The Ingham Family #236 Shringe cringe, free food binge, tomato tinge and sweaty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the family are really obsessed with water parks or is it creepy the one that wants to go (we all know why 🤮)

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Whats the deal with the bottled water? We have Fiji water in every convenience store on every block...
Fiji water again if SHEIN did water! Carbon footprint on that is shocking the company are unethical fucks. Sell water and have a billion dollar company based in FiJi it’s sent all over the world, yet their own people have no clean water!
almost as bad as Nestle if anyone has read up on those immoral fucks.
but hey what’s a little ozone layer when it comes to being Preppy!
idiots as ever!
and £479 on a hairdryer yeah okay! I’m sure Grace Condor was gifted one! And did a giveaway.

Comments turned off tonight 😏
It’s his kiddie content YouTube will have done it should do it every bloody vlog!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So creepy is obsessed with water park fetish,
Now esme has a drinking water obsession 😂 couldn’t write this tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good to see they bought Esme items for her crocheting, unlike other birthdays!
Bottled water though!
She could crochet a few extra beanies for her dad so he has some clean ones. They didn't get her any pattern books so she could make something different. I bet everything she's made so far is either in the bin or the garage of dome.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sarah tell us who your favourite kids are without telling us who your favourite kids are.

Poor isla, that sad cake she was given and gob almighty gets that huge chocolate one.

I looked up that maui shampoo, from what I see its meant for curly hair if you have straight hair then it's terrible but then she never washes so will probably never be used.

Also that water, thought it was some amazing glass bottle that looked amazing. That looked like plastic sports bottles that they probably bought from Costco or somewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
8k views in over 2 hours on a teen birthday vlog. I hope it's sinking in that the channel is done for.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh the irony of Esme opening hair products while sat there with her hair literally hanging with grease!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Drinking water,how about actually washing ,never seen such dirty,greasy so called influencers ,cleanliness costs very little yet they spend money on useless crap like plastic plants and baskets rather than soap,shower gel etc

Reactions: 25
Esme is totally transfering into her parents. Her room will soon be known as the room of doom. Oh it will look so good on my shelves. Oh this is going straight up on the shelves. Oh it will look so good in the basket and in my shower.
She will not use any of it just have it for decoration. exept the yawn which will be used up in under a week.

Reactions: 18
Oh and from Chris to Esme, yet he did nothing on Isla’s 10 th as far as I can see?
45D7E358-7B53-402E-BAB5-0DC03D5DA051.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm so preppy, I'm drinking some water (is tap water preppy?) and earlier I used some shampoo (head and shoulders is totally preppy right?).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Dyson wouldn’t stoop that low imo. She’s just seen everyone (aka adults) using these on tiktoks and decides she wants one. Probably purchased via the Very account.
You can tell they paid for the dyson from the remark from granny j, something about it being in a nice box and it should be nice for the price.
But, after creepy had been exposed dyson did gift them a vac, they also sent one to fizz fam.
They were one of the bigger brands who worked with them who never responded to anyone at all.
I remember being fuming because I’ve got that bastard vac and it’s a piece of tit😂
I gave my daughter the dyson hairdryer for Christmas she was really happy but definitely wasn’t crying and shaking, because you know it’s just a hairdryer at the end of the day 🤷‍♀️
I remember their vac fell to bits and creepy had it wrapped in tape (like they’ve done to meelaaa)
He was on his benders cleaning the carpets with this clapped out, tape bound dyson vac 😂 I bet dyson were thrilled with that.
The cake.. fingers all over it you just know that Isla will have touched every bit of it searching for the biggest bit of choc to grab, at least she waited til it was cut unlike the feral Jason. And then you’ve got esmes unwashed toilet fingers 🤢
Anyway I hope granny had a big piece and it gave her the shits.
Creepy likes the water parks because he gets to people watch. He can legally kick back and fill his boots. He’s obsessed with water but doesn’t seem to enjoy swimming himself.
Esme also said a while back she didn’t want to become a teen or grow up. Wants to be a child forever, wonder why that could be.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.