The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorrry, but with Grabby Jason on the counter I would not have choosen that knife to cut the cake.
And which teenager do not dream about matching her outfit with her 10 and 3 year old siblings on her birthday.
1655836811648.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Has something changed with the back fence panel, it wasn't always a different colour?
Looks like anti-climb paint but apparently it didn't work. They should install some prikkastrip spikes along the top instead...perfect for catching low hanging piles unwanted visitors as they shimmy over. 🍇 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish Chris would hurry up and MOT the bloody DPD Deathtrap - I'm interested in how many miles they've racked up since buying it.

MOT expired over 5 weeks ago. Tick tock, Malcolm it's time to get that heap of shite road-legal ready for your next yawnfest #vanlife adventure.

Reactions: 32
Our daughter was born July 1985
She had her ears pierced for her 13th birthday
and four buddy's for the sleep over
It was Manic manic we never sleapt a wink the girls were brats
That's memories
The bacon butties before mum's and dad picked them up
We went to bed next night laround 7pm yes
that's a life Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wish they’d learn jace some manners.. never hurd them talk to him in a normal voice either.. we all have baby voices but bloody hell the high pitched ‘JACE COME TO MAMMA’ 😷.. will esme ever grow up? They live such a shadowed life and it shows a lot recently

• Sad
Reactions: 29
IDKH but this people keep surprising me... shocked to see water bottles as a birthday gift and then crying over some hair styling tool

Reactions: 27
I swear Jace is turning into Augustus Gloop. I’ve never seen such a greedy child and his crappy parents just sit back and watch. He shouldn’t have been close enough to Esme’s cake to steal chocolate from the top.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
How tiny was that pile of presents compared to previous years?? The money really has dried up.

Reactions: 27
Oh and from Chris to Esme, yet he did nothing on Isla’s 10 th as far as I can see?
View attachment 1360123
Well Creepy daddy, the world will never get her at her best if you don’t get her back into school. Imagine the techniques she would learn from her qualified art teacher. Your a bastard that’s what you are😡me me me! Fit once put your kids education first you disgrace of a man. Stand up to your lazy wife & pay for Esme education. You two are failing her. You’re failing them all.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Very strange present haul. From the sounds of it most of the presents were either picked by Isla or granny.
crying over a Air Wrap??? There is something seriously wrong with these children

• Sad
Reactions: 34
How tiny was that pile of presents compared to previous years?? The money really has dried up.
Yes!
it was decidedly meagre compared to their usual mountain of tat they wrap up
And how echoey and industrial is their home

Reactions: 17
Very strange present haul. From the sounds of it most of the presents were either picked by Isla or granny.
crying over a Air Wrap??? There is something seriously wrong with these children
They seemed super random and thoughtless.. she looked a bit dissapointed the more presents she opened until she got to the air wrap which Iv never ever hurd her mention? From what Iv seen she doesn’t even brush her hair

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Hate the way they say I’m scared to even jace says it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why does she always sound like she resents Mila? Or is it just me. Like she’s such an inconvenience baby!

Also, don’t look in the slightest like they plastered on any sun cream as she states they had ‘just got to the pool’ if it’s so hot, wouldn’t you have put it on before walking out into that? In that heat wouldn’t you use more than the usual amount so some would be visible? Or is it just me that goes ott with the stuff 😂😂 …..

AB23131A-C9A3-41DF-930C-4A8552E1E980.jpeg

F09BBB50-1C2F-4217-A764-56CDA6EAAFB7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
IDKH but this people keep surprising me... shocked to see water bottles as a birthday gift and then crying over some hair styling tool
Because the crying over the creepy doll was what brought them fame

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.