The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If izzy really did the exam and they did get gifted Dubai I feel even more sorry for her then normal as all the other people gifted seem to only arrive home in the early hours

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1315178

TLDR
- The Inghams were gifted some electric bikes by Fiido in an attempt to get fit.
- Tape was put on top of the straps of Mila's cast after Tattlers pointed out how filthy it is.
- Sarah left the camera in a shop. No one stole it though, if it even happened in the first place.. I'd have picked it up and uploaded the unedited footage to Youtube. I don't condone theft but if it were to open the ifam's eyes in this case I'd allow it.
- The Inghams are having a lovely family weekend for the jubilee.
- Chris tried to lie about not having a takeaway drink for a year. He also drank almost a quarter of Isabelle's drink because of course he just had to try it.
- There have been many hints that the Inghams are soon heading off on holiday.
- We got a glimpse of the tat filled garage.
- Despite all the stalkers, Esme and Isla were allowed to go to another floor of a shopping centre on their own, out of sight of Sarah and Nannar, so they could get some sweets. Needless to say the comments were turned off on the vlog, despite Sarah asking the ifam to comment down below what style they wanted to bring back.
- 10 year old Isla and almost 13 year old Esme were sent LOL Dolls by an ifam who is obsessed with the Shein tat the Inghams wear.

Hi Steve 👋

Screenshots from @Coco coco @Bythesea and @Ruby2233
View attachment 1315183View attachment 1315181View attachment 1315265
I don’t really keep up with this lot but what a shame to have a brand new house and garage and have that much tit in the garage it’s unusable.
twats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If izzy really did the exam and they did get gifted Dubai I feel even more sorry for her then normal as all the other people gifted seem to only arrive home in the early hours
Then don't the younger girls have a dance show to rehearse ?

Reactions: 11
Get lost Susan!! 💀💀💀
Didn’t answer the question though did they.

three things Sarah doesn’t give a tit about

her husbands indescretions, her eldests Future prospects and her young daughters health getting in the way of a free holiday.

View attachment 1324926
Comments from Izzy’s latest insta post. Take a leaf out of your own book Sarah and don’t get us started on inappropriate comments to children 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine grown adults thinking it’s okay asking 16 year olds to get naked…. Oh wait, speak to your husband

Reactions: 27
I dont know about this but I don’t think people who are “made for life” do affiliate links to Amazon on instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To the tune of "50 ways to leave your lover"

"You just get lost Susan,
Make a new plan, Pam
You need to grow up Carole,
Just get yourself free
Hop on the Dubai bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just go to Flying Tiger, Lee
And get yourself to B and M please"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
how on earth do they keep getting all these freebies
He begs he’s been caught pressurising for freebies before and he can get snarky when they refuse.
Any tattlers remember that small business that he was messaging saying that he was “ famous “ and they would have good promotion for their business and they said no thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah ingham and Rebecca lamb are cut from the same cloth. 2 disgusting witches full of their own self importance.

Reactions: 13
He begs he’s been caught pressurising for freebies before and he can get snarky when they refuse.
Any tattlers remember that small business that he was messaging saying that he was “ famous “ and they would have good promotion for their business and they said no thanks 😂
Yes it was for Jace baby shower

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.