The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
I think it's time for another family outing to Specsavers if she didn't notice Isabelle sitting 3ft away taking photos of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What does preppy even mean? I never heard them say it until the last few vlogs and now we are all supposed to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
👀 Woahhhh 👀

Nice humble brag there, Sarah.
Raw no filter 😂 yeah love keep trolling and pool in a free all inclusive Dubai holiday but kids come first? Err you took Isabelle to B&M when she should have been doing her final exam. History wasn’t the last one do keep up with that time table! Get Jace to write it next time.

I reckon it’s still filtered…..

Yes to this? Really? Why do you filter the duck out of your photos then?
View attachment 1360302
pissing myself here Sarah you sad twit lol

Reactions: 26
Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
I can imagine the actual rage of them when they see these secret pictures 👀
And everything she says always sounds completely fake
And she’s mentioning the double chin and rolls before anyone else does and
“ I love being their mummy”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

View attachment 1360285
View attachment 1360287
bleeping hell you're mother in name only,you put those chuldrun in dangerous situations frequently,post personal stuff that the world does not need to know ,take them out of school, don't even keep that poor baby clean and you stay with a man who messages young girls and goes away to "skate" often

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Im laughing so much at what everyone on tattle has put as answers to the vlog title
Me too, much needed laugh after a hard day at work. Glad I decided to log on here today. For some reason Mila’s outfit was given me the handmaids tale vibes. You’ve got her in her bonnet and frills and then Jason in his socks and sandals 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Had to look up what the term “Preppie” meant, as I had absolutely no idea:

0A897A9C-BC46-463F-8B55-FF90CE013D51.jpeg

Also desperately trying to upload a TikTok for you lot. I’ve saved it as a vid so in my camera roll but just can’t work out how to add it here, any ideas?

• Haha
Had to look up what the term “Preppie” meant, as I had absolutely no idea:

View attachment 1360496
Also desperately trying to upload a TikTok for you lot. I’ve saved it as a vid so in my camera roll but just can’t work out how to add it here, any ideas?
When you write a comment in the bottom left corner it says “attach file” then select from camera roll

Reactions: 5
Thought you’d all find this interesting. Thanks @Meisify2 x

you might all need to download linked file to get it to work

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Because the crying over the creepy doll was what brought them fame
Yeah... some people might have found it cute when they were little girls, but now we're talking about a 13 yo kid. It's not cute at all. It's just a bit cringe worthy. They are so stupid that they can't even realise that.

Well at least Esme got an actual birthday cake and a few decorations, although they were a bit pathetic.

They must be having a laugh, buying her a Dyson airwrap when we say on here everyday how they need to wash, brush and cut their hair.

Glad to see only one doll and she got the things she asked for.
Of course Jason had to grab something off the top of the cake before anyone had any🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Whats the deal with the bottled water? We have Fiji water in every convenience store on every block...
Esme likes the look of the bottles on her shelf😳

Reactions: 16
I'm a few vlogs behind.

Cackle all you want Sarah on Izzy wearing her top inside out

BUT

Biggest cackle is on you:

You're her MOTHER!!!!

And where were you on the morning of her exam??

WHY DID YOU NOT POINT OUT TO YOUR DAUGHTER SHE WAS WEARING HER TOP INSIDE OUT???? Before she left the house???

IN BLOODY BED!!!!!

There has been mothers (and fathers) GUTTED (due to work) up and down the country that they can't be there to wish their kids 'good luck' BUT

MOTHER OF THE YEAR - CANT GET HER LARDY ARSE OUT OF BED!!!

Cackle all you want to bloody egg doner

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.