • Dyson airwrap hair set (main gift - £450)
All things of value that she really wanted and would use instead of mounds of cheap tat that never gets seen again. Admittedly her crying and shaking at the hair set was a bit much, but at least it wasn't another scary Shortle doll this time.

View attachment 1359844
All true, however as usual no effort was made. I would have done them up in lovely useful storage that she can contain all her crochet stuff in. After all, Sarah does love a basket or fifty. Surely she’s got a few unused ones towards the front of the garage full of dreams.

I’m pretty sure the water she received was in plastic bottles, she wanted the glass one to display on her shelf. Getting a whole box as a present would be funny (if it was in the right bottle) from anyone else but knowing them, it was probably the cheapest option or on clearance!

The yarn and accessories looked like they were chose from the cheap section. They should have gone to a knitting shop and chosen a bunch of yarn in her favourite colours and made up an accessory bag with pieces chosen individually. Anything you get pre-packed in a bundle always contains stuff you’ll never use.

An LOL which she loves is a good present for her.

Shampoo chosen for the bottle colour. Really? No taking into account her hair type and choosing a matching shampoo and conditioner to suit by the looks of it.

I have nothing to say about the ‘decorations’.

They need to teach their children to keep their hands off shared food.:sick: Jace fixated on junk food. He is headed for a very miserable and unhealthy adolescence and adulthood if they don’t get that under control. Same with Isla.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably a freebie
Thats a good point. I was watching Mrs Hinch the other day and she was showing one off saying she had been sent it, although, Mrs Hinch actually washes her hair. To be honest, I don't know why it was gifted to her because she had one that she bought herself ages before anyway. I've not watched the vlog, however, you can buy cheap versions of it for about £30.

I swear Jace is turning into Augustus Gloop. I’ve never seen such a greedy child and his crappy parents just sit back and watch. He shouldn’t have been close enough to Esme’s cake to steal chocolate from the top.
When he was tiny, he was always sat in his high chair and given food to keep him quiet, so he knows no different unfortunately. They gave him Greggs pizza slices as soon as he started eating solids, so they aren't going to care less about him scoffing sugar and chocolate. When they were away, they were feeding Mila donuts and biscuits. I don't think I've ever seen Mila eat fruit or vegetables and Jace used to occasionally have raspberries when he was younger but I don't think he eats much fruit nowadays. Plus, don't forget he's allowed to help himself to the snack cupboard. Remember when they were away and it was about 10pm and Jace was sat eating a huge bag of smarties. They really don't care as long as he's quiet.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The lack of grammar is hurting my brain. Sarah wanted a boy, not Mila. The issues with her hip and the fact it hasn't brought in the millions of views Sarah hoped it would likely made her even resentful.

Poor Mila is hanging so far off that tit that it looks like she's about to be dropped.
The handling of that baby is shocking
she’s either carried around like a bag of spuds or shown with her legs wide apart with no dignity or just left without any support at risk of falling over

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Exactly my thoughts. Also it's a specifically American term as well. Since the upper classes there send their children to "Prep Schools" which are privately run boarding schools based on the model of our Greater Pubic Schools, complete with uniforms, straw boaters, verdant green playing fields and inherited wealth. The kids who go there are referred to as "Preppies" .

I suspect Izzy has picked it up from one of her trashy romance novels, which she'd have been been glued to because there was eff all for her to do in Dubai apart from babysitting and she's absolutely not been studying for exams.
I just think of saved by the bell when i hear the word 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are they always so late to the party, hydro flasks are about 3 years ago!

An air wrap for a kid that looks like she’s been dunked in a deep fat fryer? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
"Bellies full of milk"

She's suggesting she breastfed each of Mila, Jace and *herself* before getting in the pool?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm a few vlogs behind.

Cackle all you want Sarah on Izzy wearing her top inside out

BUT

Biggest cackle is on you:

You're her MOTHER!!!!

And where were you on the morning of her exam??

WHY DID YOU NOT POINT OUT TO YOUR DAUGHTER SHE WAS WEARING HER TOP INSIDE OUT???? Before she left the house???

IN BLOODY BED!!!!!

There has been mothers (and fathers) GUTTED (due to work) up and down the country that they can't be there to wish their kids 'good luck' BUT

MOTHER OF THE YEAR - CANT GET HER LARDY ARSE OUT OF BED!!!

Cackle all you want to bloody egg doner
Your so right my mum would do me pancakes for exam days (my favourite), and would just make sure she was “there”. Not in an overbearing way but to keep me calm and make sure I had everything I needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Their use of “preppy” has been doing my head in for weeks 😂
The word brings to mind characters like Blair from Gossip Girl , or the snooty girl out of Legally Blonde that gets engaged to Reese Witherspoon’s love interest - hardly Esme & Isla in their Shein tat!

Reactions: 32
Just skimming through vlog. Why is Isla yet again sleeping in Esmes bed? She's 10, she should be made to sleep in her own room. Why are they telling Esme what her presents are before she's opened them? Does anyone else think it odd that Isabel calls Sarah Mum, Esme and Isla call her Mummy, yet she insists Jace calls her Mumma, and she corrects him if he calls her Mummy. How confusing and stupid is that? Isla constantly " I know what this is, I chose it for you" every time a present is picked up, bloody hell, it's driving me nuts.
Doesn't Nanna Jean or Katrina bother with birthdays? You never see them visit on a birthday with gifts or cards. Lazy, telling Esme she has to share the air wrap, so in other words, Sarah bought it for herself, yet wrapped it for Esmes birthday and it will live in Sarah's room. Cutting the cake and Jace taking chocolates off of it yet they laugh and don't stop him, then when Esme cuts it, Isla saying in the background, I want the biggest piece. What!!! Is that child's life all about sleepovers and food? I cannot believe just how greedy Jace and Isla have become, grabbing peoples food all the time, its disgusting. How Lazy was that vlog? Saying we are stopping the vlog here, yet it was breakfast time. They did exactly the same on Isabels birthday, she opened her presents then they said, and we will end the vlog here. Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content. Wish I could get away with working for 10 minutes a day like this lot does.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.